contact microsoft via phone number

Discus and support contact microsoft via phone number in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I am trying to reach microsoft directly so that I may speak with them about an issue. If anyone has access to a phone number I would greatly appreciate... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ASJR1, Jun 3, 2020.

1. ASJR1
    ASJR1 Guest

I am trying to reach microsoft directly so that I may speak with them about an issue. If anyone has access to a phone number I would greatly appreciate it Thank you in advance

:)

ASJR1, Jun 3, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

They no longer use a direct number. You can request a call back at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us If you're not seeing the option, change your category/topic. Typically
    Subscriptions and Billing and "I don't recognize a charge" works for me.
  3. HabibzTV Win User

Contact phone number

Hello BMS28,

Glad to know I can assist if this has resolved your issues please click "Mark as answer".

Best Regards.
  4. BMS28 Win User

Contact phone number

Thank you so much! We got to the bottom of the problem, live agent was extremely helpful. The payments have been going to an old xbox 360 account that hasn’t been used in over two years! Problem masked by my son using gifted subscriptions that I didn’t
    fully know of. They’ve issued 3 month refund as all they can do but i will follow this up tomorrow using the contact phone number I’ve been given. To me there’s a moral issue in taking money repeatedly for an account that is clearly inactive - it really wasn’t
    clear we had to go into the account and remove the payment, we thought we’d sorted it when we set the new xbox one up. Its not easy! Thanks again.
  5. HabibzTV Win User

Contact phone number

Hello BMS28,

Here is the phone number.

1-800-My-Xbox

https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us

Click this link for more information. You can also tell virtual agent you'd like to speak to a live agent.

Best regards!
  6. WPAK Win User

Case 1432847464

Hi there,

for feedback on case numbers etc you will have to contact official Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat they will be able to get the details for that case etc.

To contact Xbox Support use the Phone or Microsoft Support Chat options at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. contact microsoft via phone number - Similar Threads - contact microsoft via

2. How do I contact Xbox Microsoft support?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I contact Xbox Microsoft support?: I’ve been trying to get in contact with them all morning but their website when I’m signed in and select contact us they say their call feature is unavailable even though it’s well in the time for...
  3. How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...: so they can help me get an account that was hacked and replaced my email with some sketchy outlook email I have the email that originally had it but my Microsoft email got changed and it says my...
  4. Is there an email address that I can use to contact Microsoft support

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there an email address that I can use to contact Microsoft support: Hello, recently I was looking into what type of cable my Xbox one controller uses so that I can purchase a new one without having to buy a whole new controller. While looking into this I found an...
  5. How to fix my overheating Xbox Series X and/or get Microsoft support to contact me!

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix my overheating Xbox Series X and/or get Microsoft support to contact me!: I have an Xbox Series X with an overheating problem, it regularly turns off and won't turn back on unless I leave it unplugged overnight. A similar issue occurred when I first bought it 9 months...
  6. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  7. Is there a contact number for Microsoft Xbox repairs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a contact number for Microsoft Xbox repairs?: Trying to contact Xbox repairs over a warranty but the call back system will not work on UK mobiles and I can't find a contact number or email address for them 51b0c94a-2c06-4ac4-a14a-d66e4ccca97c
  8. Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?: I've had an ongoing issue with the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox where it keeps telling me to update my consoles location, causing me to lose my streak. I finally got some help via a live chat...
  9. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  10. Why is it impossible to contact Microsoft directly via email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it impossible to contact Microsoft directly via email?: Is there an email I can send a very specific and private query to? be96f1ee-117d-4694-af7e-25d4b0c71040