Console will beep but won't turn on

Discus and support Console will beep but won't turn on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i am having the same problem but no disk in the drive so eject does nothing I have the same problem. Pls let me know if you Find any solution. try... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RedSoxFan35, Mar 19, 2014.

  1. MikeLalonde1
    MikeLalonde1 Guest

    Console will beep but won't turn on


    try to turn console on with the controller middle button while tapping the eject button, just worked for me with no disk in

    Thankyou. I tried this three times and it worked on the third time
     
    MikeLalonde1, Oct 6, 2018
    #16
  2. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest
    Hello Mike

    If you are having an issue can you please make a new thread and we will be happy to help you out.

    Thanks

    Brad

    Xbox forum team
     
    XBF Brad A, Oct 31, 2018
    #17
  3. Mythic xSagex Win User

    Kinect won't beep when turning on

    Oh yeah... The slim "Beeps" when you touch the eject or power button
  4. davemcfly85 Win User

    Kinect won't beep when turning on

    if it is anything like the 360 slim, unplug it from the outlet and the 360 (or just the 360 if you have a slim model) and let it sit for a few minutes 10 should do it, plug it back in and the sounds SHOULD work. I know unplugging the 360 slim for a few
    minutes fixes the 'missing sounds' on them.
  5. ssperk Win User

    Xbox One beeps but won't turn on

    It could be the hard drive
  6. ssperk Win User

    Xbox One beeps but won't turn on

    Sounds like the power supply
  7. rcizzle Win User

    Kinect won't beep when turning on

    The xbox works great. There are no problems with playing games or getting to the dashboard etc. The only problem I am experiencing is that when I first bought the Kinect it would would make a "beep" sound to show that it was turning on or off. For whatever
    reason that sound has stopped.
Thema:

Console will beep but won't turn on

Loading...
  1. Console will beep but won't turn on - Similar Threads - Console beep won't

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??

    in XboX Insiders
    No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...: Hey everyone, My Xbox One S had a dying internal HDD (E106), so I swapped in a blank SSD. Before the drive died, the console had been enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program. Now it won't get past...
  10. Question about Xbox Beta console

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about Xbox Beta console: My console is currently in beta and I’m wondering how I get into alpha to do alpha skip ahead? The new updates look real cool and I’d love to test them out if possible. submitted by...