Contact Customer Service

Discus and support Contact Customer Service in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; There was a charge of 69.99 on 5/2 and would like to know what it was for efda422e-ba27-4878-b700-093357540930 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Scott wills, May 4, 2024.

1. Scott wills
    Scott wills Guest

Contact Customer Service

There was a charge of 69.99 on 5/2 and would like to know what it was for

:)

Scott wills, May 4, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

How to actually contact customer service.

Hello Charlie D, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I'm very sorry for the problem you're going through, I'll leave you the Support link here, if a bot helps you, keep trying until the system connects you with a real person:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

How to actually contact customer service.

What game are you having issues with?
    What happens when you try to start the game?
    Which console are you trying to play from?
    Do you have any Xbox subscriptions?
  4. Errock07 Win User

Hi , i have issue with buying game.

I contact US Customer Service.

Infact , no online Customer Service on my country`s MS page.

US Customer Service good.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Require contact from Microsoft customer services

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Chris, if you want to contact Xbox support, you can contact them via chat by the link below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/contact-us

They there have access to your account to your data and manage to help you with your problem.
  6. andykoster Win User

Contact Game Customer Services Phone Number

ya best bet would be to tweat @game uk thats there head office who look after that feed anyway
Thema:

Contact Customer Service

1. Contact Customer Service - Similar Threads - Contact Customer Service

2. I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service: Ive tried the virtual agent many times trying to conact somebody to assist with a damaged xbox controller. The callback feature hasnt worked once in the last week ive tried and there is no live...
  3. how do i contact customer complaints?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i contact customer complaints?: how do i contact customer service about my x box controllers? im not trying to be rude but we have had three controllers that have all faulted on the same button in the exact same place all three...
  4. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  5. How can I buy a game as a gift without getting oops contact customer support on my screen ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I buy a game as a gift without getting oops contact customer support on my screen ?: How can I buy a game as a gift without getting oops contact customer support on my screen ? 86c9d572-d774-4605-82a7-53cc2cd12410
  6. Getting charged for ultimate monthly but don’t have it anymore. Can’t contact customer...

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting charged for ultimate monthly but don’t have it anymore. Can’t contact customer...: So I noticed my account was still being charged 18.18 for ultimate monthly even though I canceled my subscription on my console. I don’t have ultimate written next to my gamer tag showing my...
  7. How do i contact customer support - Microsoft have stolen my replacement faulty controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i contact customer support - Microsoft have stolen my replacement faulty controller: My £160 elite 2 controller was faulty and in warranty, sent a first warranty repair request and got a replacement from microsoft. It was faulty so sent a 2nd warranty repair request, returned it...
  8. Hi can someone please give me the correct uk contact for xbox customer support as no matter...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi can someone please give me the correct uk contact for xbox customer support as no matter...: Hi does someone have a proper uk call number for xbox support as the numbers I used are only automated and when filling in form for a ring back it doesn't accept any phone numbers I put in regards...
  9. Contact xbox/microsoft customer service team/executive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Contact xbox/microsoft customer service team/executive: My Xbox series S console wont start. I have tried all the advice given on the support page. Can't schedule repair also as the place i live doesn't have service available how can i contact...
  10. How do I contact Xbox customer support?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I contact Xbox customer support?: I've been trying to contact Xbox customer support for the last 2 weeks, on calling the Toll-free number, they ask me to visit the website, when I try to talk to an agent, it says "Sorry call back...