Console ban but cannot find anything about it?

Discus and support Console ban but cannot find anything about it? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Well I'll explain what's happened; Basically I got console banned, I can't play online or use any communication features. This most likely happened on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Normal User 3485, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Console ban but cannot find anything about it?

Well I'll explain what's happened;

Basically I got console banned, I can't play online or use any communication features. This most likely happened on the 26th of June (the Monday passed) as I was playing on the Sunday before and it is due to end at 25th August. Which I'm being told is odd
    as Xbox console bans are permanent. But that's not my confusion.

I'm confused because I have repeatedly time and time again have checked my enforcement history but I have nothing about a console ban. It states my latest suspension as a comms ban which was around April this year.

In addition, as with every suspension, you should receive a standard message from Xbox live saying you have been suspended m. So, if I've been console banned why can't I find it anywhere. I don't fraud or illegally modify my device or any bad comms that
    could get me console banned? I'm not trying to say this is a mistake but it's odd that there's nothing about a ban on my account or the website until I try to use the services. The only way I found out the end date was through Xbox support. However they can't
    be much help as they can't see exact details apparently as only the enforcement team can see this.but I also been told I can't directly contact them. Ive been told to do a review by one, and told by another employee I cannot? Please help. I honestly don't
    think I've done anything so serious to warrant a console ban.

(If this is posted in the wrong area I'm sorry I'm new to the forums )

:)

Normal User 3485, Jun 30, 2017
  2. AIex WiIheIm
    AIex WiIheIm Guest
    AIex WiIheIm, Jun 30, 2017
  3. geekfather
    geekfather Guest
    call of duty black ops 2 boosting

I find it sort of funny that they will ban you for boosting (which I am in toal agreement) but they cannot do anything about the leaderboards which have been hacked? I would think the leaderboard issue is a far more serious infraction.

geekfather, Jun 30, 2017
  4. AIex WiIheIm Win User

My xbox got banned

Console bans cannot be appealed. You can find more about them at http://xbox.com/xboxone/consoleban. Sorry
  5. Smwutches Win User

Console Ban

6. Smwutches Win User

I got console banned about 77 days ago and idk what i did yes i got a few suspensions with my account here and there but nothing serious and i wanna see if i can get this mess fixed

7. gds1972 Win User

Xbox 360

Hi

Once a console is banned this is permanent an cannot be undone, If you click on the link below you should hopefully be able to find out more information about the ban.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/home
  8. Ronnieee Win User

Hi how can i fix the error of ban console 0x80a40020?

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your console problem.

If you just recently purchased your console, this means that the previous owner had this console already banned and sadly, if the console is being banned permanently, this cannot be played online. I would suggest to have this returned instead since you cannot do anything about this anymore once the console is banned
Thema:

Console ban but cannot find anything about it?

1. Console ban but cannot find anything about it? - Similar Threads - Console ban cannot

2. Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason: I have recently tried to play Xbox online and have been banned for nothing and was just wondering if Xbox was a waste of time and money if I can just be wrongfully banned out of nowhere with no...
  3. Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...: What can be done about banned consoles? Nothing on why it was banned makes sense. The first 3 reports said it wasn't banned but the 4th said it was banned so what did they mess up with on their...
  4. Console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console ban: Why is my console banned? I have no enforcements against me. I have not received any emails on why my console has been banned. I can't submit a case review because I don't have anything to submit...
  5. console got banned but no strike.

in XBoX on Consoles
    console got banned but no strike.: While playing MWIII plunder everything goods until this happened. earlier this morning my account can make a purchase I even tried in my friends account after contacting support I manage to...
  6. had my console banned after i was put into danger after xbox did nothing about it

in XBoX on Consoles
    had my console banned after i was put into danger after xbox did nothing about it: can someone help me get my console ban overturned because my family was put into danger by a hacker who watches me on youtube and twitch and the hacker console banned me...
  7. Can I get console banned for using a 3rd part adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I get console banned for using a 3rd part adapter?: I was wondering if i would get console banned for using an adapter that allows me to use a ps5 cobtroller on xbox the gulikit goku adapter by aknes to be exact. 82970b09-95f0-4f07-b4b4-d49e7a87dbab
  8. If i get banned from my console on a smurf account could i put my main account on a...

in XBoX on Windows
    If i get banned from my console on a smurf account could i put my main account on a...: I got banned on my console from a smurf account could i add my main to a different xbox without it getting banned? 88515475-8e95-4295-8636-35fac60403d6
  9. How to appeal my console is banned for no reason?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to appeal my console is banned for no reason?: How to appeal my console is banned for no reason, i don't know what I've done why my console is banned? I checked my account there's no active suspensions. 029d44c6-f23e-4ba7-a15d-c03a66f29f17
  10. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...