Console won’t connect to internet, can’t even find my network. Had it working this...

Discus and support Console won’t connect to internet, can’t even find my network. Had it working this... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, My console won’t connect to WiFi, can’t find my network. Says hardware problem. fa4ce9e9-2fb8-4cb8-9a42-42f605b52ab9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tim Wright3, Jan 16, 2024.

1. Tim Wright3
    Tim Wright3 Guest

Console won’t connect to internet, can’t even find my network. Had it working this...

Hello,

My console won’t connect to WiFi, can’t find my network. Says hardware problem.

:)

Tim Wright3, Jan 16, 2024
  2. Shelby Baumgartner Win User

Has anyone else had this issue with their account status?

I’m having the same issue. Told me to connect to Xbox live but it won’t connect. I am connected to the internet because the other apps work. Can’t contact Xbox because their virtual assistant is a nightmare and freezes up.

So I tried to remove my account and re add it, but now it won’t even let me add an account back to the Xbox. Now I can’t use any apps. Basically stuck.
  3. Smartin_22 Win User

Wireless network not connecting to internet

It’s an Xbox One console and yes it does display my wireless network’s name but it won’t connect with it. No codes or error messages come up. It just says it can’t connect to my wireless network and to try unplugging my router/modem for 30 seconds and
    then plug it back in which I have done several times and it still won’t connect.
  4. KristianKulha Win User

My Fortnite wont update. It keeps saying “installation stopped working”.

Hello there,

Sorry for my late response. I had no internet and simply forgot about this discussion. My console is connected to a different network (Wi-Fi), it’s a public connection but I’ve tried updating Fortnite on that connection and on my private connection at home. Both networks and still Fortnite won’t update. Also, if I am connected to the internet, where should this backup of this data be, what cloud and where?
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Console won’t connect to internet, can’t even find my network. Had it working this afternoon now won’t connect, says hardware problem. This POS is less than 10 hours old.

Hi Tim, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Have you tried to connect via Wi-Fi and via an Ethernet Cable?

Please, try clearing your MAC address.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system, then Settings.

In the General tab, select Network settings > Advanced settings > Alternate MAC address > Clear.

Restart your console. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your controller to open the Power Center.

Select Restart console and then select Restart.

(If the console appears to be frozen, press and hold the Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds, until the console turns off. After the console shuts down, touch the Xbox button on the console again to restart.)

Sign in to your console.

Let me know if it works!
  6. Picklesz Win User

Call back

Every game just won’t connect, Diablo says it can’t connect to game server and PoE says Xbox live is unavailable. Gang beast says “failed to connect Please check internet.” YouTube and all other streaming services work just fine
Thema:

1. Console won’t connect to internet, can’t even find my network. Had it working this... - Similar Threads - Console won’t connect

2. Xbox series S|X console FPS

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S|X console FPS: Hello guys.. does anyone know how to display live FPS stats when gaming on xbox consoles? (if that's possible ofc) Thanks in advance submitted by /u/BillCipher96 [link] [comments]
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. New mw3 disc won’t load have I got the wrong game or is the console the issue ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New mw3 disc won’t load have I got the wrong game or is the console the issue ?: mw3 disc won’t load on my Xbox one have u paid for the wrong game 9bac90d2-7124-4a01-b887-16100eb234da
  5. why won’t my console turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won’t my console turn on: when i try powering on my xbox one s it shines on the immediately turns off with no chime and no fan spin fc893483-278f-4f7c-8159-335e9ea4a413
  6. Xbox won’t Connect with Controller without unplugging console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t Connect with Controller without unplugging console.: All of my controllers will turn on the Xbox Series X, but but then will not stay sync’s with Xbox. Or I can press the Xbox button on console to turn on the console but controller will still not...
  7. Game won’t read in console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won’t read in console: Bought mw3 today. New game that came out. And Xbox one x won’t read the disk? Every other game I have works fine and downloads… a303d545-b6c8-4920-adb3-538a5cbc39bb
  8. My Xbox account won’t let me sign in on my console or the phone app.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account won’t let me sign in on my console or the phone app.: It’s not my connection at all. My husband is right next to me playing on his Xbox just fine. a8f0f213-ca6d-4400-a516-94296b5cc859
  9. why won’t my console start when my controller is on?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why won’t my console start when my controller is on?: why won’t my console start when my controller is on? a8d5678b-7b12-4d9b-9eba-7b2ae913eb92
  10. My Xbox App won’t connect to Xbox 360 console.

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox App won’t connect to Xbox 360 console.: I just turned on my 360 and now my app on iPhone won’t connect to my console. My Xbox and iPhone are on the same wifi network. Can anyone help please? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded-Tone-52...