Console Banido - Xbox 360 S -

Discus and support Console Banido - Xbox 360 S - in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Senhores(as) Minha irmã comprou um Xbox 360 S de segunda mão para o meu sobrinho. Como eu já tenho um eu vim na casa dela instalá-lo e ao conectar na... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Carlos Alberto Vidipó, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Console Banido - Xbox 360 S -

Senhores(as)

Minha irmã comprou um Xbox 360 S de segunda mão para o meu sobrinho. Como eu já tenho um eu vim na casa dela instalá-lo e ao conectar na internet apareceu a seguinte mensagem:

"Console Banido"

"Esta conta foi banida devido a violações ao Contrato de Serviços. Para proteger o serviço Xbox Live e seus assinantes, a Microsoft não fornece detalhes sobre o banimento de contas"

Solicito informações sobre do que se trata, qual o motivo e solução para que eu possa fazer algo.

Obrigado.

[Translation -

Gentlemen (AS)

My sister bought a second-hand Xbox 360 S for my nephew. As I already have one I came to her house install it and when connecting on the Internet appeared the following message:

"Banned Console "

"This account has been banned due to violations of the service agreement. To protect the Xbox Live service and its subscribers, Microsoft does not provide details on the banning of accounts "

I request information about what this is about, what the reason and the solution is so I can do something.

Thank you.]

:)

Carlos Alberto Vidipó, Oct 13, 2018
  2. console Banido xbox 360

Gente preciso de ajuda meu console foi banido do Nada sim do Nada não faço nada de errado, jogos originais, só faço compra pela Live, minha reputação está perfeita, preciso saber como fazer para reavaliarem e descobrirem esse erro que tenho CERTEZA que
    é um erro, poxa sacanagem minha conta é antiga, a ultima coisa que fiz foi comprar uma live Gold direto pelo console de 2,00 mas já liguei na Microsoft Brasil e disseram que é uma promoção deles mesmo, minha filha usa o aparelho para Netflix e para ser
    sincero esse hoje é mais de 95% o uso dele, minha conta é de 2013 se alguem puder me ajudar por favor [MOD Removed - Please see

Forum Guidelines
    ]

Mod Translation:

I do not do anything wrong, original games, I only buy from Live, my reputation is perfect, I need to know how to do it to re-evaluate and discover this error that I'm sure is a mistake , My sweetie sucks my account is old, the last thing I did was buy a
    live Gold direct from the console of 2.00 but I already called in Microsoft Brazil and they said that it is a promotion of themselves, my daughter uses the device for Netflix and to be Sincere this today is more than 95% use of it, my account is 2013 if anyone
    can help me please

[MOD Removed - Please see
    Forum Guidelines
    ]

DjMarcelinhoSP, Oct 13, 2018
  3. console Banido xbox 360

Hey there DjMarcelingoSP,

The Enforcement teams don't use the forums at all and they only communicate through a
    Case Review. 24 Hour communications suspensions and Console Suspensions are not reviewable however. You can find more information in these cases through the communication sent
    by the teams to the email address associated with your Xbox Live Gamertag. Remember that all suspensions are only enforced when a breach of the Code of Conduct or Terms of Service has happened. For more information on Console Suspensions, you'll want to check
    out
    this page

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Oct 13, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

The warranty on a second-hand Xbox console is void, and the purchaser assumes the risk for any previous modifications or unauthorized activity. Even if the console’s ownership has changed, the console may
    still be subject to a ban. If you purchase a console that has been previously banned you will not be able to connect to Xbox Live, and the ban will not be lifted as a result of the change in ownership. We recommend customers who believe they have not committed
    actions on the service to warrant a ban to contact previous owners or users of the console.

If you have purchased or intend to purchase a second-hand Xbox 360, you can check its current ban status by entering its serial number into the

Console Check Tool

M3tal Daz3, Oct 13, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

The warranty on a second-hand Xbox console is void, and the purchaser assumes the risk for any previous modifications or unauthorized activity. Even if the console’s ownership has changed, the console may
    still be subject to a ban. If you purchase a console that has been previously banned you will not be able to connect to Xbox Live, and the ban will not be lifted as a result of the change in ownership. We recommend customers who believe they have not committed
    actions on the service to warrant a ban to contact previous owners or users of the console.

If you have purchased or intend to purchase a second-hand Xbox 360, you can check its current ban status by entering its serial number into the

Console Check Tool
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

console Banido xbox 360

Hey there DjMarcelingoSP,

The Enforcement teams don't use the forums at all and they only communicate through a
    Case Review. 24 Hour communications suspensions and Console Suspensions are not reviewable however. You can find more information in these cases through the communication sent
    by the teams to the email address associated with your Xbox Live Gamertag. Remember that all suspensions are only enforced when a breach of the Code of Conduct or Terms of Service has happened. For more information on Console Suspensions, you'll want to check
    out
    this page

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  7. Mister Beep Win User

console banido?

Hey there,

Thanks for posting! We're unable to assist with Enforcement related inquiries here on the Xbox Support forums. The primary
    place for further information will be our Xbox Enforcement page while signed-in.

If you have any other Xbox Support questions, please feel free to post up a new thread.

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox
    Forum Guidelines
    for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

CONSOLE BANIDO

Hey there, Fabiojunio2017!

I'm sorry to see any frustrations, however we are unable to assist with any Enforcement actions. If there are other accounts on the console that also received a suspension, you can have them file a

Case Review
    to find out why the console was banned in addition to their account. Otherwise, there should be an email sent to your Microsoft account detailing why the console was suspended; console suspensions are not eligible for Case Review at this time.

If you need assistance with any other support issues, be sure to post up a new detailed thread so that our community can work on helping you out. Thanks for understanding!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
  9. thiago88r Win User

Console Banido

But in this link there is only one form to review the ban ban of Live and not in the console, my account has not been banned, only the console
Thema:

1. Console Banido - Xbox 360 S - - Similar Threads - Console Banido 360

2. Xbox series S|X console FPS

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S|X console FPS: Hello guys.. does anyone know how to display live FPS stats when gaming on xbox consoles? (if that's possible ofc) Thanks in advance submitted by /u/BillCipher96 [link] [comments]
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. Not sure if drive or console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not sure if drive or console: I have a 5tb external hard drive, the used to be used for games, but out of knowhere it Stopped being detected by my xbox. My pc detects it when I plug it in, but when I plug it into my xbox, it...
  5. when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash

in XBoX on Consoles
    when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash: when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash i formatted it to ntfs and installed the osu1 extracted it put it in the flash and then plugged my...
  6. My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...: My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console said the fan was fine and wasn't broken so I'm made to believe that a loud fan is normal?...
  7. (Alpha Skip-Ahead) Console becomes unresponsive several times a day last week or so until...

in XboX Insiders
    (Alpha Skip-Ahead) Console becomes unresponsive several times a day last week or so until...: Basically what title says. Series X console. I’ve just run into countless issues the past week+ with games not launching, black screen when launching games, and just it being unresponsive. Like...
  8. Avatar wont update even after restart of console

in XboX Insiders
    Avatar wont update even after restart of console: I would love a rework on the avatars program as it never updates and this is very frustrating . submitted by /u/Tough_Recording_3176 [link] [comments]
  9. Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason: I have recently tried to play Xbox online and have been banned for nothing and was just wondering if Xbox was a waste of time and money if I can just be wrongfully banned out of nowhere with no...
  10. I don't want to console system update anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't want to console system update anymore.: I don't want Xbox live console system update. How do I make it stop forever, it is ruining my gaming experience. I want to play my Xbox games with access to Xbox live online. Not playing external...