Constant wireless disconnect issues! WTH is happening?!

Discus and support Constant wireless disconnect issues! WTH is happening?! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have two Elite 2 controllers and a wireless headset that will randomly disconnect. Lasts about 5 seconds then reconnects. I never had this issue... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nicholas Reusch, Nov 29, 2023.

1. Constant wireless disconnect issues! WTH is happening?!

I have two Elite 2 controllers and a wireless headset that will randomly disconnect. Lasts about 5 seconds then reconnects. I never had this issue before but now since adding the second controller it’s a repeat issue. No rhyme, reason or or exact ability to replicate issue. I have tried repairing the devices, charging the devices, and even had one recently repaired by Microsoft. One controller is ~1.5 years old the other is brand new. Headset is 2-3 years old. PLEASE HELP!!!

:)

Nicholas Reusch, Nov 29, 2023
  2. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello Nicholas Reusch,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

3. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello Nicholas Reusch,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

We totally understand that you want to fix the issues with your Xbox accessories. This could be caused by a number of factors, including interference from other wireless devices, low battery levels, or outdated firmware. Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Make sure your Xbox console is up to date with the latest system updates. You can check for updates by going to Settings > System > Updates & downloads.

2. Check the battery levels of your controllers and headset. If the battery is low, try charging the device fully and see if the issue persists.

3. Move any other wireless devices away from your Xbox console and accessories. Other wireless devices can interfere with the signal and cause disconnects.

4. Try resetting your controllers and headset. To do this, press and hold the pairing button on the back of the device until the light on the front starts flashing rapidly. Then, try pairing the device with your Xbox console again.

I hope this helps. We look forward to hearing from you.

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. TheJackah Win User

Known Issues

There is a current known issue where the SuperHub 2 will cause constant disconnections in multiplayer-based games if on Wireless.

The issue is currently being investigated by Xbox and Virgin Media.
  5. RobertBuckalew Win User

Xbox One not working again

how are you trying to connect ? what is your modem and router (model #'s) and wired or wireless ?.....some routers are just not compatible , that may be the issue...the constant disconnections you list are usually (almost always really ) a sign of router
    issues , superhubs , arris and technicolor are a few that suffer these issues...
  6. Warhawk-FC64623E-2B1 Win User

Continuous disconnecting.

It happens to almost everyone who uses wireless. You randomly disconnect every hour or so. Switching to wire should resolve this issue. Happened to me and most of my friends who were wireless. Wired resolved the issue.
Thema:

1. Constant wireless disconnect issues! WTH is happening?! - Similar Threads - Constant wireless disconnect

2. Is there a way I can view/talk to my Xbox friends online instead of constantly having to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there a way I can view/talk to my Xbox friends online instead of constantly having to...: I just feel like it'd be a lot more convenient and I haven't really seen anything about it. c7b606d6-5424-4fb1-9c3e-44aa5f07ada6
  3. My right thumbstick is constantly pressed down even though i am not pressing it at all

in XBoX on Consoles
    My right thumbstick is constantly pressed down even though i am not pressing it at all: My right thumbstick on my xbox series x controller Is always pressed down even though I am not pressing it at all. Anyone know a fix? 00dd1c1c-98cd-477e-8045-4317899527cd
  4. Xbox game bar constantly crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar constantly crashing: Whenever I load up xbox game bar it loads for about 5 seconds then the widgets just say 'something went wrong with this widget' however it only seems to do this on 'Looking for group' and 'Social'...
  5. The left stick on my Xbox elite 2 controller is in a constant downward left motion

in XBoX on Consoles
    The left stick on my Xbox elite 2 controller is in a constant downward left motion: The left stick on my Xbox elite 2 controller is in a constant downward left motion, it’s like if I have the stick pointed to the left 6281967a-235e-4954-9c73-31478dde2c48
  6. Two separate xbox wireless headsets have constant "connecting" tones.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two separate xbox wireless headsets have constant "connecting" tones.: This is my second headset which has a tone of connecting over and over. It has occurred since updating to the latest firmware and did not happen on the older firmware that came with the headset....
  7. My Series s constantly disconnects from my wireless network and refuses to reconnect to the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series s constantly disconnects from my wireless network and refuses to reconnect to the...: My Series s constantly disconnects from my wireless network and refuses to reconnect to the internet although I'm entering the correct password,what do I do? 4ba602b3-859f-4b62-a9f5-1accddfd7df8
  8. Constant crackle and disconnection of wireless headsets, has anyone found a solid solution?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant crackle and disconnection of wireless headsets, has anyone found a solid solution?: All solutions have been tried in old post but still having the same issues. Is there a fix for this issue yet? 8f72929f-745a-47ef-958d-5424abdbba1b
  9. New Xbox One X suffer constant lag spikes on wireless.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox One X suffer constant lag spikes on wireless.: So apparently this is a common and ongoing issue, but I have yet to see any solid information recently. I bought a new One X, and immediately after hooking it up and gaming, I suffer from...
  10. Brand NEW MS wireless controller, aim stick has constant drag to left

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand NEW MS wireless controller, aim stick has constant drag to left: Brand NEW MS wireless controller, aim stick has constant drag to left. Is there a way to fix or adjust this? Just got this for Xmas, barley tap it and it stops but soon your aim is slowly going...