Connexion to Xbox

Discus and support Connexion to Xbox in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I recently wanted to play minecraft and to connect I go through my Xbox account only, it tells me that "an illegal status change has been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Imiko_, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Imiko_
    Imiko_ Guest

Connexion to Xbox

Hello,
    I recently wanted to play minecraft and to connect I go through my Xbox account only, it tells me that "an illegal status change has been requested"

So please help me

:)

Imiko_, Jun 30, 2022
  2. I Raysher I Win User

How do I install games faster????

Avez vous vérifier votre connexion
  3. SPARTAN II7 ONI Win User

REALLY bad download speeds on Xbox One

bonjour avais vous testé votre connexion et avais vous vidé le cache de votre xbox
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Connexion to Xbox

Hi Imiko_! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Please log out the Xbox app and the Minecraft launcher, then restart the Pc and try to log back again

You can also try to complete given below directions to reset the app in Windows

Step 1: Open the Settings app. This can be done by clicking its icon in the Start menu or simultaneously pressing Windows logo + I.

Step 2: Click the Apps category icon and then click Apps & features to see all installed apps as well as classic desktop programs.

Step 3: Click on the app that you want to reset to see the Advanced options link. Click on the same (advanced options link).

Step 4: Finally, click the small Reset button. When you click the Reset button, you will find a small dialog box with “This will permanently delete the app’s data on this device, including your preferences and sign-in details.” Click the Reset button in the opened dialog box to reset the app.

Step 5: Once the Reset is done, you will see a check sign next to the Reset button. And restart the Pc

If that doesn't work, uninstall both apps and then install back
  5. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox 360 redémarre a chaque connections au Xbox live

6. ZellyGirl Win User

Que se passe t il avec le Xbox live en ce moment !!!! [Translation-What's going on with Xbox live right now!!!!]

J'ai le meme probleme sur les 2 xbox que j'ai dans la meme maison.! Pas de connexion au xbox live alors que la connexion interne fonctionne tres bien. C'est une catastrophe !

---------

[Mod Translation - I have the same problem on the 2 Xbox that I have in the same house.! No connection to Xbox Live while the internal connection works very well. It's a catastrophe! ]
Thema:

Connexion to Xbox

1. Connexion to Xbox - Similar Threads - Connexion

2. I have a problem of connexion

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a problem of connexion: Hello, my name is Oscar DAPORTA and I can't joined the world of my friends and they can't joined mine. When I tried to joined, it's wrote that my "client" is over but I'm on switch and I have the...
  3. Microsoft Family Safety on XBox One - how to disable offline connexion ('ignore connection'...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Family Safety on XBox One - how to disable offline connexion ('ignore connection'...: Hi, I've joined our XBox One into Microsoft Family Safety (https://www.microsoft.com/fr-fr/microsoft-365/family-safety) and it works fine: it limits very well total and scheduled time when my...
  4. Connexion companion Xbox --> console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connexion companion Xbox --> console: Bonjour, j'ai un gros problème. J'ai l'habitude de streamer sur mon pc en passant par l'application companion Xbox, mais depuis ce soir elle me dis que ,je cité, pour continuer je dois me...
  5. Problème de connexion au compte

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problème de connexion au compte: J'arrive pas connecter mon compte microsoft sur ma Xbox one s. Aucun code d'erreur ne s'affiche et la console est jour. Je l'ai même réinitialisé. Quand je clique sur ajouter un compte ça charge...
  6. [Minecraft] Problème de connexion au compte Microsoft [[Minecraft] Problem signing in to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    [Minecraft] Problème de connexion au compte Microsoft [[Minecraft] Problem signing in to...: Bonjour, Je joue sur ps5 et je n'arrive pas connecter mon compte Microsoft sur Minecraft, voir le message dans l'image [img] Auriez vous une solution me proposer ? Merci. [THE TEXT BELOW...
  7. Problème de connexion à l'application xbox windows 11 / Xbox app login problem windows 11

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problème de connexion à l'application xbox windows 11 / Xbox app login problem windows 11: Bonjour, J'ai un problème avec l'application xbox sur pc, je me suis déconnecté de mon compte et lorsque j'ai voulu me reconnecter je ne pouvais tout simple pas le faire. A chaque fois que je...
  8. Connexion to my friend's Minecraft game impossible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connexion to my friend's Minecraft game impossible: Hello ! So we've been playing a lot and hard for a month and one day I just couldn't enter my friend's game anymore. We've try and if we create a new game it will work instantly. So we don't...
  9. Connexion à mon compte Xbox impossible

in XBoX Accessibility
    Connexion à mon compte Xbox impossible: Bonjour, cela fait quelques mois que je ne me suis pas connecté mon compte Xbox. Aujourd'hui j'ai voulu jouer Sea of Thieves mais je n'y arrive pas. Mon compte est bien présent sur l'application...
  10. Problème de connexion au compte Microsoft sur ps4 [Problem signing in to Microsoft account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problème de connexion au compte Microsoft sur ps4 [Problem signing in to Microsoft account...: Bonjour pourrais t'on m'aider je n'arrive pas a me connecter a mon compte Microsoft sur minecraft ps4 et comme message d'erreur il me marque Oups ! On dirait que ce compte est déj connecté....