Contact your dealer to obtain a code that works in your area. This code was purchased in ...

Discus and support Contact your dealer to obtain a code that works in your area. This code was purchased in ... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Contact your dealer to obtain a code that works in your area. This code was purchased in different regions and can not be redeemed. GeoRestricted... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by abo3ndas, Oct 12, 2018.

1. abo3ndas
    abo3ndas Guest

Contact your dealer to obtain a code that works in your area. This code was purchased in ...

Contact your dealer to obtain a code that works in your area. This code was purchased in different regions and can not be redeemed.

GeoRestricted

:)

abo3ndas, Oct 12, 2018
  2. JozzuR7
    JozzuR7 Guest
    Problem with region code

Hello, I have a problem with an Xbox code, a friend gave me a map of COD BO3 and when entering the code I get this:

Contact the seller to obtain the code that works in your region. This code was purchased in a different region and can not be redeemed.

Help!!

JozzuR7, Oct 12, 2018
  3. hello friend

ChiefHercules32, Oct 12, 2018
  4. Contact your dealer to obtain a code that works in your area. This code was purchased in ...

Hi abo3ndas,

The code your bought can only be redeemed in the country that the code is from if i where you i would ask the seller to give you a new code that works in your country or ask for a refund

ForzaDrift Girl, Oct 12, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: