connects to live until I try to sign in?

Discus and support connects to live until I try to sign in? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing COD:Ghosts last night when the game lagged and I got kicked off. I've tried getting on today and I keep getting an error code that my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MinusculeMilk93, Jan 6, 2014.

1. connects to live until I try to sign in?

I was playing COD:Ghosts last night when the game lagged and I got kicked off. I've tried getting on today and I keep getting an error code that my console cannot connect to Xbox live. My gold membership just renewed, so it's not that I haven't paid. And
    when I'm signed into an account that doesn't have gold, it connects to live. What's going on??

:)

MinusculeMilk93, Jan 6, 2014
  2. cannot connect to xbox live

hello. i cannot connect to xbox live. i have gone to the network settings and tested the xbox live connection and that works but when i try to sign in to my xbox live it wont sign in. i get a message saying that it cannot connect to xbox live when i try
    to sign in

Extreme Juan 13, Jan 6, 2014
  3. OaBigBen
    OaBigBen Guest
    Can't connect to xbox live

I have not been able to connect to xbox live for the last few days when I try is says "your connection to xbox live has been lost. Please sign in again." I have run the connection tests and it is able to connect there but will not let me sign in to my account.
    I have a wired connection and have not had any problems until recently.

OaBigBen, Jan 6, 2014
  4. skys7
    skys7 Guest

skys7, Jan 6, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: