console is getting power but wont turn on

Discus and support console is getting power but wont turn on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i just got a 360 s and have it plugged in i press the power button and just hear a ding but nothing else happens is this related to a bad power... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by drpeppermasta, Dec 31, 2013.

1. console is getting power but wont turn on

i just got a 360 s and have it plugged in i press the power button and just hear a ding but nothing else happens is this related to a bad power supply?

:)

drpeppermasta, Dec 31, 2013
  2. Shin GenXsis
    Shin GenXsis Guest
    Shin GenXsis, Dec 31, 2013
  3. RisingCam
    RisingCam Guest
    power wont turn on

my 360 S was working last night today when I tired to play it, it won't turn on but when I press the power button on my 360 you can hear the that thing sound but it still won't turn on. I plugged everything out nothing happens. HELLPPPPPPPPPPPP

RisingCam, Dec 31, 2013
  4. PalZer0
    PalZer0 Guest

PalZer0, Jan 1, 2014
  5. PalZer0 Win User

6. Shin GenXsis Win User

Microsoft Device support page being buggy

7. DerVaddi Win User
  8. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox One won't turn on. Power button chimes on then chimes off 10 seconds later

Hi Korde,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend if you can try a different power supply. With it going back to orange while plugged in sounds like it the power supply. When the console is turned on it should turn white and stay white. You can also try

my console wont power on
    for more troubleshooting.

Thanks,

Brad
  9. Darth Gideon Win User

App wont turn console on

my xboxone wont turn on from my control pad. i have to manually power on the console and then hard wire my control pad to get it recognized. it works normally after that. my console also no longer powers on my tv when i turn it on even tho it is set to do
    so.
Thema:

1. console is getting power but wont turn on - Similar Threads - console getting power

2. Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason: I have recently tried to play Xbox online and have been banned for nothing and was just wondering if Xbox was a waste of time and money if I can just be wrongfully banned out of nowhere with no...
  3. Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...

in XboX Insiders
    Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...: Do y’all think that the console that is supposed to come out in 2026 will be worth buying for Gta 6 for the best possible experience, or do you think will the series X probably handle it good...
  4. Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...: Been using remote play for a while on my computer to connect to my Xbox series X but the other day it tells me it can’t connect. It is an instant message I get and I have no idea how to solve it....
  5. Can I get console banned for using a 3rd part adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I get console banned for using a 3rd part adapter?: I was wondering if i would get console banned for using an adapter that allows me to use a ps5 cobtroller on xbox the gulikit goku adapter by aknes to be exact. 82970b09-95f0-4f07-b4b4-d49e7a87dbab
  6. If i get banned from my console on a smurf account could i put my main account on a...

in XBoX on Windows
    If i get banned from my console on a smurf account could i put my main account on a...: I got banned on my console from a smurf account could i add my main to a different xbox without it getting banned? 88515475-8e95-4295-8636-35fac60403d6
  7. How do you get the Xbox app on PC to connect to the console?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you get the Xbox app on PC to connect to the console?: How do you get the Xbox app on PC to connect to the console? This was working last week, now it's gone. The console does not appear not does any option related to it....
  8. If my xbox one hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will...

in XBoX on Windows
    If my xbox one hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will...: If my Xbox One hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will old games still be saved from where I was up to? And will my digital games(no disk) still download?...
  9. My xbox one X power button is not lighting up, but the console works fine. Can i get some...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one X power button is not lighting up, but the console works fine. Can i get some...: I need help on how to resolve my issue on the front light on my xbox one x not lighting up. cfbbcfc4-8bda-4dcb-adb4-ad5ae6d461e6
  10. My console (series s)get power but it doesn't make the start up noise an d it cuts off by...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console (series s)get power but it doesn't make the start up noise an d it cuts off by...: My console (series s) get power but it doesn't make the start up noise and the screen stays black and then it cuts off by itself, it won't go into recovery mode either. What can I do?...