console won't eject or recognize disc anymore

Discus and support console won't eject or recognize disc anymore in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a copy of garden warfare 2 in my Xbox and it won't be read for some reason. Do you know how to fix this? bce1ef64-3b39-4cdd-898e-2d124d7981f5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MightSwitchtoPs4, Nov 22, 2023.

1. console won't eject or recognize disc anymore

I have a copy of garden warfare 2 in my Xbox and it won't be read for some reason. Do you know how to fix this?

:)

MightSwitchtoPs4, Nov 22, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

It sounds like your Xbox may have a faulty disc drive. You may be able to get it repaired by submitting a service request, see the following link: https://account.microsoft.com/devices/select-device-for-repair

Unfortunately, physical games cannot be converted or changed to a digital copy.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. MightSwitchtoPs4 Win User

It's been ejected, but none of my Xbox disc work. Only blu ray and 360 games work on it for some reason, is there a way I can get my physical copy I digital?
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

If the disc won't eject, you can try to force eject it: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/manually-eject-disc.

On all Xbox One consoles, the hole will be found on the left wall of the console, around the corner from the disc slot. On the original Xbox One, the hole is in plain view, but below the grill on the left side.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. MightSwitchtoPs4 Win User

I'm trying to download it again but it won't read
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi! My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing this issue, what Xbox console are you using?
Thema:

1. console won't eject or recognize disc anymore - Similar Threads - console won't eject

2. Xbox Series X controller won't connect properly to console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X controller won't connect properly to console: Randomly one day It stopped working even when connected to the console with a USB chord and whenever I try to turn it on, the light just keeps blinking slowly and doesn't want to turn on. I...
  3. Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...: Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console and a minute before that it let me synk my other controller f32a4156-18fe-44c4-8f69-1ca1f5d06696
  4. Xbox Series X won't display 4k after latest console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X won't display 4k after latest console update: So as the title says, my xbox won't display 4k after the latest console update. This is why I always avoid updating but this would keep me off-line. Can I revert the update somehow? Thanks....
  5. My Xbox series X is blowing cool/cold air from the top of the console and won't come on to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series X is blowing cool/cold air from the top of the console and won't come on to...: Good afternoon, My Xbox series X is blowing cool/cold air from the top of the console and won't come on to play games. It gets struck at the updating screen. It starts updating to 65% and then the...
  6. Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...: Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a screenshot of the issue but it won't let me send it and the problem is on the app on my computer!...
  7. Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console: I just never had this problem until weeks ago and it still is happening today. I just can't download Minecraft because "there is an error on the download or there is corrupted data". I tried...
  8. Console sync button won't work for Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console sync button won't work for Xbox One S: I've had my Xbox One S for a few years and one day the sync button just stopped working. It wirelessly connects still but the sync will not work. Sometimes after I use a wire for a long time it...
  9. My two Xbox One (Original) controllers won't connect to the Original Xbox One console anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My two Xbox One (Original) controllers won't connect to the Original Xbox One console anymore.: It's been 3 weeks since I played on my original Xbox One with two controllers. They connected fine before the issue happened. As for the issue, it happened the next day, I tried to play on the...
  10. My xbox one s console won't turn on, but the fan keeps trying to start if i plug it in. It...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one s console won't turn on, but the fan keeps trying to start if i plug it in. It...: I don't understand why it's doing this, but i have a hunch. My little sister got some cleaner on it but i don't think any actually got inside, so i don't think it's that. I've tried a hard reboot...