Constant black screen after the green loading screen on my Xbox One

Discus and support Constant black screen after the green loading screen on my Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently when I tried to go onto my Xbox it went onto the greem loading screen and then just went to a black screen and nothing happens. I have tried a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NSKshotzZz, Jun 7, 2015.

1. NSKshotzZz
    NSKshotzZz Guest

Recently when I tried to go onto my Xbox it went onto the greem loading screen and then just went to a black screen and nothing happens. I have tried a number of suggested problem fixes such as a cold restart and changing all my hdmi cables(don't see why
    this is a solution). I have not tried tore set my Xbox by USB but I was just wondering if their was any 100% fix

:)

NSKshotzZz, Jun 7, 2015
  2. LEECH91
    LEECH91 Guest
    Xbox one stuck on black screen (no error code)

My xbox one is stuck on a black screen after the green loading screen and no error code has appeared then it turned itself off after afew minutes. Can anyone help me out?

LEECH91, Jun 7, 2015
  3. XBOX one wont load up

My sns xbox one wont load up. when switched on the green screen appears as if the computer is loading then after a while goes to a black screen.

anyone have any ideas?

SolidPenny53103, Jun 7, 2015
  4. NSKshotzZz
    NSKshotzZz Guest

I managed to fix it by using the method of resetting the whole Xbox via USB. thanks to forums for letting me know about it

NSKshotzZz, Jul 4, 2015
  5. NSKshotzZz Win User

I managed to fix it by using the method of resetting the whole Xbox via USB. thanks to forums for letting me know about it
  6. WESTSIDER JOC Win User

My HDMI slot went out while I was playing

so basically your xbox one hdmi cables went out and when you changed them it worked? because I have the black screen problem after my xbox loads up after the green screen, with no audio or video
  7. xXIam Supremacy Win User

broken drive but no free game

I preordered the day one edition and it didnt work on day one just a black screen shortly after the green loading screen. I sent it in for repair and i got it back with a 14 day xbox live code.
  8. DINGOgotMYbaby Win User

My xbox one dashboard went black, no wallpaper.

I've had a similar issue, except i'm trying to start up my xbox one and after the green loading screen everything just goes black and I can't do anything
  9. MattWILCHINSKI Win User

My Xbox one is going to a black screen. The Xbox - eject button will not work. Any ideas?

No, the green Xbox loading screen does display for about 30 seconds on power up. Then black screen.
Thema:

1. Constant black screen after the green loading screen on my Xbox One - Similar Threads - Constant black screen

2. Is there a way I can view/talk to my Xbox friends online instead of constantly having to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there a way I can view/talk to my Xbox friends online instead of constantly having to...: I just feel like it'd be a lot more convenient and I haven't really seen anything about it. c7b606d6-5424-4fb1-9c3e-44aa5f07ada6
  3. My right thumbstick is constantly pressed down even though i am not pressing it at all

in XBoX on Consoles
    My right thumbstick is constantly pressed down even though i am not pressing it at all: My right thumbstick on my xbox series x controller Is always pressed down even though I am not pressing it at all. Anyone know a fix? 00dd1c1c-98cd-477e-8045-4317899527cd
  4. Xbox game bar constantly crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar constantly crashing: Whenever I load up xbox game bar it loads for about 5 seconds then the widgets just say 'something went wrong with this widget' however it only seems to do this on 'Looking for group' and 'Social'...
  5. The left stick on my Xbox elite 2 controller is in a constant downward left motion

in XBoX on Consoles
    The left stick on my Xbox elite 2 controller is in a constant downward left motion: The left stick on my Xbox elite 2 controller is in a constant downward left motion, it’s like if I have the stick pointed to the left 6281967a-235e-4954-9c73-31478dde2c48
  6. Constant black screen of death

in XBoX on Windows
    Constant black screen of death: I keep fixing the black screen of death but after i turn my xbox one off and turn it back on, i just get the black screen of death and my games wont work when i actually fix the black screen, can...
  7. Xbox remote play constant black screen

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox remote play constant black screen: Hello, when using the xbox remote play im getting contant blakc screens that makes the gaemplay go totally black for a few seconds then comes back on. It happens very frequentely as well. Im...
  8. Xbox remote play constant black screen while streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox remote play constant black screen while streaming: When using the xbox remote play im getting contant blakc screens that makes the gaemplay go totally black for a few seconds then comes back on. It happens very frequentely as well. Im getting this...
  9. Xbox One - Call of Duty Black Ops 2 | Constant Xbox Live Disconnection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One - Call of Duty Black Ops 2 | Constant Xbox Live Disconnection: I purchased Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 on the Xbox One Digital Store. I downloaded successfully. After I installed it, I booted it up and started to play Campaign since it has been so long since I...
  10. Black Ops 2 Constant Freezing After Treyarch Intro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 2 Constant Freezing After Treyarch Intro: I'm having a HUGE problem with Black Ops 2. Recently, I wanted to go on Campaign from the Zombies screen, but when I pressed A to go there, the screen turned black and the Xbox didn't respond. I...