Connexion à mon compte Xbox Live[Translation - Connect to my Xbox Live account]

Discus and support Connexion à mon compte Xbox Live[Translation - Connect to my Xbox Live account] in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Bonjour, Je viens de faire l'acquisition d'une Xbox One X, j'ai débuté la configuration (compte, maj etc) hier soir. Pour cause de réaménagement,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Gwenaël FAURE, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Connexion à mon compte Xbox Live[Translation - Connect to my Xbox Live account]

Bonjour,

Je viens de faire l'acquisition d'une Xbox One X, j'ai débuté la configuration (compte, maj etc) hier soir.

Pour cause de réaménagement, j'ai du déplacer la console dans une autre pièce. Elle est toujours connectée en wifi, aucun problème de ce côté l . En revanche je ne parviens plus me connecter mon compte Xbox Live.

Lorsque j'essaye, un message d'erreur en anglais apparaît me demandant de vérifier ma connexion internet : "You'll need the internet for this. It doesn't look nike your're connected to the internet. Check tour connection and try again. 0x800704cf."

J'ai essayé... Je me suis déconnecté et reconnecté internet... j'ai même redémarré ma Freebox... mais rien n'y fait..

J'espère donc obtenir l'aide nécessaire par cette voie.

En vous remerciant d'avance pour vos réponses mon problème.

Gwenaël

[Translation - Hello, I just bought an Xbox one X, I started the setup (account, shift etc) last night.

Due to redevelopment, I had to move the console in another room. It is still connected in WiFi, no problem on that side. On the other hand I am unable to connect to my Xbox Live account.

When I try, an error message in English pops up asking me to check my Internet connection: "You'll need the Internet for this. It doesn't look Nike your're connected to the Internet. Check Tour connection and try again. 0X800704CF. "

I tried... I disconnected and reconnected to the Internet... I even restarted my Freebox... but nothing helps..

So I hope to get the help that is needed in this way.

Thank you in advance for your answers to my problem.

Gwenaël]

:)

Gwenaël FAURE, Oct 15, 2018
  2. Bl4ck Ivory
    Bl4ck Ivory Guest
    Fortnite

Le compte Epic avec lequel je suis connecté utilise la même adresse mail que mon compte Xbox Live mais quand je veux associer ce compte Epic mon compte Xbox Live, on me dit que mon Compte Xbox Live est déj associé avec un autre compte Epic...

[Translation - The epic account I am logged on uses the same email address as my Xbox Live account but when I want to associate this epic account with my Xbox Live account, I am told that my Xbox Live account is already associated with another epic
    account... ]

Bl4ck Ivory, Oct 15, 2018
  3. COMPTE EPIC[Translation - EPIC Account]

je souhaite dissocier mon compte epic mon compte xbox live.

Je n'ai plus accès mon compte epic pour cause de piratage.

Merci de votre retour.

[Translation -

I want to separate my epic account from my Xbox Live account.

I no longer have access to my epic account because of piracy.
    Thank you for coming back.]

olivier (MADA), Oct 15, 2018
  4. XBF Ezra G
    XBF Ezra G Guest

Hi Gwenaël,

Thanks for your post, do try following the steps on your devices for a proper power cycle

1. Hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds
    2. Release the power button after 10 seconds(console should be off now)
    3. Unplug your router/modem for 30 seconds
    4. After 30 seconds plug the router/modem back in and allow it to reconnect to the internet
    5. After the internet connection is established power on the console
    6. Attempt to connect to the internet on the Xbox One and sign in

If this issues persists check out this link for further troubleshooting:
    I need help with my Xbox One network connection

I hope this info helps, thanks again!

XBF Ezra G, Oct 15, 2018
  5. Bl4ck Ivory Win User

Fortnite

Le compte Epic avec lequel je suis connecté utilise la même adresse mail que mon compte Xbox Live mais quand je veux associer ce compte Epic mon compte Xbox Live, on me dit que mon Compte Xbox Live est déj associé avec un autre compte Epic...

[Translation - The epic account I am logged on uses the same email address as my Xbox Live account but when I want to associate this epic account with my Xbox Live account, I am told that my Xbox Live account is already associated with another epic
    account... ]
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi Gwenaël,

Thanks for your post, do try following the steps on your devices for a proper power cycle

1. Hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds
    2. Release the power button after 10 seconds(console should be off now)
    3. Unplug your router/modem for 30 seconds
    4. After 30 seconds plug the router/modem back in and allow it to reconnect to the internet
    5. After the internet connection is established power on the console
    6. Attempt to connect to the internet on the Xbox One and sign in

If this issues persists check out this link for further troubleshooting:
    I need help with my Xbox One network connection

I hope this info helps, thanks again!
  7. {Parity} Win User

Probleme connexion à mon compte xbox live [Translation-Problem connecting to my Xbox Live account]

There is a core services issue. Monitor status here. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
  8. XBF Brad A Win User

Probleme connexion à mon compte xbox live [Translation-Problem connecting to my Xbox Live account]

Hello there

Sorry for any issues you are having due to the Service alert. There is currently a service alert for core services, which is affecting signing in.
    What you can do is get notified once the alert is over. Visit our
    Xbox live status site
    and click on "Notify me" to receive a text message once this all blows over. Thanks for your patience and understanding in this matter.

The server status site is also having issues due to the service alert so please be patient n all this until it is resolved.

Thanks,

Brad
  9. AlexandrePoitras Win User

Je me fais déconnecter quand je joue [I get disconnected when I play]

Je ne suis pas déconnecter de Xbox live, c'est juste mon compte qui se déconnecter de ma Xbox

[Translation]

I'm not offline from Xbox Live, it's just my account that will disconnect from my Xbox
Thema:

1. Connexion à mon compte Xbox Live[Translation - Connect to my Xbox Live account] - Similar Threads - Connexion mon compte

2. I have a problem of connexion

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a problem of connexion: Hello, my name is Oscar DAPORTA and I can't joined the world of my friends and they can't joined mine. When I tried to joined, it's wrote that my "client" is over but I'm on switch and I have the...
  3. Connexion to Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Connexion to Xbox: Hello, I recently wanted to play minecraft and to connect I go through my Xbox account only, it tells me that "an illegal status change has been requested" So please help me...
  4. Microsoft Family Safety on XBox One - how to disable offline connexion ('ignore connection'...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Family Safety on XBox One - how to disable offline connexion ('ignore connection'...: Hi, I've joined our XBox One into Microsoft Family Safety (https://www.microsoft.com/fr-fr/microsoft-365/family-safety) and it works fine: it limits very well total and scheduled time when my...
  5. Connexion companion Xbox --> console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connexion companion Xbox --> console: Bonjour, j'ai un gros problème. J'ai l'habitude de streamer sur mon pc en passant par l'application companion Xbox, mais depuis ce soir elle me dis que ,je cité, pour continuer je dois me...
  6. Problème de connexion au compte

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problème de connexion au compte: J'arrive pas connecter mon compte microsoft sur ma Xbox one s. Aucun code d'erreur ne s'affiche et la console est jour. Je l'ai même réinitialisé. Quand je clique sur ajouter un compte ça charge...
  7. [Minecraft] Problème de connexion au compte Microsoft [[Minecraft] Problem signing in to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    [Minecraft] Problème de connexion au compte Microsoft [[Minecraft] Problem signing in to...: Bonjour, Je joue sur ps5 et je n'arrive pas connecter mon compte Microsoft sur Minecraft, voir le message dans l'image [img] Auriez vous une solution me proposer ? Merci. [THE TEXT BELOW...
  8. Problème de connexion à l'application xbox windows 11 / Xbox app login problem windows 11

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problème de connexion à l'application xbox windows 11 / Xbox app login problem windows 11: Bonjour, J'ai un problème avec l'application xbox sur pc, je me suis déconnecté de mon compte et lorsque j'ai voulu me reconnecter je ne pouvais tout simple pas le faire. A chaque fois que je...
  9. Connexion à mon compte Xbox impossible

in XBoX Accessibility
    Connexion à mon compte Xbox impossible: Bonjour, cela fait quelques mois que je ne me suis pas connecté mon compte Xbox. Aujourd'hui j'ai voulu jouer Sea of Thieves mais je n'y arrive pas. Mon compte est bien présent sur l'application...
  10. Probleme connexion à mon compte xbox live [Translation-Problem connecting to my Xbox Live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Probleme connexion à mon compte xbox live [Translation-Problem connecting to my Xbox Live...: Bonjour cela fais plusieurs fois et jours on se trouve avec des problèmes de connexion ou autre avec le xbox live.mais jamais de dédommagement pour cela. Sa serais bien de fair un geste pour tous...