Console won't turn on, power supply led is orange.

Discus and support Console won't turn on, power supply led is orange. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does anyone have experience this xbox one console issue? 1. Power supply is orange 2. Console button lights turn on white when tap and shut down... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by aYe012027, May 16, 2016.

1. aYe012027
    aYe012027 Guest

Does anyone have experience this xbox one console issue?

1. Power supply is orange

2. Console button lights turn on white when tap and shut down immediately.

:)

aYe012027, May 16, 2016
  2. Xbox one won't turn on

After multiple tries unplugging power supply xbox won't turn on and LED light remains orange

DantrailColeman, May 16, 2016
  3. Internet Expert, May 16, 2016
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

Hi

If you have not done so already unplug the power supply from the outlet for five minutes to allow the console to be fully powered down and reset the power supply. When plugging it back in please use a wall outlet as Microsoft recommend this.

Please let us know how you get on.

Regards

gds1972, May 16, 2016
  5. aYe012027
    aYe012027 Guest
    Thanks, I've tried that several times and it didn't help. I guess i have to bring it for service or try a known good power supply first.

aYe012027, May 17, 2016
  6. Qwertei
    Qwertei Guest
    I'd try a different power supply before requesting any repairs on the console alright. But if you do get a chance to try a different power supply and it still not works go
    here
    for the repairs. This link will also be a valid device repair site (Device support link2)

Qwertei, Oct 31, 2018
  7. TheSandHawk Win User

XBOX ONE Beep sounds

While turned off the power supply has a orange Led and when I start the Xbox the led is white
  8. AJ Perez Win User

How to replace the power supply

Just to clarify something: when I turn on the console, the power supply led is green for a second, and then is back to orange.

Now I'm not really sure if that counts as "it's green, you've to repair the console", or "it's orange, you need a new power supply". So I'm more confused than before :)
  9. CaioRodrigues1 Win User

xbox one with problem

when i try to turn it on, it instantly turns off and the power supply led seems to be orange instead of white
  10. SammyVS Win User

Solid orange light on my Xbox one power brick

I'm Samy an independent advisor and I'll be helping you :D

How are you?

Just to be clear. Does the power supply led turn orange when connected to the console and the console does not turn on?
  11. Killswitch51880 Win User

My Xbox shuts off immediately

The orange LED on the power supple usually means the power supply is functioning properly and that the issue is with the console
Thema:

1. Console won't turn on, power supply led is orange. - Similar Threads - Console won't turn

2. Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...: Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a screenshot of the issue but it won't let me send it and the problem is on the app on my computer!...
  3. Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console: I just never had this problem until weeks ago and it still is happening today. I just can't download Minecraft because "there is an error on the download or there is corrupted data". I tried...
  4. Console sync button won't work for Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console sync button won't work for Xbox One S: I've had my Xbox One S for a few years and one day the sync button just stopped working. It wirelessly connects still but the sync will not work. Sometimes after I use a wire for a long time it...
  5. My two Xbox One (Original) controllers won't connect to the Original Xbox One console anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My two Xbox One (Original) controllers won't connect to the Original Xbox One console anymore.: It's been 3 weeks since I played on my original Xbox One with two controllers. They connected fine before the issue happened. As for the issue, it happened the next day, I tried to play on the...
  6. My xbox one s console won't turn on, but the fan keeps trying to start if i plug it in. It...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one s console won't turn on, but the fan keeps trying to start if i plug it in. It...: I don't understand why it's doing this, but i have a hunch. My little sister got some cleaner on it but i don't think any actually got inside, so i don't think it's that. I've tried a hard reboot...
  7. why won't my xbox register i've re linked my discord account. i've uodate my console and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why won't my xbox register i've re linked my discord account. i've uodate my console and it...: So i went to go on discord today on my xbox and it wasn't working saying i had to delink my account. that was two hours ago, i've done that over 8 times since then and it's STILL not working. i've...
  8. Xbox Series X won't turn on, and the light on the xbox button on the console only stays on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X won't turn on, and the light on the xbox button on the console only stays on...: When I try to turn my Xbox Series X on by pressing the power button, it plays the "power on" sound and the light goes on for around 1 - 1.5 minutes before turning back off. It was working before,...
  9. My Xbox one console won't turn on. The power supply led is amber, and the unit makes the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one console won't turn on. The power supply led is amber, and the unit makes the...: My Xbox won't power up. The power supply has an amber led and the unit makes the power sound. The power led lit once, but not since. Help! 69719a45-9e81-4d54-a725-c491bb5dad50
  10. My console won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console won't turn on: Xbox won't turn on and I am looking for repair caa54384-2a73-45c5-8373-f76d3b9e96aa