Contacto Support [Mod translation-Contact Support]

Discus and support Contacto Support [Mod translation-Contact Support] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hola. Tengo un problema y no consigo contactar con el SAT de Xbox. La beta de Support funciona fatal. Mi problema es que hace unos meses el mando se... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rubénde la Torre, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Contacto Support [Mod translation-Contact Support]

Hola.

Tengo un problema y no consigo contactar con el SAT de Xbox.

La beta de Support funciona fatal.

Mi problema es que hace unos meses el mando se desconectaba aleatoriamente.

Hablé con el SAT y me dijeron que estaba mal y que debía comprar otro.

Así lo hice. Pero al nuevo mando le pasa lo mismo.

He probado ambos mandos en el PC y funcionan perfectamente, por lo que el problema está en la consola.

El tema es que la primera vez que contacté con el SAT la consola estaba en garantía pero ya no, y ahí es donde llego a un callejón sin salida en la web de Support.

Alguna idea?

[Mod translation-Hello.

I have a problem and can't contact the Xbox SAT.

Support beta works fatally.

My problem is that a few months ago the controller was randomly disconnected.

I spoke to the SAT and they told me it was wrong and that I should buy another one.

That's how I did it. But the new command has the same thing.

I tested both controllers on the PC and they work perfectly, so the problem is in the console.

The thing is that the first time I contacted the SAT the console was under warranty but no longer, and that's where I get to a dead end on the Support website.

Any ideas?]

:)

Rubénde la Torre, Jan 26, 2020
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Rubénde la Torre

I'm sorry to hear that your controllers disconnect while using them on your console. Have you tried using a USB cable?

While the Xbox is on, go ahead and do a hard
    reset and power cycle
    to the console. Hold down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds or until it shuts down. Once the Xbox is off, remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 5 minutes. Then re-connect and
    wait 60 seconds before turning on the Xbox. Holding down the power button on the console to force a hard reset and then removing the power cable are both important steps.

If that doesn't help then you will need to try out a soft factory reset.
    1. Press the Xbox button on the controller to open the guide.
    2. Scroll to the right and select System > Settings > System > Console info.
    3. Select Reset console.
    Make sure to select "Keep my games & apps" and have the correct account login information plus your Wi-Fi password ready if you connect wireless because you will need to re-add the accounts that were on the Xbox and re-connect to your network during the
    reset. Have you done these steps?
  3. Rubénde la Torre Win User

I'm afraid it is useless.

I have been trying to solve my problem in that beta website... But it is impossible. 😢
  4. Rubénde la Torre Win User

It seems it worked!!!

Thanks a lot, friend.

👍👍
  5. {Parity} Win User

6. BeastBadshah Win User

ALGUIEN ME PODRIA AYUDAR!!! CODIGO DE ESTADO NO RECONOCIDO [Translation - Someone could help ME!!! Unrecognized status code]

soporte de contacto

------

[Mod Translation - Contact Support]
Thema:

1. Contacto Support [Mod translation-Contact Support] - Similar Threads - Contacto Support Mod

2. Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x: My Xbox series x I have tried everything to fix it. No settings or anything help I have tried unplugging using different port different tv different HDMI cable Unplugging factory resetting tv...
  3. Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.: Hi. I purchased a custom design Elite 2 controller in December but the virbation motors make a loud whine noise - a high pitched ringing (the same as reported elsewhere on this forum where it was...
  4. How do I contact Xbox Microsoft support?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I contact Xbox Microsoft support?: I’ve been trying to get in contact with them all morning but their website when I’m signed in and select contact us they say their call feature is unavailable even though it’s well in the time for...
  5. Worst customer support ever

in XBoX on Consoles
    Worst customer support ever: I am trying to return an xbox series x under warranty. The online process is absolutely dreadful and just a continued loop of automated responses and no ability to actually speak to someone. Ive...
  6. Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s: Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s f9cc34c0-3cba-4f78-a401-6962a2669e48
  7. CONTACTO TELEFONICO XBOX [XBOX PHONE CONTACT]

in XBoX on Consoles
    CONTACTO TELEFONICO XBOX [XBOX PHONE CONTACT]: Hola a tod@s. En la compra de mi xbox, se inluien 3 juegos digitales. Estos codigos no figuran en la caja. H reclamado en la tienda y me derivan directamente a xbox. Despues de meses sigo sin...
  8. ¿Cómo me pongo en contacto con alguna PERSONA REAL de Microsoft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    ¿Cómo me pongo en contacto con alguna PERSONA REAL de Microsoft?: El problema que he tenido basicamente es que no puedo recuperar mi cuenta de microsoft, es la cuenta que me hice hace ya bastantes años y no me acuerdo de las contraseñas que usé anteriormente ni...
  9. Ponte en contacto con nosotros en Microsoft. Tenemos problemas para procesar tu ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ponte en contacto con nosotros en Microsoft. Tenemos problemas para procesar tu ...: quiero comprar en argentina y me sale el mensaje de arriba que puedo hacer llamo atencion al cliente pero ningun numero sirve o digito mal pero para mi es mas que no funcionan...
  10. xbox: "nose puede procesar su pago, ponerse en contacto con la asistencia de microsoft"[Xbox: ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox: "nose puede procesar su pago, ponerse en contacto con la asistencia de microsoft"[Xbox: ...: Bueno, hoy vi que en un juego llamado fortnite tenian un pack y me dispuse a comprarlo pero al dar la informacion de mi tarjeta paso de que "no podemos procesar su pago, pongance en contacto con...