console has a temporary enforcement on it and want to request more information.

Discus and support console has a temporary enforcement on it and want to request more information. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my console has a temporary enforcement on it and want to request more information. (Please help) e34b81fd-cddd-424e-854e-c2e8bf41eaea Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IlIRezyIlI, Nov 2, 2017.

1. IlIRezyIlI
    IlIRezyIlI Guest

my console has a temporary enforcement on it and want to request more information. (Please help)

:)

IlIRezyIlI, Nov 2, 2017
  2. CHIMPYMAGS
    CHIMPYMAGS Guest
    Need information about Enforcement Action on my son's account

I need to speak or at least communicate with someone regarding an email I have received about my son's xbox live account which says he has received both a permanent and a temporary suspension? (work that one out). He hasn't told me about this.

As I've just spent £180 on games for christmas I want to know what is going on.

I've been on the dedicated forum for enforcement actions which has a post on there saying that that forum is no longer being used to give information on enforcement actions. It advises to going into the Enforcement actions page on my account and submitting
    a request for more information there. Done that, no option or anything clickable to do so. Not that I can see anyway.

Does anyone know how I can find out what's gone on? Preferably, to be able to speak to someone.

CHIMPYMAGS, Nov 2, 2017
  3. Hordie
    Hordie Guest
    My console has been banned for NO reason

Hi MadJanissary,

Sorry but unfortunately no one on the forums can assist with enforcement actions, and you cannot request a case review for a console ban. I would suggest going to the
    Enforcement Site for more information.

Hordie, Nov 2, 2017
  4. Geth
    Geth Guest

Geth, Nov 2, 2017
  5. IlIRezyIlI
    IlIRezyIlI Guest
    geth i didn't get anything on my accounts its second had xbox that i got then day or two later this happened

IlIRezyIlI, Nov 1, 2018
  6. IlIRezyIlI Win User

Hello.

Apologies, but no one here on the forums can address issues dealing with enforcement actions.

You will need to visit Xbox's enforcement page to find out any information about your current case.

Here are some links that might be useful for future reference.

Link 1: https://enforcement.xbox.com

Link 2: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-5

Link 3:
    http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/enforcement-on-xbox-live
    geth i didn't get anything on my accounts its second had xbox that i got then day or two later this happened
  7. Geth Win User

8. Hordie Win User

My console has been banned for NO reason

Hi MadJanissary,

Sorry but unfortunately no one on the forums can assist with enforcement actions, and you cannot request a case review for a console ban. I would suggest going to the
    Enforcement Site for more information.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Corruption at Microsoft - My Experience With Xbox

Support doesn't handle enforcement actions. Only the enforcement team does. You can find more information about consoles bans here - https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-3 (opening
    them up is not the only way to be banned) but there is no way to contact then regarding console bans. If It's temporary, you would just need to wait it out. If It's permanent, you'd need a new console.
  10. Smwutches Win User

This is why xbox is irresponsible.

Since it's a console ban it won't show on the enforcement site and they don't email for that. As it states in the ban message, check http://xbox.com/xboxone/consoleban for information on why they are issued. There is no way to contact the enforcement team regarding console bans and support does not handle enforcement issues. If it is a temporary suspension, you'll have use of your console after it ends.
Thema:

1. console has a temporary enforcement on it and want to request more information. - Similar Threads - console has temporary

2. Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason: I have recently tried to play Xbox online and have been banned for nothing and was just wondering if Xbox was a waste of time and money if I can just be wrongfully banned out of nowhere with no...
  3. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  4. Nothing installs. Console has been reset twice.

in XBoX on Windows
    Nothing installs. Console has been reset twice.: No apps will install. Console has been reset twice and cache cleared three separate times. 1a4dc5b2-6bb4-4506-b8c3-c5afd67b2a47
  5. My console has been banned but i have no active suspensions

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console has been banned but i have no active suspensions: My xbox has been banned from the network but when i visit the enforcement there is no active suspensions can someone help 876af340-806a-4ee9-bd15-dfe5b9520d35
  6. Why does MW3 (2023) overheat my console? No other game has done it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does MW3 (2023) overheat my console? No other game has done it.: My mw3 (2023) has been crashing constantly. It isn’t sitting in a tv stand or anything. It is in an open space. I have hard reset the console, moved where it is plugged in at, and have factory...
  7. Cloud gaming has stopped working on my xbox xs console.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming has stopped working on my xbox xs console.: What is happening with cloud gaming? It has stopped working on my xbox x console. c932c2ac-dea9-4db3-94ea-d2853ff7740b
  8. My console has turned red and the screen is blank

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console has turned red and the screen is blank: My console has turned red and the screen is blank 4c6e4d91-9c27-45bc-917e-4879872296bc
  9. has xbox removed the console icon selection to capture my xbox??

in XboX Insiders
    has xbox removed the console icon selection to capture my xbox??: top right of the screen when you load up the xbox app. it used to have the conosole icon. did xbox remove it? submitted by /u/PerlinLive [link] [comments]
  10. I want to know if i can update my Series X console warranty as it has expired

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to know if i can update my Series X console warranty as it has expired: Hi everyone, i had purchased my Xbox Series X console on 4th February 2022. My console warranty expired on 2nd May 2023. I would like to know if i can extend my console warranty by any chance, as...