Conspiracy me thinks!

Discus and support Conspiracy me thinks! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I wasn't going to buy the DLC but its good they held it back to fix whatever issues there are Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DuFFuL, Mar 27, 2014.

  1. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

    Conspiracy me thinks!


    I wasn't going to buy the DLC but its good they held it back to fix whatever issues there are
     
    x24hrs2livex, Mar 27, 2014
    #16
  2. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    its all the DX12 crap that has to be helped along with the DLC...

    Jus kidding... I dunno...
     
    tohellnbak, Mar 27, 2014
    #17
  3. Is it really worth it to get back into BF4? I have it and have maybe played it twice. The glitching and rubberbanding were absolutely terrible. I just shelved it because it was aweful. I hope they can turn this franchise around.
     
    WraithofWolves, Mar 27, 2014
    #18
  4. Conspiracy me thinks!

    The only time I seem to play BF4 now is when my friends are on, no matter what EA and DICE throws at us we always find a funny side to it.
     
    BHC Bluez n 2z, Oct 31, 2018
    #19
  5. BHC Bluez n 2z Win User

    Conspiracy me thinks!

    The only time I seem to play BF4 now is when my friends are on, no matter what EA and DICE throws at us we always find a funny side to it.
  6. DuFFuL Win User

    Conspiracy me thinks!

    To true Bluez. First time in ages I'm actually caring about dlc for a game. That game is almost beyond playable at times. So disappointed in it at the moment. It is the only multiplayer game I have dramas with.
  7. DuFFuL Win User

    Conspiracy me thinks!

    As am I GG. On both xbox and pc. I will play it just because I paid for it!
  8. CAMARO Xlll Win User

    Conspiracy me thinks!

    I am sure they did it on purpose just to mess with you. Come on man, this is another tin foil hat thread. It was obviously still buggy. You want it now? I am sure they would love to give you DLC that crashes the game and deletes progress.
  9. BHC Bluez n 2z Win User

    Conspiracy me thinks!

    Lol, I don't think it's a conspiracy. I bet EA are upset about Titanfall being a Microsoft exclusive as the PS4 has sold very well and the PS3 has a big install base, so that's money EA has missed out on. If Sony did pay EA they
    must not have paid them enough because I'm sure the Naval Strike DLC is available on the Xbox 360.

    With Brokenfield 4 I would rather DICE took their time with releasing DLC.
Thema:

Conspiracy me thinks!

Loading...
  1. Conspiracy me thinks! - Similar Threads - Conspiracy thinks

  2. Palworld preview not quite doing what I think it's supposed to.

    in XboX Insiders
    Palworld preview not quite doing what I think it's supposed to.: I need to pick some brains, I'm trying out the palworld preview via insider, I join, I restart my console and I get promoted to install the update which is 12.6GB. Now it gets fruity, I open the...
  3. Do we think a new ui is coming soon

    in XboX Insiders
    Do we think a new ui is coming soon: Since we’re getting a new boot up animation on Wednesday do we think that they’ll start rolling out the new ui that was recently shown at GDC soon to each insider ring bc to me to make sense to...
  4. Do you guys think we are going to start getting insider on the Xbox insider app

    in XboX Insiders
    Do you guys think we are going to start getting insider on the Xbox insider app: Do you guys think we are going to start getting insider updates on the Xbox mobile app because that would be super cool submitted by /u/Temporary-Degree1863 [link] [comments]
  5. do you think we will get any badges anytime soon

    in XboX Insiders
    do you think we will get any badges anytime soon: do you think we will get any badges anytime soon to show off on our profiles submitted by /u/Temporary-Degree1863 [link] [comments]
  6. Thinking about switching to the delta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Thinking about switching to the delta ring: I’m currently in the omega ring and thinking about switching over to delta my main concern is would I be facing more bugs if I switch to delta or delta is a stable ring but will see some bugs...
  7. Reporting from the console more conveniently would be possible. What do you think?

    in XboX Insiders
    Reporting from the console more conveniently would be possible. What do you think?: Today I had to report dozens of things, and after reviewing everything, I ended up using Remote Play with the snipping tool to capture the QR code and scan it directly so I could write reports...
  8. I am unable to log into Minecraft, I think the hotmail email tied to it was hacked. How can...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to log into Minecraft, I think the hotmail email tied to it was hacked. How can...: After a few years hiatus from playing Minecraft online, I recently tried to log into my Minecraft (on PlayStation,) account to play online and was told that another account was tied to it. I tried...
  9. Can't login to Minecraft java edition with my email it says 'does not exist' (i think I've...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to Minecraft java edition with my email it says 'does not exist' (i think I've...: I think I have been hacked as i can't sign into Minecraft anymore, it says my email doesn't exist and therefore Microsoft account recovery doesn't work for me. even though it says it 'doesn't'...
  10. Not a question but I think that xbox should add something to see you're saved password

    in XBoX on Windows
    Not a question but I think that xbox should add something to see you're saved password: I just think by adding a.way to see you're saved passwords would help people and mo stly likely it would be useful. 33884721-9ae2-43d0-b231-8050dc166046