Consistent issues with saving in multiple games

Discus and support Consistent issues with saving in multiple games in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’ve been sending error reports about this issue for a long time now and have read a lot of people having the exact same issue, so I’ll try posting... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ok_Income_3114, Apr 4, 2024.

1. Consistent issues with saving in multiple games

I’ve been sending error reports about this issue for a long time now and have read a lot of people having the exact same issue, so I’ll try posting here.

Many games on Xbox Series S are having issues with saving. Xbox Series X seems to share some of the same issues, but they seem much rarer. In many games, the game may get stuck saving soon after starting a game. In games that use auto save, the auto save icon just stays there for a very long time.

This can be fixed by opening the Xbox guide when saving gets stuck. This somehow lets saving progress. I’m guessing that this is somehow an issue related to cloud save syncing, I can’t really explain why having the Xbox guide open fixes this otherwise. I’ve talked to some people with the same issue and they also said that this works.

This is such a common issue. Many people have made posts about this. For example in this sub: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1943kkh/anyone_else_having_save_data_issues/

Over at r/dragonsdogma https://www.reddit.com/r/DragonsDogma/comments/1bkzqj0/xbox_series_s_dd2_auto_save_bug_solution/

r/cyberpunk2077 https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkg...uck_in_saving_glitch_xbox_series_s_21_update/

r/residentevil4 https://www.reddit.com/r/residentevil4/comments/1atelo4/saving_issues_on_series_s/

r/tekken https://www.reddit.com/r/Tekken/comments/1ac7l12/anyone_on_xbox_series_s_experiencing_atrocious/

I can find a lot of these posts in a lot of subs and I can confirm that I have the exact same issues as these in many more games. This is not even related to just new games. Many old Xbox One games are also having these same issues.

What else can I do about this? I even signed up as an insider and have continued to send reports, but no fixes yet. This issue has been ongoing for a very long time now. This is such a frustrating issue since it seems to happen to me every day in most games I play.

submitted by /u/Ok_Income_3114
    [link] [comments]

/u/Ok_Income_3114, Apr 4, 2024
  2. Unreal Warfare Win User

Being dashboarded

If it does consistently with FIFA then it sounds like an issue with the game.

Try uninstalling it and reinstalling. Your saves shouldn't be affected.
  3. tOPic97 Win User

MW3 Bad disks! What to do?

Yeah same issue here - tried multiple discs on multiple xboxes.

Looking at the disc closely, about 2cm in you can see an irregularity with the data layer the whole way around, its not the same consistency that all other cd/dvd's are.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Saving Multiple games

The only thing I can suggest is to make sure that the first account is signed out completely while the other accounts are trying to play.
  5. oMr N1CE GUYo Win User

Saving Multiple games

ensure your original GT is not on the other Xbox at all and hasn’t been. The save may be tied to that one from a previous time or something.
  6. wings9798 Win User

Saving Multiple games

That's what I thought too, but its not the case. When I go to a new profile it says resume. I have to force the restart of the game and also there isn't an option to load a saved game.
Thema:

Consistent issues with saving in multiple games

1. Consistent issues with saving in multiple games - Similar Threads - Consistent issues saving

2. Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity

in XboX Insiders
    Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity: For some reason my elite series 2 controller randomly has its inputs become sensitive. For example if I try to move over 1 app it moves over 2 or 3 if does this with the sticks and d pad. Parts of...
  3. My xbox one x is consistently getting 160ms ping but 0% packet loss and 100mb/s speed over...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one x is consistently getting 160ms ping but 0% packet loss and 100mb/s speed over...: Every time I do that detailed network statistics, I get 155ms to 165ms of latency but 0% packet loss on both wifi as well as ethernet connection. Although all of my other devices get ping of...
  4. Detailed Network Statistics rapidly changing causing horrible lag, never consistent, any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Detailed Network Statistics rapidly changing causing horrible lag, never consistent, any...: My network speed and statistics are rapidly changing, I can’t get consistent results. I test it several times in a row and it never stays the same. One minute it’s great, the next minute it’s...
  5. Home Xbox Switches not consistent, frustrating situation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Home Xbox Switches not consistent, frustrating situation: I am trying to set my account's home Xbox onto my friend's Xbox so that she can play all the games that I have, but when she went to go make my account's home Xbox onto hers, it said it had 0/5...
  6. Why do my Xbox elite controllers consistently break after 2-4 months of use?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do my Xbox elite controllers consistently break after 2-4 months of use?: I have owned about 6 Xbox Elite controllers, maybe even more, over the span of 7 years from the first gen to the series two. One thing I find incredibly frustrating is that either the LB or RB or...
  7. Exclamation mark next to games I own/consistently play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Exclamation mark next to games I own/consistently play: So this little exclamation mark popped up so I looked it up and people said it a license thing. Issue is idk how that works because I bought these games. Some of them are gamepass/on an external...
  8. Consistent Ping Spikes on Brand New Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Consistent Ping Spikes on Brand New Xbox Series S: I recently acquired an Xbox Series S. For the first couple of days, everything worked out fine. Recently, I’ve been playing multiplayer games such as Rainbow Six Siege and Fortnite… every 7-10...
  9. Xbox Series X controller consistently loses connection to the Xbox and then reconnects a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X controller consistently loses connection to the Xbox and then reconnects a...: I purchased a Series X in July,at first there were no issues with connectivity, however, in the past month I have had issues with the controller dropping connection. I have tried different...
  10. Why does Microsoft consistently mislead about XBox cloud storage limits and and their...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft consistently mislead about XBox cloud storage limits and and their...: I am asking this because my autistic 8 year-old daughter loves playing Minecraft on XBox Series X. It's her happy place--where she goes for solace. She spends hours building all kinds of things....