Console Question for my fellow Gamers.

Discus and support Console Question for my fellow Gamers. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have a PS5 currently, but I have had Xbox consoles since the 360 and I miss having one. I also have a bunch of games on Xbox that I don’t want to buy... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/WavingToaster06, Oct 24, 2023.

1. Console Question for my fellow Gamers.

I have a PS5 currently, but I have had Xbox consoles since the 360 and I miss having one. I also have a bunch of games on Xbox that I don’t want to buy on ps5. Would it make more sense to buy the series s because I already have a very powerful console, or to get a series x and have two powerful consoles. Sorry if this has been asked before.

submitted by /u/WavingToaster06
    [link] [comments]

/u/WavingToaster06, Oct 24, 2023
  2. XxDorasBKPKxX Win User

ANSWER THIS

ummmm. that question is not too clear there my fellow gamer. please clarify
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Problème pour la lecture des fichiers en .Exe.[translation-Problem for reading files in . Exe.help me]

Hi Fellow gamer,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on app like file explorer that used to be on the console. Unfortunately, there is not an app like this for the console itself.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. RHR cats Win User

how to use creative mode wild i still in survival mode and have achievement.

Hello fellow gamer the short answer to your question is NO you cannot get achievements in Minecraft creative mode I've played the game for years with my siblings and the game even tells you when you switch to creative mode that achievements are disabled for that map peace out fellow gamer.
  5. Jason Lazette Win User

A few questions for fellow adult gamers

@murder hey!! I do my best to swerve around them! Lol!
  6. Wiggs Win User

A few questions for fellow adult gamers

Well....I guess I'll take a chance.

In college my friends and I used to play Madden as a drinking game. A touchdown was a shot or a chased beer. Field goals were spinning in a circle for 5 seconds.

The object....to get the other person as drunk as possible. Of course if you're winning you can drink whatever you want...only it's at your own pace.

Needless to say...I was not good at Madden 64 so I ended up passing out before many games were over.
Thema:

Console Question for my fellow Gamers.

1. Console Question for my fellow Gamers. - Similar Threads - Console Question fellow

2. Xbox series S|X console FPS

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S|X console FPS: Hello guys.. does anyone know how to display live FPS stats when gaming on xbox consoles? (if that's possible ofc) Thanks in advance submitted by /u/BillCipher96 [link] [comments]
  3. xbox 360 console question

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 console question: Are you able to tell By the serial number of the consoles listed on my account when They were last active online a0cb67b0-0eb9-4cc6-aa25-21c6a07f6413
  4. Xbox one console making question

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one console making question: I got this xbox one in Illinois in the United states and read the manufacturing date and saw it said 2013-10-03 and I don't get how that works can someone please explain...
  5. Question about changing from console to PC

in XboX Insiders
    Question about changing from console to PC: I'm planning to buy a PC, since the price of the Series S here in Brazil increased a lot. If I change from console to PC using the same account, will my Insider level be the same it was on console...
  6. I have a question about Xbox, to buy my console. I have a doubt!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a question about Xbox, to buy my console. I have a doubt!: I want to buy an Xbox Series X but I see that there is a European, American and Japanese version. I would like to know if physical games would have regional blocking or how and what it would have....
  7. Question for my console Xbox Series X- Halo Edition: Anyone know why home dashboard is...

in XboX Insiders
    Question for my console Xbox Series X- Halo Edition: Anyone know why home dashboard is...: I was using my Xbox Series X console last night and all of the sudden the console got stuck in black screen. When I went to Xbox home dashboard to eject the disc with the controller and it won't...
  8. I need to reset xbox 360 console but don't remember my passcode or secret question answer

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to reset xbox 360 console but don't remember my passcode or secret question answer: Need to do a total reset of console without passcode or security question. How would this be possible e2d97f99-9cf4-4f49-8ce1-33c967b3a51d
  9. question about liquid on a console

in XBoX on Consoles
    question about liquid on a console: Last night about 9:30pm i knocked over my bottle of pop, some of the pop spilled onto the console. I immeditly turned of my console, dried it off and let it sit. As it was cooling down i smelled...
  10. Question on why their is only 5 switches on my home Xbox consol

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question on why their is only 5 switches on my home Xbox consol: Is there any answer on why there is only 5 switches on my home xbox??I feel like, which probably more people feel the same way that if their was more switches it would be a boost to the gaming...