Console 3

Discus and support Console 3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Iv been with Console 3 over two years now and iv made some great friends!! I'm a gaming Mum (when I find the time) and there's a real mix of peeps and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sookiedust, Jan 5, 2014.

1. sookiedust
    sookiedust Guest

Console 3

Iv been with Console 3 over two years now and iv made some great friends!! I'm a gaming Mum (when I find the time) and there's a real mix of peeps and games on Console 3 there's something for everyone!! Iv been playing L4D2 a lot with other
    members and earlier last year there was lots of Mass Effect 3, Black Ops II, Split Second, Tomb Raider and we dusted off Blur a few times coz that's always a good laugh!! There's always someone to give you a hand with co - op on various games should you need
    it too Console 3 :) The forums always great for gaming info and sharing each others experiences with games and how we feel about the new Gen of Consoles! I haven't taken the plunge yet on the new Consoles but we have a few members on Ps4 and a few on X1 and it's good
    to read their opinions and gaming info! It's Gaming + we talk films, music, TV too! Iv just started GTA V !! Wow what a crazy game!! I can see a lot of game nights coming up on that Console 3 :) Come and see us Console 3 :) introduce yourself and make yourself at home at Console
    3 Console 3 :)

:)

sookiedust, Jan 5, 2014
  2. GrahamB123ZD
    GrahamB123ZD Guest
    Console 3, Gaming +

All ways looking for more players to join in Battlefield bad company 2 or Battlefield 3 being the best ?. Come join my server Graygray20 my rentend server for 90 days number 190267766's server Rush, all maps new and old 100% tickets if you wish me to alter
    just ask I dont bite

Or Stomper 1974 server number 206142645'server conquest maps 100% tickets

just join and see you on the battlefield soldiers

We are all friendly hear

GrahamB123ZD, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Console 3, Gaming +

Arcade Racing coming back soon with a 'Blur' night, we also host regular Forza 4 nights and have a Forza 3 night arranged also. So as you can see there is plenty going on, so whatever your game choice why not checkout;

Console 3, Gaming +

A Trooper Elite, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Console 3

Console3@proboards. GTA, left4dead2, payday2, tombraider, blur, ghosts all played by our members Console 3 :)

Immortal Monty, Jan 5, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Console 3