Constant Frame Rate Drop From Sep Update (MICROSOFT HELP!)

Discus and support Constant Frame Rate Drop From Sep Update (MICROSOFT HELP!) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whatever the newest cpl updates did basically broke my Xbox. Everything was working the way it should. I get forced to update my console and now I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by H1DE0 K0J1MA, Sep 27, 2016.

1. H1DE0 K0J1MA
    H1DE0 K0J1MA Guest

Whatever the newest cpl updates did basically broke my Xbox. Everything was working the way it should. I get forced to update my console and now I experience massive frame rate drop and controller input lag every 10 seconds or so no matter which game I am
    playing. It doesnt matter whether I am online or offline either. MICROSOFT PLEASE RECOGNIZE AND ADDRESS THIS ISSUE AND LET US KNOW YOU ARE WORKING ON A FIX. I have done a factory reset which did not help. I have reset the cache which did not help. I did every
    single basic troubleshooting method and not a single one helped. There are numerous people having the same problem and they all say it started around the same time.

:)

H1DE0 K0J1MA, Sep 27, 2016
  2. The1337gamer
    The1337gamer Guest
    Bad news about Watch Dogs...

How am I lying?

My monitor refreshes 60 times per second.

I can lock frame rate to 30 frames per second via command console.

I can lock frame rate to 60 frames per second via command console.

I can see the difference between the game running at 30 fps and 60 fps.

You think my system is suffering from rate drops.

The frame rate tracker says my game is running at constant 30 fps when I lock it to 30.

The frame rate tracker says my game is running at constant 60 fps when I lock it to 60.

The frame rate tracker says my game is running at constant 299 fps when I don't lock the frame rate (it is unlocked by default).

The frame rate tracker disagrees with your hypothesis that my system is suffering from frame rate drops.

Where is the lie?

The1337gamer, Sep 27, 2016
  3. InitiateTwo
    InitiateTwo Guest
    Xbox 360 performance question?

Cables won't cause a frame rate drop, they would cause lag. So if you are specifically noticing a frame rate drop when playing single player then it's probably the game just can't handle that much going on. Before thinking it's caused by something being
    wrong with your Xbox, can you try recreating the frame rate drop on a friends Xbox?

InitiateTwo, Sep 27, 2016
  4. Constant Frame Rate Drop From Sep Update (MICROSOFT HELP!)

Are you in the preview program? If you are the best thing to do is to post in the private preview forums where they can assist you better.

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

MaximumExtreme, Sep 27, 2016
  5. GiulianBu78
    GiulianBu78 Guest
    same thing to me, please fix this serious problem

GiulianBu78, Oct 31, 2018
  6. MaximumExtreme Win User

Are you in the preview program? If you are the best thing to do is to post in the private preview forums where they can assist you better.

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx
  7. GiulianBu78 Win User

same thing to me, please fix this serious problem
  8. The1337gamer Win User

Bad news about Watch Dogs...

How am I lying?

My monitor refreshes 60 times per second.

I can lock frame rate to 30 frames per second via command console.

I can lock frame rate to 60 frames per second via command console.

I can see the difference between the game running at 30 fps and 60 fps.

You think my system is suffering from rate drops.

The frame rate tracker says my game is running at constant 30 fps when I lock it to 30.

The frame rate tracker says my game is running at constant 60 fps when I lock it to 60.

The frame rate tracker says my game is running at constant 299 fps when I don't lock the frame rate (it is unlocked by default).

The frame rate tracker disagrees with your hypothesis that my system is suffering from frame rate drops.

Where is the lie?
  9. Sipuli91 Win User

Dark souls FRAME RATE Issue

Where do you notice the frame rate drops? Blighttown and New Londo Ruins are famous for horrible frame rates. Other than that, there have been updates, but nothing can perfectly fix the frame rate as it simply is too much for the consoles to handle.
  10. elmagico1 Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 Bluetooth disconnect issue

im facing constant disconnecting and it also tanks my frame rate everytime it disconnects. i just downloaded the update so we'll see
Thema:

1. Constant Frame Rate Drop From Sep Update (MICROSOFT HELP!) - Similar Threads - Constant Frame Rate

2. Is there a way I can view/talk to my Xbox friends online instead of constantly having to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there a way I can view/talk to my Xbox friends online instead of constantly having to...: I just feel like it'd be a lot more convenient and I haven't really seen anything about it. c7b606d6-5424-4fb1-9c3e-44aa5f07ada6
  3. My right thumbstick is constantly pressed down even though i am not pressing it at all

in XBoX on Consoles
    My right thumbstick is constantly pressed down even though i am not pressing it at all: My right thumbstick on my xbox series x controller Is always pressed down even though I am not pressing it at all. Anyone know a fix? 00dd1c1c-98cd-477e-8045-4317899527cd
  4. Xbox game bar constantly crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar constantly crashing: Whenever I load up xbox game bar it loads for about 5 seconds then the widgets just say 'something went wrong with this widget' however it only seems to do this on 'Looking for group' and 'Social'...
  5. The left stick on my Xbox elite 2 controller is in a constant downward left motion

in XBoX on Consoles
    The left stick on my Xbox elite 2 controller is in a constant downward left motion: The left stick on my Xbox elite 2 controller is in a constant downward left motion, it’s like if I have the stick pointed to the left 6281967a-235e-4954-9c73-31478dde2c48
  6. Constant updates on our console

in XboX Insiders
    Constant updates on our console: Your constant updates always screw up something. Please cease and desist. You've turned our beloved dashboard into a giant xbox ad. Isn't that enough? submitted by /u/Next_Interest1897 [link]...
  7. LKD_0x141_Tdr:6_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys_Ada_UserOC Constant Game Crash

in XBoX on Consoles
    LKD_0x141_Tdr:6_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys_Ada_UserOC Constant Game Crash: Hi I bought a Gigabyte RTX 4080 Aero OC this March and since then I've encountered countless random crashes during gaming. I checked my event viewer and It shows nvlddmkm event id 0. Here's my...
  8. Constant black screen of death

in XBoX on Windows
    Constant black screen of death: I keep fixing the black screen of death but after i turn my xbox one off and turn it back on, i just get the black screen of death and my games wont work when i actually fix the black screen, can...
  9. PC App: Game crashes then a random update constantly

in XboX Insiders
    PC App: Game crashes then a random update constantly: Im currently stuck in a loop where the game Another crab's Treasure will crash once loaded in then on the app will download an 'update' and so on. Weird thing Is I played this morning and...
  10. Constant temporary 'screen burn'

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant temporary 'screen burn': So my xbox series s is constantly leaving a shadow on the screen, like a screen burn. But it goes away when I unplug the hdmi cable and plug it back it. This only fixes it for half hour or so. As...