Console signing me out when playing game

Discus and support Console signing me out when playing game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So never had issues until now with my console. I have the slim 360. Well recently every time I put a game in the tray or eject it my console signs... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PrincessLeagwen, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Console signing me out when playing game

So never had issues until now with my console. I have the slim 360. Well recently every time I put a game in the tray or eject it my console signs me out. Then sometimes it takes several tries to get it to log me back in. It was asking me for me email
    and password (which it has never done before). I went into my security settings and told it to stop asking me for that. That was originally what caused the issue. Even though that's switched off now I'm still getting signed out. Tried clearing my system
    cache because I was playing a lot of fable 2 and thought maybe an update on it messed it up but I had the same issues with Call of Duty when I went to play it. It doesn't seem as though I'm experiencing any other problems. It's just very annoying having
    to sign in every time I decide to change games. Any help is appreciated!

:)

PrincessLeagwen, Feb 18, 2014
  2. Keeps signing me out

My xbox one keeps signing me out. I know it isn't anyone else signing me out because I don't have my profile on any other consoles. It doesn't usually bother me when i'm playing multiplayer, but it does it a lot when I play on lan. What can I do to fix it?
    please help homies.

Spahcrabbin56, Feb 18, 2014
  3. Xbox one keeps signing me out

Xbox one keeps signing me out every two hours and is extremely annoying when your playing MMO games. Please fix.

king ginge 13, Feb 18, 2014
  4. Console signing me out when playing game

I had a similar issue not too long ago with my account and profile. A basic trouble shooting thing to do with the issue along with clearing the system cache is to delete the profile from the console and redownload it again.

To do that you go to Settings>System>Storage>All Devices>Gamer Profiles>Pick the profile and delete the profile only. Just the profile, if you pick profile and items then you will delete the profile as well as any save games and achievements you have on
    your profile. The support page with the steps is located here just in case you need clarification on the process any further:

support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

Good luck to you!

RiposaurusRex, Feb 19, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Console signing me out when playing game