Console Ban - not main user

Discus and support Console Ban - not main user in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son got a ban from Xbox which I received an email informing of the decision. We decided to appeal as in my opinion both kids were saying abusive... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bobby Baker, Nov 10, 2023.

1. Bobby Baker
    Bobby Baker Guest

My son got a ban from Xbox which I received an email informing of the decision. We decided to appeal as in my opinion both kids were saying abusive things to each other. Anyway appeal came back negative and my sons account was banned which was okay he had to live with the consequences of that.

However I’ve logged on this morning to purchase the new COD and the Xbox as informed me of a console ban on my device. We have had no emails to mention that this would be the case. I’ve never had a strike against my name so why can I not play my Xbox which I paid for and pay for the subscription to live. The other issue is the virtual system is saying there is not console ban and then the enforcement page is also not saying there are any bans in place. I need to be able to speak to someone to get this fixed

:)

Bobby Baker, Nov 10, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: