Constant White Snow Screen Flicker in ALL Applications

Discus and support Constant White Snow Screen Flicker in ALL Applications in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Im not sure if this is a known issue to MS but ever since the latest November update, it has made the system useless for myself. At any given... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mallison-989D227F-8649-44D6-A4BD-66324DDB1D1F, Nov 29, 2015.

1. Constant White Snow Screen Flicker in ALL Applications

Hi,

Im not sure if this is a known issue to MS but ever since the latest November update, it has made the system useless for myself. At any given time, if watching tv, playing a game, watching netflix, ect. the screen will start to flicker white. At first it
    is minor but then escalates to the point where the screen it blacked-out ending with xbox dropping the signal completely. My receiver try to recover the signal which at times the sub drops out too.

In order to fix the problem, power cycle is the only method that works. Unfortunately when you boot back up, the problem immediately begins again. Again this is happening with anything to do with XBOX ONE. I thought it may be my receiver but when running
    anything through Apple TV and the receiver, zero problems!

Microsoft, hope you are reading these forums and address this issue ASAP. I had a similar issue last year but was resolved in one of the updates. This latest update was too premature to be released. Interested in hearing others thoughts on this too.

My System Setup; Xbox one w/ latest update, Denon receiver & Panasonic Plasma TV. Everything running into the receiver.

:)

Mallison-989D227F-8649-44D6-A4BD-66324DDB1D1F, Nov 29, 2015
  2. Bf4 will not load and start

when the game starts up it goes to the map with all the snow on it and the red and white walls and the load bar continues to flicker but nothing else happens. I can't even get to campaign mode. Any insight here?

xX Hellbent Xx1, Nov 29, 2015
  3. Xbox One Snow Flicker

Have you also tried Updating your TV to newest Firmware?

With Holding Power Button you mean Hard Reset (Hold Power Button on Console 5sec and wait 30+ seconds until Power supply light turns orange - disconnect Power Supply wait again 30+sec-Restart Console?)

Try using HDMI-Port on TV

Have you done this?

This appears to be an isolated HDMI connectivity issue. Please ask the user to try the following:

A)

1. Update the Firmware of "your Setup" XB and TV!! Than please do the following Instructions:

B)

1.HARD RESET "Power off the console by holding Power Button on Console for 5sec

2. wait 30+ seconds until powersupply light turns orange

3.Unplug AC powersupply from the back of the console

4. Also disconnect from Wall Power Outlet.

4. Wait 30+ seconds

5. Plug back in AC power

5. Power on the console

C)

1. Double check HDMI connections for loose cables.

D)

1. Try a different HDMI cable

E)

1. Try a different input on the Display

Please let me know here or via PM what you find. And Tell me your Current OS Firmare from XB1 (Settings->System->Console Info)

Thanks,

Bhutankam Pema, Nov 29, 2015
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

Hi to try and narrow where the issue lies can you please answer the questions below?

1. Have you tried to unplug the HDMI cable at both ends and plug it in again just in case it was insecure.

2. What happens if you bypass the receiver and run the HDMI cable directly to the TV.

3. Have you tried connecting the Xbox using an alternate HDMI cable.

4. Have you tried connecting the Xbox to an alternate TV.

Thanks

gds1972, Nov 29, 2015
  5. 1. Yes,

2. Will try this later and see what results I get. Will post them later.

3. Yes..

4. Unfortunately I do not have an alternate tv to work with.

Thanks for the suggestions. Again the problem only started after the last software update.

Mallison-989D227F-8649-44D6-A4BD-66324DDB1D1F, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Mallison-989D227F-86 Win User

1. Yes,

2. Will try this later and see what results I get. Will post them later.

3. Yes..

4. Unfortunately I do not have an alternate tv to work with.

Thanks for the suggestions. Again the problem only started after the last software update.
  7. gds1972 Win User

Hi to try and narrow where the issue lies can you please answer the questions below?

1. Have you tried to unplug the HDMI cable at both ends and plug it in again just in case it was insecure.

2. What happens if you bypass the receiver and run the HDMI cable directly to the TV.

3. Have you tried connecting the Xbox using an alternate HDMI cable.

4. Have you tried connecting the Xbox to an alternate TV.

Thanks
  8. Glu10Free Win User

Roxio game capture please help!

I've never used the Roxio, but I have used the Dazzle before and the top portion of the screen was always flickering and had white lines. The only solution I had was to crop it out using an editing program. Have you tried cropping a bit of the bottom screen
    to remove the flicker? Either that or it sounds like a wire maybe loose.
  9. k0rruptiD Win User

WTH With the Graphics?

i dont get when people talk about snow, snow is pretty much a "white textureless mess" in real life anyway, its white, and thats about it. where are these games that feature the fabled "good snow graphics"? lol
  10. Bhutankam Pema Win User

Xbox One intermittent flashing "snowy" screen.

So I don^t think so. Blackscreen happens in hours.

Snow Flickering within Seconds, I thought...
Thema:

1. Constant White Snow Screen Flicker in ALL Applications - Similar Threads - Constant White Snow

2. Is there a way I can view/talk to my Xbox friends online instead of constantly having to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there a way I can view/talk to my Xbox friends online instead of constantly having to...: I just feel like it'd be a lot more convenient and I haven't really seen anything about it. c7b606d6-5424-4fb1-9c3e-44aa5f07ada6
  3. My right thumbstick is constantly pressed down even though i am not pressing it at all

in XBoX on Consoles
    My right thumbstick is constantly pressed down even though i am not pressing it at all: My right thumbstick on my xbox series x controller Is always pressed down even though I am not pressing it at all. Anyone know a fix? 00dd1c1c-98cd-477e-8045-4317899527cd
  4. Xbox game bar constantly crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar constantly crashing: Whenever I load up xbox game bar it loads for about 5 seconds then the widgets just say 'something went wrong with this widget' however it only seems to do this on 'Looking for group' and 'Social'...
  5. The left stick on my Xbox elite 2 controller is in a constant downward left motion

in XBoX on Consoles
    The left stick on my Xbox elite 2 controller is in a constant downward left motion: The left stick on my Xbox elite 2 controller is in a constant downward left motion, it’s like if I have the stick pointed to the left 6281967a-235e-4954-9c73-31478dde2c48
  6. Constant updates on our console

in XboX Insiders
    Constant updates on our console: Your constant updates always screw up something. Please cease and desist. You've turned our beloved dashboard into a giant xbox ad. Isn't that enough? submitted by /u/Next_Interest1897 [link]...
  7. LKD_0x141_Tdr:6_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys_Ada_UserOC Constant Game Crash

in XBoX on Consoles
    LKD_0x141_Tdr:6_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys_Ada_UserOC Constant Game Crash: Hi I bought a Gigabyte RTX 4080 Aero OC this March and since then I've encountered countless random crashes during gaming. I checked my event viewer and It shows nvlddmkm event id 0. Here's my...
  8. Constant black screen of death

in XBoX on Windows
    Constant black screen of death: I keep fixing the black screen of death but after i turn my xbox one off and turn it back on, i just get the black screen of death and my games wont work when i actually fix the black screen, can...
  9. PC App: Game crashes then a random update constantly

in XboX Insiders
    PC App: Game crashes then a random update constantly: Im currently stuck in a loop where the game Another crab's Treasure will crash once loaded in then on the app will download an 'update' and so on. Weird thing Is I played this morning and...
  10. Old White XBox 360 constant freezing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Old White XBox 360 constant freezing.: I got an old XBox 360 that keeps freezing, even when not playing games. No warning with the 4 lights on front. It just freezes anywhere from 30 seconds to 5 mins after it turns on. I've made sure...