Consistently dropping out at regular intervals

Discus and support Consistently dropping out at regular intervals in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Whenever I use an app or game that requires internet connection my xbox live will disconnect from my internet, I run a wireless connection, I have... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/poptartmemeaccount, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Consistently dropping out at regular intervals

Whenever I use an app or game that requires internet connection my xbox live will disconnect from my internet, I run a wireless connection, I have ports setup for RDR2 and GTAV, I have GIGABLAST from Cox a premium package, I have called in and tried every fix that the xbox IT support team has suggested, clearing my MAC address, disconnecting my router for a day. I have no other connectivity issues on any of my other windows devices, gaming pc and work computer included or cell phones, I work from home with the VA so dropping out during working hours can never happen and never does. This only started to occur when I got the latest update for the alpha preview program and I am frustrated as it occurs every 5, 7, 10 minutes regularly regardless if I do or have any of the fixes above and honestly I need a hand.

submitted by /u/poptartmemeaccount
    [link] [comments]

/u/poptartmemeaccount, Sep 10, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Consistently dropping out at regular intervals