Console War

Discus and support Console War in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I agree. All this 720p, 900p, 1080p blah blah talk is getting to become very stale rather quickly. I chose the xbox one because if I got a PS4 I'd miss... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kevincovington1970, Mar 10, 2014.

  1. Console War


    I agree. All this 720p, 900p, 1080p blah blah talk is getting to become very stale rather quickly. I chose the xbox one because if I got a PS4 I'd miss out on Gears, Fable, Titanfall, and Halo. I don't have a gaming PC and I know Titanfall isn't exclusive
    to XBOX One/360, but whatever.
     
    TranzTeKk-8FA4B280-5351-40E4-B40D-2120903EA4A1, Mar 11, 2014
    #31
  2. Mate, everyone I know that has both loves both.
     
    RedEye Expr3ss, Mar 11, 2014
    #32
  3. No doubt. I'm not saying PS4 is terrible or whatever. I'm just trying to say that PS4 doesn't have any exclusives that appeal to me at the current moment and really haven't since some of them ended up becoming multiplatform last generation.
     
    TranzTeKk-8FA4B280-5351-40E4-B40D-2120903EA4A1, Mar 11, 2014
    #33
  4. Console War

    Also Kevin, it's an expensive hobby to have. I don't think the world will be on board for another year or 2.
     
    RedEye Expr3ss, Mar 11, 2014
    #34
  5. Video games don't rank as one of the most expensive hobbies for mainstream, but if you break out the £2000 PCs and £1000 graphic cards, and you have to buy and test every single game that comes out on ALL platforms... then it probably becomes one THE most
    expensive hobbies.
     
    Fatalshock8912, Mar 12, 2014
    #35
  6. Thanatos465
    Thanatos465 Guest
    Minesweeper has achievements?! Holy!
     
    Thanatos465, Mar 12, 2014
    #36
  7. I will happily join the "war" if Microsoft start paying me Console War :)
     
    BHC Bluez n 2z, Oct 31, 2018
    #37
  8. Mafivee Win User

    Console War

    Nothing like a bit of friendly competition, it keeps things interesting. It's just when you get immature brats that don't know how to control themselves and their deluded opinions.
  9. Sunburst Univox Win User

    Console War

    There is no console war...it's a massacre.
  10. BizarroMantis Win User

    Console War

    It's a bit disturbing to find so many klingon translators. :eek:
  11. Unreal Warfare Win User

    Console War

    [/quote]Actually if we're going to war we should use the dogs from "Call Of Duty Ghosts" because those things are bullet proof.[/quote]

    The single most annoying thing about CoD; Ghosts.

    "Hey you killed me but my super invincible hound of death will avenge me!!!

    /Rage!

    Lol!
  12. Julian S Win User

    Console War

    I never understood this "console war" and never will. I can't wait for Titanfall to arrive Thursday (EU release date) and enjoying both the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 at the moment.

    I do watch at multiple sites for their opinion on the game and check the gameplay, but never let them decide for me. Haven't seen any bad reviews and played the beta, I liked it.
Thema:

Console War

Loading...
  1. Console War - Similar Threads - Console War

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. Stop the console war between Xbox and PlayStation — gaming should unite us, not divide us

    in XboX Insiders
    Stop the console war between Xbox and PlayStation — gaming should unite us, not divide us: The rivalry between Xbox and PlayStation has gone on for too long. While competition can be healthy, the toxic console war between communities only creates negativity. Gaming should be about fun,...
  5. I have a problem that I can't download War Thunder on the Xbox One console

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem that I can't download War Thunder on the Xbox One console: I have a problem that I can't download War Thunder on the Xbox One console, I used to play War Thunder normally but I uninstalled it because I didn't play much and suddenly I can't install it...
  6. Bring the Total War Saga to Consoles – Save Marriages, or End Them?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring the Total War Saga to Consoles – Save Marriages, or End Them?: Hello Xbox/Microsoft team and fellow gamers, I wanted to start a conversation about something that’s been on my (and many others') minds – when are we getting the Total War saga on consoles?...
  7. When will Microsoft allow Gaijin (War Thunder) to allow console players to access and use...

    in XBoX on Windows
    When will Microsoft allow Gaijin (War Thunder) to allow console players to access and use...: Gaijin has a market place to buy and sell a lot of the games contents (decals/camouflages) though this is currently only available for PC players and not those who play the game on a console which...
  8. I own halo wars 2 standard edition on console(with some DLC's). But it doesn't appear on my...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own halo wars 2 standard edition on console(with some DLC's). But it doesn't appear on my...: I own standard edition. But it doesn't appear on my pc? Do I have to buy it again? 9f5d1aad-130f-4491-a04f-76e73d4053e4
  9. X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?

    in XBoX on Windows
    X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?: center of power button turns blue then changes to red flashing 9 times then off goes the console. nothing on the screen? should i through it away ? i am able to soldier and fix some electronics....
  10. “I purchased COD Black ops cold war with campaign mode, but in console it shows I need to...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    “I purchased COD Black ops cold war with campaign mode, but in console it shows I need to...: “I purchased COD Black ops cold war with campaign mode, but in console it shows I need to purchase it and while I get redirected to Microsoft Store it shows that I have purchased it.,”...