Console Stops Responding Nearly Completely / Captures Bug

Discus and support Console Stops Responding Nearly Completely / Captures Bug in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Unsure if it's related to console update status or not. Console is in 'beta' tier currently. If it is just a general issue (or issues) I apologize for... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SoftShellRobot, Aug 26, 2024.

1. Console Stops Responding Nearly Completely / Captures Bug

Unsure if it's related to console update status or not. Console is in 'beta' tier currently. If it is just a general issue (or issues) I apologize for the placement of the post.

Having multiple issues, but may relate back to one cause, unsure arlt present. Most noticeable problem is the guide will stop responding. Like it will come up, and allow buttons to be pressed, but never actually does the action. Was trying to restart to try to fix an instance of this (temporarily anyway) earlier tonight and could not even get the restart or shut down buttons to respond. Also could not launch titles. Tried fully powering down using button on console and unplugging for a minute, which fixed temporarily but happened again within a few hours. This al makes it impossible to report issues on the system as would normally be the way to report this.

Possibly related (or not) when trying to take a recording, occasionally it will not record and instead just freezes that function. By this I mean captures app won't launch, recent captures can't be viewed or played from guide, and the option to capture disappears fron options when guide is pulled up. This happened right before the guide and store stopped being functional or accessible (respectively) for the second time today, but could not say for sure about the first instance today or previous instances.

submitted by /u/SoftShellRobot
    [link] [comments]

/u/SoftShellRobot, Aug 26, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Console Stops Responding Nearly Completely / Captures Bug