Console streaming directly to Chromecast?

Discus and support Console streaming directly to Chromecast? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The console streaming beta allows you to cast Xbox gameplay to Android or PC devices correct? So would it be too far of a stretch to say it may be... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Lonewolf0211, May 28, 2020.

1. Console streaming directly to Chromecast?

The console streaming beta allows you to cast Xbox gameplay to Android or PC devices correct? So would it be too far of a stretch to say it may be possible to cast gameplay directly to a Chromecast from the Xbox? Because I think it would be a great idea. Although it would only work if Xbox supported Chromecast and not another wireless display standard... I'm not sure myself, since I haven't done any research

Assuming you're WLAN is fast enough to cast gameplay with little additional latency this would mean you could play your Xbox on any Chromecast supported TV in your house without having to haul your Xbox around (or undoing any cable management).

Edit: I could probably stream to my Android device from the Xbox and then screencast from my Android to my Chromecast but I feel like there would be far too much latency at that point.

submitted by /u/Lonewolf0211
    [link] [comments]

/u/Lonewolf0211, May 28, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Console streaming directly to Chromecast?