Console Purchase Pilot: Wave 2 messaging phase begins today!

Discus and support Console Purchase Pilot: Wave 2 messaging phase begins today! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey Xbox Insiders, we're ready to move into the next messaging phase for the Xbox Series X|S Console Purchase Pilot. If you enrolled in the Console... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Xbox-Insider, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Console Purchase Pilot: Wave 2 messaging phase begins today!

Hey Xbox Insiders, we're ready to move into the next messaging phase for the Xbox Series X|S Console Purchase Pilot.

If you enrolled in the Console Purchase Pilot flight in the Xbox Insider Hub by yesterday morning, you are included in this messaging phase. If you joined this flight late yesterday or even today, don't worry, you'll be included in the next wave! We're extending this pilot to run through the rest of this month so that we can continue to learn and tune the process, and get your feedback about what is working well and what needs a little more attention. The last opportunity to register for the Console Purchase Pilot flight in the Xbox Insider Hub is June 14th by 11:59pm.

What to expect:

• Today you'll receive a message in your Parties & chats tab from Xbox. This message introduces you to the program, and contains a button to start the console preference survey. In order to interact with this button, you MUST activate it from an Xbox One console (One X, S, AD, or OG are all Xbox One consoles) in order to be included in the next selection pool.
    • After you've interacted with the message from Xbox on your console, check out the "Console Purchase Pilot Messaging" survey in the Xbox Insider Hub. The questions in this survey are specific to your introduction and selection process, and we'd like to learn how clear we were in this message to you.
    • Next week we will begin the Wave 2 selection and reservation process, and will send reservation messages or other updates as another chat from Xbox. If you are selected at that point, you'll have a week to complete your purchase. At the same time, we'll open the Purchase Flow survey in the Xbox Insider Hub to learn what worked well and where we can make it better.
    • After that, we'll be running a final messaging and selection phase, which will take us to the end of the month. As written above, you'll need to register for the Console Purchase Pilot by Monday June 14th at 11:59pm to be included in this final wave.

Thanks Insiders!

submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider
    [link] [comments]

/u/Xbox-Insider, Jun 9, 2021
  2. Lofty Who Win User

Player Hits 10th Prestige In Titanfall Already

Horde Mode with Pilots V Titans.

6 pilots start off against 1 Titan, Wave 2, 2 Titans, Wave 3, 3 Titans, so on and so on.
  3. SandM1tch Win User

Do you use your tv for Audio Sound or your Xbox 360 Headphones?

I use quantum phase wave length shifters
  4. Smwutches Win User

Console Purchase Pilot

5. Lofty Who Win User

All Titanfall DLC modes will be free

I'd like to see a ...

"Pilots Vs Titans" mode ...

Even if it was some type of co-op/horde mode. You and 5 friends start off against 1 Titan, Wave 2, 2 Titans, so on and so on.
  6. Merlin4421 Win User

Problem with update

Hmm just updated a console I got yesterday today with no issues so it isn't every phase 2 or whatever. What has support told you? Did you call them?
Thema:

Console Purchase Pilot: Wave 2 messaging phase begins today!

1. Console Purchase Pilot: Wave 2 messaging phase begins today! - Similar Threads - Console Purchase Pilot

2. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  3. I have 2 Xbox 1’s. One is the family’s console, other is my sons. I recently purchased an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 2 Xbox 1’s. One is the family’s console, other is my sons. I recently purchased an...: All 3 consoles are now mirrored. All of the X1 games show up on the X. Groups are the same ect. If I move groups, delete games ect on my Xbox X then it deletes them from both xbox 1’s. Now my son...
  4. Is purchase history specific to log in information or console?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is purchase history specific to log in information or console?: We have many charges from xbox on our bank account. Our son said he didn't make the purchaes and that his friend probably did because he shared his log in information with his friend. We see the...
  5. My Xbox account was banned within a week of purchasing an Xbox console.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account was banned within a week of purchasing an Xbox console.: [img] I am a 39-year-old gamer. I bought a new Xbox Series X on December 17, 2023. After getting XSX, I played Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare (Xbox360) and Advanced Warfare (Xbox360) multiplayer...
  6. I purchased an Xbox Series X Console on Amazon but there was no insurance option

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased an Xbox Series X Console on Amazon but there was no insurance option: I relatively recently purchased an Xbox Series X Console on Amazon but there was no option to get it covered with any kind of insurance. It's a lot of money for me to spend and I can't afford for...
  7. “I purchased COD Black ops cold war with campaign mode, but in console it shows I need to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “I purchased COD Black ops cold war with campaign mode, but in console it shows I need to...: “I purchased COD Black ops cold war with campaign mode, but in console it shows I need to purchase it and while I get redirected to Microsoft Store it shows that I have purchased it.,”...
  8. Syncing Purchases to PC from Console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Syncing Purchases to PC from Console: If I purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PS4 and I link my microsoft account with my PS4 account, will the purchase sync with the accounts? I just want to play the Minecraft I paid for on my PC....
  9. I purchased a game online and when I hit install my console is not showing up just a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a game online and when I hit install my console is not showing up just a...: I purchased a game online and when I hit install my console is not showing up just a message saying install this content to an xbox console 7bd30fb2-d064-45da-ac8a-63a33969507f
  10. I have purchased a game but the console is saying I have not

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have purchased a game but the console is saying I have not: If I have purchased a game, why is it saying I need to purchase the game and deleted all my pre ordered skins and weapons? df73444b-e03c-421e-8e41-a921105a7fad