Console can't connect to xbox live

Discus and support Console can't connect to xbox live in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Console can't connect to xbox live Before i had my xbox one s i had my xbox day one which worked fine (most of the time) and my one s was fine until it... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by MoffyLFC5, Jan 20, 2017.

1. MoffyLFC5
    MoffyLFC5 Guest

Before i had my xbox one s i had my xbox day one which worked fine (most of the time) and my one s was fine until it now won't let me connect to xbox live which I pay for! Every other device can connect to my wi-fi hence this post, every time I try to connect
    it says my network is not set up which it was! So everytime I then connect to it and then fail and then it comes up with a **** page of filtering MAC addresses, when I go off this and try to check connection again it says the network is still not set up so
    I have to put the password and connect again to then test network connection. I want some support for this, this is supposed to be a new console and i'm getting sick of it and really considering selling both xbox's to get ps4 pro

:)

MoffyLFC5, Jan 20, 2017
  2. Hello!

Starting up my Xbox 360 S and signing in the console says "Your console can't connect to Xbox Live" So I exit this session and test my network connection. It is a wired connection. So I test Xbox Live Connection. The console says that it can't obtain an
    ipaddress. It can't connect to network. Can you help me to get this console on Xbox Live?

HenkKlompenhouwer, Jan 20, 2017
  3. pablovi
    pablovi Guest
    How to connect to Xbox Live in X1

There is no button or menu to connect!

The system is not connected, I do a network test and it passes, but still is not connected... I can't do anything with the X1 if it's not connected to live!

Is there a way to manually connect to Xbox live in this console?

pablovi, Jan 20, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: