Contacting an Agent and Remote Play on Mac

Discus and support Contacting an Agent and Remote Play on Mac in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I liked my new Xbox Series S. Bang for every buck and better than its competitor on various categories. However, I am disappointed with Microsoft Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AbhistDayal, Apr 25, 2024.

1. AbhistDayal
    AbhistDayal Guest

I liked my new Xbox Series S. Bang for every buck and better than its competitor on various categories. However, I am disappointed with Microsoft Xbox support. It is impossible to get in touch with an agent. I wanted to simply give a feedback and it is a very complicated process with Microsoft.

The feedback is simple. Xbox app is available for Windows, iPadOS, iOS and Android. I don't see why cannot they release an app for MacOS? What is the point to alienate Mac users from enjoying features such as remote play to enjoy their Xbox games as per their convenience. Moreover, with the ease Apple has given in porting apps from iPad to Mac releasing Xbox app for Mac should be easy. Yet MS choose to do absolutely nothing. I even posted this on reddit about this issue. In this criteria, Xbox is behind PS which gives this option to both Mac and Windows users.

:)

AbhistDayal, Apr 25, 2024
  2. stuthemonkey Win User

Remote play on Mac

Since the remote play is truely a feature of Windows 10 playing on a mac without Windows 10 will not work.

I can confirm however that running a windows 10 parallels VM will in fact let you play and stream the xbox from my macbook pro.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Can someone just tell me hoe to connect my Xbox One wireless to my damn mac?

Wireless how? Video?

The Xbox app and remote play are not available on Mac

If you're running Windows, Mac is not often not compatible with remote play, xbox games, and other things that require DRM and other security, as emulation often causes issues with the secure connection.

You need to contact your emulation provider about addressing these issues, as Microsoft cannot support their software.
  4. HypnoticMarc001 Win User

Contacting an agent

Do you try with another web browser ? Do you restart your router ?
  5. XBF Felixx P Win User

Contacting an agent

Hello
    Delmar
    !

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support. Sorry to hear about the issue that you're experiencing trying to get a hold of

an Xbox Customer support agent.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more. Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Contacting an agent

Change your browser and start again. At times the chat window is not displayed correctly in some browsers.
Thema:

1. Contacting an Agent and Remote Play on Mac - Similar Threads - Contacting Agent Remote

2. Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?: I've had an ongoing issue with the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox where it keeps telling me to update my consoles location, causing me to lose my streak. I finally got some help via a live chat...
  3. direct contact to xbox agent needed

in XBoX Accessibility
    direct contact to xbox agent needed: i have an account that ive had for 15+ years. i cant get any access to the email anymore and it cant be recovered (i have tried many times) the account in question still has my subscription that...
  4. Trouble contacting a human agent for making a repair request for a Xbox elite 2 controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble contacting a human agent for making a repair request for a Xbox elite 2 controller.: I bought a Xbox elite 2 game controller and there is a drifting thumbstick issue. I tried to start a repair order but I got stuck at an error message. The message told me to contact the customer...
  5. How can I get in contact with a real agent?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get in contact with a real agent?: The Microsoft support system is an absolute joke. Next to a week I’ve been trying to get in contact with customer services but every point of contact leads to the Virtual Assistant which is...
  6. How do I get into contact with a human agent?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get into contact with a human agent?: I've been trying to process a replacement service for a controller that is malfunctioning and still under warranty but the process is driving me mad. I got an error when I filled out the form for...
  7. How can i contact an agent

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i contact an agent: I would like to contact an agent to assist with reset a password and reset the phone number associated with the account. Trying to help someone who has forgot the password and the account has an...
  8. How do you contact Xbox/Microsoft when the virtual agent, web chat or call options don't work

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you contact Xbox/Microsoft when the virtual agent, web chat or call options don't work: I have a problem that I need to contact xbox/microsoft about and the issue is not on any of the drop down menus. I select something a request a call enter details and it comes back that they have...
  9. I am trying to contact XBox support it is saying I am connected to an agent and underneath...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to contact XBox support it is saying I am connected to an agent and underneath...: I cannot connect to Xbox support I requested to talk to an agent and it says connecting to live agent even though it says my name is such and such how can I help you and it will not let me type a...
  10. How to contact a live customer support agent?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to contact a live customer support agent?: As of right now I am about to get rid of anything that involves Microsoft. How can o talk to someone. You guys have the worst customer support everrr! 4f5cd1fe-033b-402b-b052-470cfd5153a5