Constant disconnect from Xbox Live while using the Xbox One.

Discus and support Constant disconnect from Xbox Live while using the Xbox One. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For the past five days I've been the proud owner of an Xbox One and in those five days I've only been able to play 1-2 hours of multiplayer because of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by R0b0Man Is K1nG, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Constant disconnect from Xbox Live while using the Xbox One.

For the past five days I've been the proud owner of an Xbox One and in those five days I've only been able to play 1-2 hours of multiplayer because of constant disconnect from the online services. The connection holds for about 5 minutes and then drops and
    reconnects for no reason. I thought it was my internet so I ran the tests and everything came out fine but still keeps happening. So then I played my Xbox 360 and no disconnect.

Short story: Xbox One won't run, I've ran all the test, plugged and unplugged EVERYTHING(even unplugged the toaster 30 seconds) and it still won't run but yet my 360 runs live no problem. Anything else to try before I impale my controller into my console.

:)

R0b0Man Is K1nG, Dec 9, 2014
  2. Mooseboy52
    Mooseboy52 Guest
    Constant disconnects from XBOX Live

XBOX Live began working at the home screen. I was not getting disconnected until I attempted to watch a movie on Netflix. Deleted Netflix and reinstalled, now seems to be working. Seems to be an XBOX Live issue. Thanks for the replies.

Mooseboy52, Dec 9, 2014
  3. Mooseboy52
    Mooseboy52 Guest
    Constant disconnects from XBOX Live

I get disconnected when I'm in the dashboard, watching a movie on Netflix, and in a game. I will try a direct modem connection when I get a chance. In the past day or so I have been able to stay connected for a longer period of time than previously.

Mooseboy52, Dec 9, 2014
  4. Constant disconnect from Xbox Live while using the Xbox One.

make sure your NAT type is open ...run an multiplayer scan in network settings and when finished hold both bumpers and triggers, it will tell you.....if its not open you have to change your port forwarding setting on your modem

GENERICxCRACK, Dec 12, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Constant disconnect from Xbox Live while using the Xbox One.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one constant disconnect