Connexion companion Xbox --> console

Discus and support Connexion companion Xbox --> console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bonjour, j'ai un gros problème. J'ai l'habitude de streamer sur mon pc en passant par l'application companion Xbox, mais depuis ce soir elle me dis... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GoranRomanet, Jun 29, 2022.

1. GoranRomanet
    GoranRomanet Guest

Bonjour,

j'ai un gros problème. J'ai l'habitude de streamer sur mon pc en passant par l'application companion Xbox, mais depuis ce soir elle me dis que ,je cité, pour continuer je dois me connecter mon compte sur la console. Pourtant je suis bel et bien connecté au même compte sur l'appli et la console. J'ai tout essayé, redémarrage pc, console, box internet. Désinstaller et réinstaller l'appli. Me déconnecter reconnecter sur l'appli et la console. Rien ne marche j'ai toujours le même message d'erreur. Quelqu'un aurait une solution svp?

:)

GoranRomanet, Jun 29, 2022
  2. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Bonjour

Merci d’avoir contacté les forums Xbox.

Si vous souhaitez utiliser les fonctionnalités de lecture distance, vous pouvez télécharger et utiliser l’application Xbox au lieu de l’application compagnon console. Vous pouvez télécharger l’application ici : Xbox - Microsoft Store Applications

Connectez-vous votre compte et configurez votre console avec l’application, et vous pouvez cliquer sur ce bouton en haut gauche côté de l’icône de votre profil.
    [​IMG]

Pour plus de dépannage et de configuration, utilisez ces articles pour obtenir de l’aide :
    Comment configurer la lecture distance | Support Xbox
    Résoudre les problèmes de jeu distance | Prise en charge xbox

Merci

Hayabusa

[Le texte ci-dessus est traduit automatiquement et peut ne pas être une représentation exacte du message original]

[The text above is machine translated and may not be an accurate representation of the original post]

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to the Xbox forums.

If you want to use the remote play features, you can download and use the Xbox app instead of the Console companion app. You can download the app here: Xbox - Microsoft Store Applications

Sign into your account and set up your console with the app, and you can click this button on the top left next to your profile icon.
    [​IMG]

For additional troubleshooting and set up, use these articles for assistance:
    How to set up remote play | Xbox Support
    Troubleshoot remote play gaming | Xbox Support

Thanks,

Hayabusa
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox console companion party chat won't work.

To be sure, are you using the Xbox app or the Console Companion App? Party chat has been discontinued for the Console Companion App.
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox (Beta) Windows 10 App

The APP was updated and is simply called the Console Companion. The Beta APP and the console companion are pretty much identical at the moment so I think you only need the console companion which is the newest version. I have the beta app which updated
    and is now simply called Xbox (beta) as I said there is no discernable difference.

Get the Console Companion
  5. _Gary Win User

Xbox Console Companion

Hi,

My name is Gary an independent advisor and I would be happy to help you out with your concern,

Method 1: Windows Store App Troubleshooter

1. Press Windows + I to open settings

2. click update & security, then troubleshoot

3. now on right-hand side look for Windows store app

4. Select and run the troubleshooter

Method 2: Reset the application

1. Go to start menu and open settings (gear icon)

2. Open apps and features

3. Locate the app on the list and click on it

4. Choose advanced option and click on reset

Method 3: Disable third party services and startup programs

1. Go to start menu/search msconfig

2. On the system configuration window go to the services tab

3. Tick on hide all microsoft service so that this won't be affected

4. Choose to disable all services

5. Next, go to the startup tab and on the window choose to open task manager

6. Choose to disable each applications from starting up when computer is booting up

7. Close task manager and hit apply then ok

8. A prompt to restart the computer will show up and try again

Method 4: Create a new user profile

1. Search for netplwiz on the start menu

2. Click on Add

3. Choose to sign in without a Microsoft account

4. Fill up the form and choose finish/done

5. Highlight the newly created user account from the user account/netplwiz window

6. Hit properties and set it as an administrator

7. Log in the new user account and test if it's working

Method 5: In-place upgrade/Repair install

In the event that it still occurs, I would recommend a repair install/in-place upgrade to override and fix system components while setting the system to the latest version of windows 10

1. Open this link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...
    2. Select Download tool, and select Run. You need to be an administrator to run this tool.
    3. On the License terms page, if you accept the license terms, select Accept.
    4. On the What do you want to do? page, select Upgrade this PC now, and then select Next.
    5. After downloading and installing, the tool will walk you through how to set up Windows 10 on your PC.
    6. When Windows 10 is ready to install, you'll have an option to keep your personal files and apps, keep personal files, or to keep nothing during the upgrade
    7. The process would take a while and may consist of multiple reboots. Make sure that there won't be interruption within the process to make sure that everything would sort everything out
    Let me know how it goes. :)
  6. Dattula08 Win User

Xbox console companion

I would reset the router, hard boot Xbox and rinse and repeat. I have run into the same issue a few times and this seemed to help with the problem.
Thema:

1. Connexion companion Xbox --> console - Similar Threads - Connexion companion console

2. I have a problem of connexion

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a problem of connexion: Hello, my name is Oscar DAPORTA and I can't joined the world of my friends and they can't joined mine. When I tried to joined, it's wrote that my "client" is over but I'm on switch and I have the...
  3. Connexion to Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Connexion to Xbox: Hello, I recently wanted to play minecraft and to connect I go through my Xbox account only, it tells me that "an illegal status change has been requested" So please help me...
  4. Microsoft Family Safety on XBox One - how to disable offline connexion ('ignore connection'...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Family Safety on XBox One - how to disable offline connexion ('ignore connection'...: Hi, I've joined our XBox One into Microsoft Family Safety (https://www.microsoft.com/fr-fr/microsoft-365/family-safety) and it works fine: it limits very well total and scheduled time when my...
  5. Problème de connexion au compte

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problème de connexion au compte: J'arrive pas connecter mon compte microsoft sur ma Xbox one s. Aucun code d'erreur ne s'affiche et la console est jour. Je l'ai même réinitialisé. Quand je clique sur ajouter un compte ça charge...
  6. [Minecraft] Problème de connexion au compte Microsoft [[Minecraft] Problem signing in to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    [Minecraft] Problème de connexion au compte Microsoft [[Minecraft] Problem signing in to...: Bonjour, Je joue sur ps5 et je n'arrive pas connecter mon compte Microsoft sur Minecraft, voir le message dans l'image [img] Auriez vous une solution me proposer ? Merci. [THE TEXT BELOW...
  7. Problème de connexion à l'application xbox windows 11 / Xbox app login problem windows 11

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problème de connexion à l'application xbox windows 11 / Xbox app login problem windows 11: Bonjour, J'ai un problème avec l'application xbox sur pc, je me suis déconnecté de mon compte et lorsque j'ai voulu me reconnecter je ne pouvais tout simple pas le faire. A chaque fois que je...
  8. Connexion to my friend's Minecraft game impossible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connexion to my friend's Minecraft game impossible: Hello ! So we've been playing a lot and hard for a month and one day I just couldn't enter my friend's game anymore. We've try and if we create a new game it will work instantly. So we don't...
  9. Connexion à mon compte Xbox impossible

in XBoX Accessibility
    Connexion à mon compte Xbox impossible: Bonjour, cela fait quelques mois que je ne me suis pas connecté mon compte Xbox. Aujourd'hui j'ai voulu jouer Sea of Thieves mais je n'y arrive pas. Mon compte est bien présent sur l'application...
  10. Problème de connexion au compte Microsoft sur ps4 [Problem signing in to Microsoft account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problème de connexion au compte Microsoft sur ps4 [Problem signing in to Microsoft account...: Bonjour pourrais t'on m'aider je n'arrive pas a me connecter a mon compte Microsoft sur minecraft ps4 et comme message d'erreur il me marque Oups ! On dirait que ce compte est déj connecté....