Connectivity post deleted! Why??

Discus and support Connectivity post deleted! Why?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Listed, what's with the hostility lately? Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Danny Callaghan, Apr 5, 2014.

  1. Connectivity post deleted! Why??


    Listed, what's with the hostility lately?
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 7, 2014
    #16
  2. Cottonjaws
    Cottonjaws Guest
    Yeah I'm not a fan of whole threads being deleted. Offending posts being deleted or even locking I'm ok with but whole threads being deleted is just vandalism.
     
    Cottonjaws, Apr 7, 2014
    #17
  3. KLRSKIR
    KLRSKIR Guest
    Anything you post here on the forums becomes the property of Microsoft. With that said, I'm going to lock this up, as Dann has found his thread.
     
    KLRSKIR, Oct 31, 2018
    #18
  4. Cottonjaws Win User

    Connectivity post deleted! Why??

    Yeah I'm not a fan of whole threads being deleted. Offending posts being deleted or even locking I'm ok with but whole threads being deleted is just vandalism.
  5. Listed mia 510 Win User

    Connectivity post deleted! Why??

    Ive never heard of anyone getting an email that their thread has been moved
  6. Mark Sherwood Win User

    Connectivity post deleted! Why??

    Thank you for the assist on this one guys :)



    In most cases you should get an email to explain the move (sections to and from). Though if some of you are not receiving emails it 'may' be due to your forum preferences or email setup. Either way, I am glad this has been resolved. I hope you get the answers
    you are looking for Dann. If any of you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to send me a PM.



    Many thanks,

    Cloud



    P.S. Everyone here is special :)
  7. Galactic Geek Win User

    Connectivity post deleted! Why??

    Maybe I'm special then... :)
  8. Danny Callaghan Win User

    Connectivity post deleted! Why??

    No its not in my discussions and i have no email!?
Thema:

Connectivity post deleted! Why??

Loading...
  1. Connectivity post deleted! Why?? - Similar Threads - Connectivity post deleted

  2. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  3. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect: As the recent news about some Ubisoft titles being free if you own them on Xbox digitally, I have received Farcry 6, Watch Dogs Legion and Assassin's Creed Valhalla on my Ubisoft Connect PC...
  6. Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect: I have been trying to use the remote play feature and have been having issues. If I’m at home with my console, it works perfectly fine.. but that defeats the purpose. I’ve only gotten it to work...
  7. Xbox series X won't connect to internet

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X won't connect to internet: Tried connecting to Wi-Fi and says it's already has a wired connection, when it doesn't. Doesn't also work when connected to Ethernet cable. Tried hard reset, power downs, router turned on and...
  8. Minecraft friend can't connect to my world (read full post)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft friend can't connect to my world (read full post): So me and my friend are both on Xbox One, were both on the same version of minecraft, and both of our nat types are open. Every single day of the week I try to invite him and he gets "can't...
  9. GOW 4 10/24 post update cannot connect

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    GOW 4 10/24 post update cannot connect: Hi have been trying to game on my one day off and I cannot connect for Gears since the update last night. Error: server allocation failed please try again. Are the servers down? Is there a fix?...
  10. Help! Post update can not connect to wireless network.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Post update can not connect to wireless network.: In the middle of watching my Hulu tonight, the update screen popped up (with no option to finish watching my show) and I had to update. Post update I went to set up the wireless connection,...