Connexion to my friend's Minecraft game impossible

Discus and support Connexion to my friend's Minecraft game impossible in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello ! So we've been playing a lot and hard for a month and one day I just couldn't enter my friend's game anymore. We've try and if we create a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JulienPoinas, Feb 9, 2022.

1. JulienPoinas
    JulienPoinas Guest

Hello !

So we've been playing a lot and hard for a month and one day I just couldn't enter my friend's game anymore.

We've try and if we create a new game it will work instantly. So we don't know what to do really, we both play on PS5.

We have had recurrent issues to connect together while playing Minecraft while living in different places and using a switch before the PS5.

Some days I wouldn't be able to join her game. It just loads and loads before telling me it's not possible to join.

On our switch we tried an old game and were able to join it together with the same profile.

So we are kind of upset about it. Is it just us... ? If some days we can't play, well, fine... But this last game I can't join at all anymore. What can be done ?

Thank you !

:)

JulienPoinas, Feb 9, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: