Constant Connection Problems

Discus and support Constant Connection Problems in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am having constant connection problems with Microsoft Bingo. This has happened before a few months ago and then seemed to be fixed but started again... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by oldieaussie, Aug 24, 2018.

1. oldieaussie
    oldieaussie Guest

I am having constant connection problems with Microsoft Bingo. This has happened before a few months ago and then seemed to be fixed but started again about a week ago. I can get the game downloaded most times but then have no luck going to the next window.
    I love this game but am getting heartily sick of have to restart it again and again just to play one level. Fix NOW please

:)

oldieaussie, Aug 24, 2018
  2. ssabiker
    ssabiker Guest
    BINGO

Constant connection problem. I'm tired of playing as GUEST

ssabiker, Aug 24, 2018
  3. connection problems

Microsoft bingo constant connection problem please fix.

Jonok-[xboxvenue], Aug 24, 2018
  4. macbill2
    macbill2 Guest

Same here. People in the chat room of the game, stating it's freezing so I'm not the only one. What happens to my unused tickets used to play the game?

macbill2, Aug 24, 2018
  5. Ry-Slytherin
    Ry-Slytherin Guest
    I have also encountered this problem spanning for almost a week now. It drops connections sporadically before and after games, losing coins, tickets, power balls progress, etc.

I wonder what is being done to fix this wide spread problem?

Ry-Slytherin, Aug 24, 2018
  6. Sparky41761
    Sparky41761 Guest
    I'm having the same problem, MS needs to fix this problem ASAP

Sparky41761, Aug 25, 2018
  7. Just had 10 bingos and 2 power balls and soon as game finished connection lost

sharkshooter47, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: