Console set to language Dutch (region Netherlands) is resulting in games downloading...

Discus and support Console set to language Dutch (region Netherlands) is resulting in games downloading... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, I first noticed that after I downloaded Planet Coaster Console edition that the language of the game was in Portuguese, I had to switch the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/WPAK, Nov 12, 2020.

1. /u/WPAK
    /u/WPAK Guest

Console set to language Dutch (region Netherlands) is resulting in games downloading...

Hi,

I first noticed that after I downloaded Planet Coaster Console edition that the language of the game was in Portuguese, I had to switch the console language to English to be able to download the English language.Now I booted up FH4, which on boot-up asked if I wanted to download the Portuguese language, which makes me believe there is something wrong on either console or Xbox Live end, where the Dutch language (or Netherlands region) thinks that people want the Portuguese language, which doesn't really make sense, since it isn't our language. It should either be using Dutch or English.

submitted by /u/WPAK
    [link] [comments]

/u/WPAK, Nov 12, 2020
  2. PhydomiR Win User

Some text is missing, unable to use Xbox Beta

I think i have the solution for this.

Your language setting and region setting in Windows 10 must match. I've had my region on The Netherlands and language on English (US) and it would not show the text. I installed the Dutch language pack and after that the text would show, in Dutch. I then
    change my region to United States and the language to English, and now the text is showing in English.
  3. BP LuCiFeR Win User

Language for game is not what discription said.

thx for the quick reply, i double checked the language of my Live account and it was already in Dutch. Locale is Belgium and language also Dutch. I deleted the tomb raider game and all add-ons then downloaded the game again, same story still german french.
    Then i changed my locale to Netherland language Dutch and i kept Live language dutch. Downloaded tomb raider again with the same result. Could the problem be that enix offered a whrong version as it says in the discription "supports english dutch etc " ?
  4. UnbeknownMilk Win User

[XBOX360] Does anyone still have the 'Can't download' issue or the one where the download gets to 79% and then restarts?

And dutch language or english ?

If english thqt would be the issue

Everything has to match including language
    I tried it, also restarted my console and deleted cache, now I'm on dutch and netherlands as region but it still became corrupted.:/
  5. ngocphi Win User

Transference of xbox 360 dlc to xbox one console

With the blackops 2 and any blackops game they are very very specific

Your account region

Actual region

Console region

Language region (yes language )

Game Language

So if you are in France and using uk region and English console and cd it won't work

EVERYTHING has to match

If you are in Netherlands only French and Dutch are supported

Yes blackops is region locked and down to the language too
  6. grolschie Win User

XBOX UI/Content Language Mixed even though it has been set to english.

[quote user="ngocphi"]

1) you do realize that the national languages are set by the people for the people correct?

@grol

SA supports english and dutch if i remeber my history correctly im not sure how that will help you

region locks are by COUNTRY blackops is region locked and language locked you have to be physically in the region you want your account in to download region locked content

[/quote]

Please refer to the first post in this thread regarding a mixture of Dutch and English. Not Dutch and English as separate language choices, but a mixture of the two languages. This mixture isn't really an official language (as far as I am aware) - at least
    not in The Netherlands .
Thema:

1. Console set to language Dutch (region Netherlands) is resulting in games downloading... - Similar Threads - Console set language

2. Xbox Series X settings keep changing every time I turn on my console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X settings keep changing every time I turn on my console: Almost every time I turn on my Xbox all of my settings are changed. My password/pin will be deleted or it's changed to something else than what I set it too. Random games are downloaded that I've...
  3. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  4. Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my...: Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my friends and messages on the app are not showing on my console, anyone able to help please?...
  5. Rewards weekly set streaks on console app

in XboX Insiders
    Rewards weekly set streaks on console app: Is there a way to save the streaks we currently are on through the rewards app on the console? I really enjoy this feature and would hate to see it go. I think it's a great way to engage and get...
  6. While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...: When trying to set up my new Xbox 1 s it cannot connect to the wifi. I've reset the console, unplugged the consoles power, and moved the wifi router closer. 4e8e39dd-8fcf-4a1c-81c7-17fa5a2d402e
  7. Hi, I recently started setting up my xbox one console and i got stock at update section....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I recently started setting up my xbox one console and i got stock at update section....: Hi Please help me to fix this problem, i tried using wireless connection and wired connection still no use. And it is a new one, im setting up the console and i got stock at console update....
  8. How to set up console's location?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to set up console's location?: Im from Slovenija and can not enter microsoft reward because of an error. (Update your console'a location) Tring to change the lenguage and location it stil dose not vork. Thanke you....
  9. Xbox Series S requires console set up with phone app every time I turn it on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S requires console set up with phone app every time I turn it on.: Every time I turn on my console I have to go through the whole console setup process with the app. I’ve read similar issues in this community and here’s what I have already checked. I have the Dec...
  10. If I set a console to home console can i have the account removed so nobody plays on it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I set a console to home console can i have the account removed so nobody plays on it?: So I want know in the past you can set the console to home console and remove the account with the effects still in play so nobody plays on your account. Does this still work for the Series S and...