Conned on fifa 14 fut

Discus and support Conned on fifa 14 fut in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; He told me it was in the contract and once I oped it the players would be in my squad Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LFC SPARTA, Apr 5, 2014.

  1. LFC SPARTA
    LFC SPARTA Guest

    Conned on fifa 14 fut


    He told me it was in the contract and once I oped it the players would be in my squad
     
    LFC SPARTA, Apr 6, 2014
    #16
  2. [quote user="Galactic Geek"]

    People report me because they believe you; I get banned.[/quote]

    That's not how the complaint system works. A user can get multiple false complaints filed against them, it doesn't mean they will receive a ban, the system is not automated.
     
    Obsessive Power, Apr 6, 2014
    #17
  3. LFC SPARTA
    LFC SPARTA Guest
    Well I did get genuinly scammed and I found a name and shame website so as I said I'm sure this jerk scammed other people also . I'm sure if they like me contact EA and Xbox the guy should get banned . Who's to say that next he'll try and hack people's account
    knowing he can't be touched or named and shamed . If some stole $90 from my wallet they would be arrested and my money returned .
     
    LFC SPARTA, Apr 6, 2014
    #18
  4. Conned on fifa 14 fut

    -He told me it was in the contract and once I oped it the players would be in my squad

    I'm afraid you have simply been gullible there mate. What he did was extremely dishonest, but it's not illegal. You could very easily have turned down the deal. He tricked you, but he wont get banned for it, nor should he.
     
    Fatalshock8912, Apr 6, 2014
    #19
  5. LFC SPARTA
    LFC SPARTA Guest
    I do feel like a fool right now . Thx for the advice all the same
     
    LFC SPARTA, Apr 6, 2014
    #20
  6. It's a tough swallow, and like you said, you're new and he took full advantage of that. He's a total creep. But when all the negativity and bitter taste is stripped away- You are left with the invaluable knowledge of knowing better for next time. I guarantee
    you wont fall for that again, right?
     
    Fatalshock8912, Apr 6, 2014
    #21
  7. nowaysis
    nowaysis Guest
    Why should he not get banned, if enough people have been duped and complained and reported on the same identical incidents, then this guy should get done for obtaining items through deception

    people get duped everyday, all because one as been gullible doesn't mean the other should get away with it

    deception is deception no matter how you look at it
     
    nowaysis, Apr 6, 2014
    #22
  8. Conned on fifa 14 fut

    @Obsessive: I'm aware of how exactly the system works; I was just trying to make a point. Besides, if it was completely automated, we wouldn't have an enforcement team. Unfortunately, with said team, human error can occur.
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 6, 2014
    #23
  9. -Why should he not get banned, if enough people have been duped and complained and reported on the same identical incidents, then this guy should get done for obtaining items through deception

    And what would his case be? This guy promised me certain players, and when he clearly wasn't presenting them I took his word that they would magically appear? That would never stand up to the scrutiny of a neutral party.
     
    Fatalshock8912, Apr 6, 2014
    #24
  10. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    Hey LFC Sparta

    Really sorry to hear you got scammed by someone on XBox LIVE.

    You're taking this really well all things considered.

    You have the guys Gamertag and that is something that the authorities may be able to use to track him down.

    Right now all you can do is feel bad about being scammed out of 90 bucks.

    But for that amount I'd say it's worth a call to your local Citizen's Advice Bureau just to see if there's any sort of legal recourse.

    It might take time but in a best case scenario you'd get your money back and the guy would be punished legally for his actions.

    In a worst case scenario you'd simply know you'd done everything you could do to see if you could get your money back.

    Here people can only tell you what they think. I can't guarantee anything will happen but if I'd been scammed out of 90 bucks I'd want to know I'd done everything I could to get it back.

    Here in the UK we have the Citizen's Advice Bureau. You can call them up and get advice about a situation like this.

    If you're in the UK then I'd try there first and if you're in the US then whatever they have that's the closest equivalent.

    Let us know how you get on.

    Az
     
    Azrael008uk, Apr 6, 2014
    #25
  11. He didn't have 90 dollars stolen, he lost 3 player cards in FIFA Ultimate team.
     
    Fatalshock8912, Apr 6, 2014
    #26
  12. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    Which now sees him 90 dollars out of pocket.

    it's not going to be too hard to get some advice on the matter. There might be something that can be done.

    There might not be.

    If nothing can be done he's no worse off.

    If something can be done he's better off.

    It's a 'no brainer' really.
     
    Azrael008uk, Apr 6, 2014
    #27
  13. Conned on fifa 14 fut

    No, he never lost 90 dollars, he lost player cards! He has no legal case because he only...

    Oh screw it. I'm out before this gives me a headache.
     
    Fatalshock8912, Oct 31, 2018
    #28
  14. Fatalshock8912 Win User

    Conned on fifa 14 fut

    It's a tough swallow, and like you said, you're new and he took full advantage of that. He's a total creep. But when all the negativity and bitter taste is stripped away- You are left with the invaluable knowledge of knowing better for next time. I guarantee
    you wont fall for that again, right?
  15. Fatalshock8912 Win User

    Conned on fifa 14 fut

    -He told me it was in the contract and once I oped it the players would be in my squad

    I'm afraid you have simply been gullible there mate. What he did was extremely dishonest, but it's not illegal. You could very easily have turned down the deal. He tricked you, but he wont get banned for it, nor should he.
  16. LFC SPARTA Win User

    Conned on fifa 14 fut

    He told me it was in the contract and once I oped it the players would be in my squad
  17. LFC SPARTA Win User

    Conned on fifa 14 fut

    I seriously don't think I deserved to get scammed nor does anyone for that matter . I'm pretty honest and wouldn't do that to anyone whether it be online or real life
  18. LFC SPARTA Win User

    Conned on fifa 14 fut

    I understand what you guys are saying but why would I trade suarez (60 k) falcao (60 k ) and sturridge ( 5 k ) for a contract worth 250 ?!!!?
Thema:

Conned on fifa 14 fut

Loading...
  1. Conned on fifa 14 fut - Similar Threads - Conned fifa fut

  2. Problema con Dev Mode Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Problema con Dev Mode Xbox Series S: Hola buenas ayer por la noche experimenté algo muy raro. Mirad hace unos días me puse el modo desarrollador para Xbox Series S ya que quería jugar a juegos de PS2 en mi consola a buena calidad,...
  3. Fondos de pantalla en Xbox Series X se miran con baja calidad

    in XboX Insiders
    Fondos de pantalla en Xbox Series X se miran con baja calidad: ¿Es cosa mía o hay un problema con la resolución de los fondos de pantalla en Xbox? Me parecía que se miraban bien antes. Hace poco intenté poner un fondo de pantalla en 4K en mi Series X del...
  4. Hola tengo un problema con mi Xbox series x espero y me puedan ayudar.

    in XboX Insiders
    Hola tengo un problema con mi Xbox series x espero y me puedan ayudar.: Al momento de abrir un juego mi Xbox lanza una pantalla en negro como de 2 segundos, también pasa cuando cierro el juego. A alguien más le pasa? submitted by /u/Over_Change_4442 [link] [comments]
  5. Gta v still has its pro and cons today

    in XboX Insiders
    Gta v still has its pro and cons today: Love it submitted by /u/DeliciousCharacter64 [link] [comments]
  6. Insignia o distintivo al completar un juego con su 100% de logros

    in XboX Insiders
    Insignia o distintivo al completar un juego con su 100% de logros: Hola, escribe un cazador de logros. Tal vez sea una comunidad muy pequeña pero popular a la vez, pero hace mucha falta cambiar el sistema de logros. Agregar como un tipo de platino como es popular...
  7. problemas con la luz por mi xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    problemas con la luz por mi xbox: Hola, tengo una discusión con mi familia gracias a que la luz está llegando alrededor de 35 mil pesos más caro q lo que pagaban, tengo una xbox one s y me están echando la culpa de esta cuota, por...
  8. I can’t get my mine-con 2019 cape back

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t get my mine-con 2019 cape back: So back in like 2019 I got the minecon cape and I had it on my Nintendo switch for a couple of years but when I would sign in to my Microsoft account on the switch it wouldn’t let me cause You...
  9. I get Minecraft: Colección Deluxe para PC con Java, Bedrock and not receving my 1,600 minecoins

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I get Minecraft: Colección Deluxe para PC con Java, Bedrock and not receving my 1,600 minecoins: Minecraft: Colección Deluxe para PC con Java, Bedrock USD$39.99 Completado Include some skins, 1,600 Minecoins and nothing, please help me with 79d9ed34-d44e-4d58-a32e-931c37609a5c
  10. Siguen los problemas con los fifa points[Translation-Problems with fifa points continue]

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Siguen los problemas con los fifa points[Translation-Problems with fifa points continue]: Buenos días, después de llamar a 3 o 4 num de at al cliente donde solo salen operadoras y perder el tiempo decido escribir aquí, compre ayer fifapoints y siguen sin aparecer en el juego, no es la...