Console War

Discus and support Console War in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [quote user="CollapseControl"]Having MS & Sony fight over US is fine, having kids fight with each other because of what console they own is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kevincovington1970, Mar 10, 2014.

  1. Console War


    [quote user="CollapseControl"]Having MS & Sony fight over US is fine, having kids fight with each other because of what console they own is not.[/quote]I couldn't have hit the nail on the head any harder. Console War ;)
     
    Galactic Geek, Mar 11, 2014
    #16
  2. nowaysis
    nowaysis Guest
    I wish there was a console war, we would probably of got more for our money
     
    nowaysis, Mar 11, 2014
    #17
  3. Blitz23 NZ
    Blitz23 NZ Guest
    Competition between companies competing for our $$$ is what keeps gaming moving forward.

    Petty kids squabbling over pointless things and trying to drag down games they can't have only damages the industry.

    I don't understand what sort of mentality it takes to try and ruin a game that a company has worked so hard on for many years just because its on a console you don't own. Just shows that they do care and are just bitter.

    Anyway content is king and for me Xbox is providing.
     
    Blitz23 NZ, Mar 11, 2014
    #18
  4. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest

    Console War

    Actually if we're going to war we should use the dogs from "Call Of Duty Ghosts" because those things are bullet proof.
     
    Azrael008uk, Mar 11, 2014
    #19
  5. [/quote]Actually if we're going to war we should use the dogs from "Call Of Duty Ghosts" because those things are bullet proof.[/quote]

    The single most annoying thing about CoD; Ghosts.

    "Hey you killed me but my super invincible hound of death will avenge me!!!

    /Rage!

    Lol!
     
    Unreal Warfare, Mar 11, 2014
    #20
  6. "Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war" - from William Shakespeare's
    Julius Caesar
    .
     
    Galactic Geek, Mar 11, 2014
    #21
  7. nowaysis
    nowaysis Guest
    We shall fight in the air, we shall fight on the sea. We shall fight on the beaches and in the streets... We shall never surrender!

    if your after quotes
     
    nowaysis, Mar 11, 2014
    #22
  8. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest

    Console War

    [quote user="Galactic Geek"]

    "Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war" - from William Shakespeare's Julius Caesar.

    [/quote]

    To get the most out of it you have to see it performed in the original Klingon.
     
    Azrael008uk, Mar 11, 2014
    #23
  9. It's a bit disturbing to find so many klingon translators. Console War :eek:
     
    BizarroMantis, Mar 11, 2014
    #24
  10. There is no console war...it's a massacre.
     
    Sunburst Univox, Mar 11, 2014
    #25
  11. nowaysis
    nowaysis Guest
    Klingon? At least no one has mentioned the word "troll" crap...... Sorry
     
    nowaysis, Mar 11, 2014
    #26
  12. Mafivee
    Mafivee Guest
    Nothing like a bit of friendly competition, it keeps things interesting. It's just when you get immature brats that don't know how to control themselves and their deluded opinions.
     
    Mafivee, Mar 11, 2014
    #27
  13. HpG beezy
    HpG beezy Guest

    Console War

    whats funny is that the gaystation4 users act like their PS4 is an ultimate gaming machine, in contrast to the xb1, which is a multimedia box, yet the so called "multimedia box" is playing games at the same level as this super duper gaming machine that is
    called PS4..
     
    HpG beezy, Mar 11, 2014
    #28
  14. I think MS are trying but they been behind since the One announcement!
     
    WildChameleon, Mar 11, 2014
    #29
  15. Weird, But I absolutely love Tekken Tag 2 on the Wii U, seriously. It's stunning to play and look at.
     
    RedEye Expr3ss, Mar 11, 2014
    #30
Thema:

Console War

Loading...
  1. Console War - Similar Threads - Console War

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. Stop the console war between Xbox and PlayStation — gaming should unite us, not divide us

    in XboX Insiders
    Stop the console war between Xbox and PlayStation — gaming should unite us, not divide us: The rivalry between Xbox and PlayStation has gone on for too long. While competition can be healthy, the toxic console war between communities only creates negativity. Gaming should be about fun,...
  5. I have a problem that I can't download War Thunder on the Xbox One console

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem that I can't download War Thunder on the Xbox One console: I have a problem that I can't download War Thunder on the Xbox One console, I used to play War Thunder normally but I uninstalled it because I didn't play much and suddenly I can't install it...
  6. Bring the Total War Saga to Consoles – Save Marriages, or End Them?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring the Total War Saga to Consoles – Save Marriages, or End Them?: Hello Xbox/Microsoft team and fellow gamers, I wanted to start a conversation about something that’s been on my (and many others') minds – when are we getting the Total War saga on consoles?...
  7. When will Microsoft allow Gaijin (War Thunder) to allow console players to access and use...

    in XBoX on Windows
    When will Microsoft allow Gaijin (War Thunder) to allow console players to access and use...: Gaijin has a market place to buy and sell a lot of the games contents (decals/camouflages) though this is currently only available for PC players and not those who play the game on a console which...
  8. I own halo wars 2 standard edition on console(with some DLC's). But it doesn't appear on my...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own halo wars 2 standard edition on console(with some DLC's). But it doesn't appear on my...: I own standard edition. But it doesn't appear on my pc? Do I have to buy it again? 9f5d1aad-130f-4491-a04f-76e73d4053e4
  9. X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?

    in XBoX on Windows
    X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?: center of power button turns blue then changes to red flashing 9 times then off goes the console. nothing on the screen? should i through it away ? i am able to soldier and fix some electronics....
  10. “I purchased COD Black ops cold war with campaign mode, but in console it shows I need to...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    “I purchased COD Black ops cold war with campaign mode, but in console it shows I need to...: “I purchased COD Black ops cold war with campaign mode, but in console it shows I need to purchase it and while I get redirected to Microsoft Store it shows that I have purchased it.,”...