Console in repair for 56 days!

Discus and support Console in repair for 56 days! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I would say taking my money and not providing the service I paid for is theft. I don't recall paying for a 90-100+ day repair, no one would pay for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Percyswanson, Mar 27, 2014.

  1. Percyswanson
    Percyswanson Guest

    Console in repair for 56 days!


    I would say taking my money and not providing the service I paid for is theft. I don't recall paying for a 90-100+ day repair, no one would pay for that. I'll wait until (if is more like it) I receive it then see if I can have my credit card company go to
    bat for me, they actually usually provide real customer service.

    Oh yeah, the "10 business day" shipping period only applies to the controller apparently and they won't respond to my emails again. So I get to wait an unspecified time period for a console I've been requesting back for 2 and half months that is located
    an hour from my house. I wonder if I will have it sometime in May (within 120 days), that may be too optimistic though.
     
    Percyswanson, Apr 23, 2014
    #31
  2. Percyswanson
    Percyswanson Guest
    84 days now, console still not being shipped. MS won't budge on refunding me for the service I paid for but didn't receive. I tried to get them to commit to getting me a console before May, we'll see if they will do that. That's 4 businesses days from now,
    not counting today to ship a box 100km, very achievable (the controller only took 3 days from a larger distance). If this wasn't already the record we must be approaching it. Console will not arrive this week, next week puts us in the 90 days range!
     
    Percyswanson, Apr 24, 2014
    #32
  3. Percyswanson
    Percyswanson Guest
    Day 85, it appears the console may ship soon.
     
    Percyswanson, Apr 25, 2014
    #33
  4. Percyswanson
    Percyswanson Guest

    Console in repair for 56 days!

    Console has been shipped and is set to arrive on Monday (day 87).
     
    Percyswanson, Apr 26, 2014
    #34
  5. Percyswanson
    Percyswanson Guest
    The console has finally arrived and seems to work fine. No refund still.
     
    Percyswanson, Oct 31, 2018
    #35
  6. Percyswanson Win User

    Console in repair for 56 days!

    The console has finally arrived and seems to work fine. No refund still.
  7. Percyswanson Win User

    Console in repair for 56 days!

    83 days, still no word on when it will ship...
  8. Percyswanson Win User

    Console in repair for 56 days!

    Controller arrived today, console still hasn't been shipped yet.
  9. xTye Win User

    Console in repair for 56 days!

    Spamming your thread will not make it go any faster. We cannot do anything to help. You need to keep up with Xbox Support man.
  10. Misses Joust Win User

    Console in repair for 56 days!

    Hey there Percy. I am so sorry you have waited so long on this repair. We're bubbling this up to the proper team to get the situation completely sorted out. I know you've heard that before. We really mean it. We want to see you reunited with your console!
    Someone will get in touch with you soon. Please keep us updated, either here in the thread or you can PM me, so we can make sure we see this all the way through.
Thema:

Console in repair for 56 days!

Loading...
  1. Console in repair for 56 days! - Similar Threads - Console repair days

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. Why the hell would repairing your own console considered violating sub rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why the hell would repairing your own console considered violating sub rules?: There has been a post about disc drive not working after warranty expired and my comment was to repair it by yourself, and it got removed. In what universe is a repair that restores proper...
  9. Does Microsoft still repair 360 consoles?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft still repair 360 consoles?: Flashing red lights error around power button. 610d5d08-7e34-4364-8526-77fb634bb072
  10. Does my console need to be repaired?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Does my console need to be repaired?: So I’ve been getting a system error on my Xbox for a couple months now. I’ve tried every method to try and fix it. I tried the offline system update with a usb, restarting the Xbox, resetting it,...