Constant errors when requesting a call back from Xbox Support - extremely frustrating

Discus and support Constant errors when requesting a call back from Xbox Support - extremely frustrating in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Every single time I enter my mobile phone number for a call back, it fails. "We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by A20NWK, Jun 3, 2023.

1. A20NWK
    A20NWK Guest

Constant errors when requesting a call back from Xbox Support - extremely frustrating

Every single time I enter my mobile phone number for a call back, it fails.

"We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later."

This has been happening every day for the past week. It's honestly diabolical from Microsoft/Xbox that I can't speak to a human. The virtual agent option is not able to solve my problem.

Any suggestions?

:)

A20NWK, Jun 3, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi there! I am sorry to hear about what happened.

Try to contact their chat support instead. Go to https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us > click Contact us > choose Subscription & billing > choose I don't recognize a charge > describe your issue > click Next > See contact options > Chat online.

I hope that works.
  3. CryingHero Win User

Green screen of death again after JUST sending in unit for repair

This is super frustrating. Sorry you're having this constant issue.

I would request a repair again but sounds like you should also ask this to be esculated by Xbox support and explain your situation. The forums will not be your best place for this.

Pop onto the support chat and ask to speak to an agent or request a call back and they will be able to help. Best of luck!
  4. x IManOnTheMoon Win User

Unable to manage payment options

It still is not working and it says there is an error processing everytime I request a call back from support.
  5. Joc Holliday Win User

14 day Xbox live trial that came with Forza Horizon 4 bundle expired after only 5 days.

If you already spoke with support about the issue. There is really nothing that can be done. Understand you're frustrated and aggravated but stuff happens sometimes.

I would call or request a call back from support from the following links provide from the other ambassadors.
  6. Tormaz Win User

Requesting call back from Microsoft support

Hello!

Have you tried to have them reach you on a different phone number?
Thema:

1. Constant errors when requesting a call back from Xbox Support - extremely frustrating - Similar Threads - Constant errors requesting

2. I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service: Wether it's about trying to remove old feeds or changing information. it simply won't work as i constantly get web errors or other stuff shoved into my face. Please fix your services or do...
  3. constant disk write error

in XBoX on Consoles
    constant disk write error: Ive been having a constant disk write error with steam, and steam only. Both steam, and the support for the specific game said it almost has to be a windows issue. my games will crash, then will...
  4. Error 0x87DD0005 - We couldn't sign you into your microsoft account (PC Gamepass) Constant...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error 0x87DD0005 - We couldn't sign you into your microsoft account (PC Gamepass) Constant...: As the title suggests, I have this problem constantly. It's been about 7 months of this battle through multiple windows updates. I have the EXACT same issue as this locked thread, and the...
  5. Cant use gamebar, constant errors

in XboX Insiders
    Cant use gamebar, constant errors: I updated my gamebar last night and now every time I try to use it I just get a widget error, even on messages, friends list, achievements list, everything. I can't join a party for more than 5-10...
  6. I am constantly getting these error messages on startup and can't seem to prevent them in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am constantly getting these error messages on startup and can't seem to prevent them in...: Hi, Can anyone please help here ? I can't get rid of this error message that pops up 3 times every time I open MSFS 2020 (despite uninstalling and re-installing the software) Best regards...
  7. I keep having to constantly reinstall MW2 the new one because this dumb error code 0x87e50033

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep having to constantly reinstall MW2 the new one because this dumb error code 0x87e50033: I keep having to constantly reinstall MW2 the new one because this dumb error code 0x87e50033 ever since the update for the game it's been needing me to uninstall and reinstall the game for this...
  8. Why is it since I updated newest MW2 is I half to constantly deal with error try again...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it since I updated newest MW2 is I half to constantly deal with error try again...: Why is it since I updated newest MW2 is I half to constantly deal with error try again later unless I uninstall it and reinstall its starting to piss me off that ever since the update I been...
  9. Xbox series s. sys error "disk read error [6.147] 'B" on mw2. Crashes constantly. This...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series s. sys error "disk read error [6.147] 'B" on mw2. Crashes constantly. This...: I have a series s and a series x both on the same network both fully updated both were running the game fine for the last month. Now the series s that doesn't have a disk drive is giving me the...
  10. Xbox app and xbox one NETWORK ERROR unable to connect to the server constantly...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app and xbox one NETWORK ERROR unable to connect to the server constantly...: It does not matter if I use the PC or my xbox one I keep getting the same message come up constantly. NETWORK ERROR unable to connect to the server I am thinking my next gaming machine should...