Constantly getting "Please fix your saved games" pop-ups

Discus and support Constantly getting "Please fix your saved games" pop-ups in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; For a while now I've been getting pop-ups saying "please fix your saved games" and asking me to delete my locally saved xbox one games. I have done... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Snipers Recon, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Constantly getting "Please fix your saved games" pop-ups

For a while now I've been getting pop-ups saying "please fix your saved games" and asking me to delete my locally saved xbox one games. I have done that multiple times, and I still get the pop-up. It happens with different games; Skyrim SE, Steep, Guitar
    Hero live and Battlefield 1 are all frequently interrupted mid-game with pop-ups asking me to delete my saved games. It has probably occurred while playing other games, I just can't remember each time it happened.. I have an external hard drive connected to
    my xbox, so I'm not running low on storage space. How do I fix this, it's ridiculously annoying.

:)

Snipers Recon, Dec 29, 2016
  2. A1RBAMA23
    A1RBAMA23 Guest
    Just getting your game ready

My xbox one s says just getting your game ready constantly and when i click cancel it pops up again with out me doing anything please help.

A1RBAMA23, Dec 29, 2016
  3. X13 BEGGAN
    X13 BEGGAN Guest
    ​My Xbox is constantly telling me to clear my local saved games

My Xbox is constantly telling me to clear my local saved games and because of that I can't play games. It happens when I am in a game and it randomly pops up.

X13 BEGGAN, Dec 29, 2016
  4. Constantly getting "Please fix your saved games" pop-ups

Hi,

Let’s determine if there are corrupted game files that are causing this issue. To do this, kindly perform the following steps:

1. Select Settings, System, and then Storage.

2. Select the storage location, and then press the A button.

3. Select Games and Apps, and then press the A button.

4. Select the game, and then press the A button.

5. Select the saved game, and then press the A button.

Note: A corrupted saved game file is marked with a yellow exclamation point.

6. If the saved game file is corrupted, delete the corrupted file. To do this, select Delete.

(Do these steps on all the games affected.)

Looking forward to your response.

Catherine Cus., Dec 30, 2016
  5. I am attempting to follow your instructions, but am unable to. I can follow them until I enter games and apps after going through the settings. If I simply hit "a" on a game in games & apps, it launches the game. However, If I hit start>manage game, I can
    see the save data, but on most games it's simply a few gb of "reserved data", and I can not find any game with an exclamation point next to any of the save data.

Snipers Recon, Dec 31, 2016
  6. Thanks for the update.

That means you don’t have any corrupted save game files.

To further isolate you concern, kindly remove the external hard drive and check if the same thing occurs.

Regards.

Catherine Cus., Jan 4, 2017
  7. I removed all external hard drives and the same problem still occurs just as frequently.

Snipers Recon, Jan 8, 2017
  8. Constantly getting "Please fix your saved games" pop-ups

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

Here are additional troubleshooting steps you can perform:

Method 1: Clear Persistent Storage

1. Scroll left on the Home screen to open the Guide.

2. Select Settings.

3. Select All Settings.

4. Select Disc & Blu-Ray.

5. In the Blu-Ray section, select Persistent Storage.

6. Select Clear persistent storage.

7. Restart your Xbox One console. Access the game again and check if the same instance occurs.

Method 2: Clear MAC Address

1. Scroll left on the Home screen to open the Guide.

2. Select Settings.

3. Select All Settings.

4. Select Network.

5. Select Network settings.

6. Select Advanced settings.

7. Select Alternate MAC address.

8. Select Clear.

9. Select Restart. Access the game again and check if the same instance occurs.

Keep us posted with the status of your concern.

Catherine Cus., Jan 9, 2017
  9. I followed the steps you provided but they did not work, the pop ups still appear just as frequently. Also, in the last few days I've noticed I am unable to play a large majority of my games because when it attempts to sync my save data from the cloud, it
    fails every time. In addition to this, upon waking up this morning my xbox failed to start and gave "System error: E105 00000000 8007045D". I am trying to factory reset it buy everytime I click the button, the xbox makes the noise as if it is powering off
    but stays on the screen asking me to choose what to do. I feel like this is all probably related, and I apologize for the long breaks between replies. I recently dropped out of the xbox one preview program in an attempt to stop all these bugs, but it seems
    to not have mattered. Is this best kept in this thread or should I make a new one detailing all the things that have gone wrong, since my xbox refusing to turn on is a more serious issue than the save-game popups.

Snipers Recon, Jan 15, 2017
  10. For some reason I'm unable to add an edit to that comment, but after factory resetting my xbox (not the reset that deletes games & apps) everything seems to be working fine. Will post again if anything comes up.

Snipers Recon, Jan 15, 2017
  11. It's good to know that your concern has been resolved.

If you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us anytime.

Regards.

Catherine Cus., Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Constantly getting "Please fix your saved games" pop-ups