Console blocking xbox appeal 0x80a40020

Discus and support Console blocking xbox appeal 0x80a40020 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ERROR 0x80a40020 Why is the Xbox console banned? There are rules that contradict themselves. What does it mean not to buy in other regions? where can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by USER XBOX, May 29, 2024.

1. USER XBOX
    USER XBOX Guest

ERROR 0x80a40020

Why is the Xbox console banned? There are rules that contradict themselves. What does it mean not to buy in other regions? where can I buy if my region is not available on Xbox? what to do? Can I then buy it in any region? where is the warning? How do I find out why I'm banned? read rules that contradict themselves? What should I do if my region is not listed on Xbox? Before banning the console, you must enter a warning! I demand that my console be unlocked because you can ban all consoles that are in non-xbox countries. Since I live in Ukraine, how can I buy the game? What should I do? why is there no warning?

While PlayStation provides a free subscription for Ukraine, Xbox blocks its users, I have been using xbox for several years, starting with x360, having several Xbox Series consoles, but this is the first time. But this is the first time I encountered this. There is a strike on the account, why is there no strike on the console? If Xbox values its users, please unlock the console, enter a strike before banning the console, I want to remain a happy XBOX user and purchase Xbox products in the future. I will wait for a response from the security service and technical department.

Thank you

:)

USER XBOX, May 29, 2024
  2. OutsideVermin1 Win User

Console Ban 0x80a40020

I've read on enforcement and been told by support that they do unban consoles depending on the situation.
  3. eqwr784654 Win User

0x80a40020 console banned

The police here will not do anything here. ...So i will stuck with the console .

Could Microsoft tell me what the reason of the banned ?

And i can see there still warranty left to end of 2023 could i got help with that ?

And

Maybe if its stolen, i can return it to the owner and someone could be happy by getting his console back ?
  4. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Console Ban 0x80a40020

Hello sad to say I've never ever heard of a console being unbanned. Maybe a person was banned and they appeal and thier personal ban was removed. Never ever a console ban though. Thats serious business when a console get banned! Nobody on support can say
    if a console/person will be banned or unbanned. Thats all through the enforcement page and thats the ONLY place that handles it.As stated also thats the risk you run into buying used things people arent honest at times and now this person was sold a paperweight!!
    Me being me I would go right back to them and DEMAND my money back!!!!! Sorry this happened to you ;/
  5. [Farscape] Win User

Console Ban 0x80a40020

nope, that is false, the only time they would do that is if they banned it by mistake and that is extremely rare, support dont have a clue.
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

0x80a40020 console banned

Sorry the police aren't able to help there. I'm afraid that only the enforcement team would know why the console was banned and they don't release that info and if it was banned that would nullify any warranty that may have remained.

As for if it's stolen you would need to check your local police to see if the console's serial number has been reported.
Thema:

1. Console blocking xbox appeal 0x80a40020 - Similar Threads - Console blocking appeal

2. Xbox series S|X console FPS

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S|X console FPS: Hello guys.. does anyone know how to display live FPS stats when gaming on xbox consoles? (if that's possible ofc) Thanks in advance submitted by /u/BillCipher96 [link] [comments]
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. Not sure if drive or console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not sure if drive or console: I have a 5tb external hard drive, the used to be used for games, but out of knowhere it Stopped being detected by my xbox. My pc detects it when I plug it in, but when I plug it into my xbox, it...
  5. when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash

in XBoX on Consoles
    when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash: when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash i formatted it to ntfs and installed the osu1 extracted it put it in the flash and then plugged my...
  6. My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...: My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console said the fan was fine and wasn't broken so I'm made to believe that a loud fan is normal?...
  7. (Alpha Skip-Ahead) Console becomes unresponsive several times a day last week or so until...

in XboX Insiders
    (Alpha Skip-Ahead) Console becomes unresponsive several times a day last week or so until...: Basically what title says. Series X console. I’ve just run into countless issues the past week+ with games not launching, black screen when launching games, and just it being unresponsive. Like...
  8. Avatar wont update even after restart of console

in XboX Insiders
    Avatar wont update even after restart of console: I would love a rework on the avatars program as it never updates and this is very frustrating . submitted by /u/Tough_Recording_3176 [link] [comments]
  9. Where to buy a new lead from the power block to the xbox console S series?.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to buy a new lead from the power block to the xbox console S series?.: Every time I find one it says it is not for the S series. Can you let me know what I need to look for or where to buy one in the UK please? ac6d36ce-7605-4960-989c-9e4b0c55a745
  10. Can you help me.Do you block account for changing DNS?. And I bought a console in Japan but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you help me.Do you block account for changing DNS?. And I bought a console in Japan but...: Hi, I would like to ask, I lived in Japan for a while and bought an xbox there and then returned home. And when I turned on my xbox, I got error 0x80a40401 and my region is set to Japan and I’m...