connection

Discus and support connection in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; my connection is on, but i can t go online, when im login with my account, he say: you will need internet for this 0002167a-6423-415e-b5cc-3548f52aad24 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CACIOCAPPELLONE, May 23, 2018.

1. connection

my connection is on, but i can t go online, when im login with my account, he say: you will need internet for this

:)

CACIOCAPPELLONE, May 23, 2018
  2. L3GT
    L3GT Guest
    Connection lost

I'm guessing your playing Advanced Warfare? Sure it doesn't say "Connection to the host has been lost" which means, obviously, that you can no longer connect to the games host? I'm pretty sure the reason it will kick you from games is because you have an overly high ping (in excess of 200ms I think). Try looking for games hosted in your local area, because from the sound of it you and your friend are joining games that are being hosted by players in other states/countries, which will have an impact on your connection and occasionally have you kicked. Happens to me all the time on BF and CSGO

3. pablovi
    pablovi Guest
    How to connect to Xbox Live in X1

There is no button or menu to connect!

The system is not connected, I do a network test and it passes, but still is not connected... I can't do anything with the X1 if it's not connected to live!

Is there a way to manually connect to Xbox live in this console?

pablovi, May 23, 2018
  4. XxSoDxX Befries Win User

Connected but not connected.

I'm having the same issue with some twists, my hard drive says it's empty, 2tb hard drive with at least half used for games, gone. No friends are appearing to me. All live options are down. And for the games I have cds for. No saved data has been found.
    This is the second time being right now its doing this. Happened two days ago after this new update, everything just magically came back. Please give me a hand on fixing this issue.
  5. romeoskullz Win User

Having the same issue

Talked to a rep and she said come here and post a note

Hoping some one here can resolve this issue

Every time I update issues arise

And of course the warranty is up so I might be expected to pay to resolve the issue due to no fault of my own

Very frustrating
  6. Badle1711 Win User

My Xbox constantly has to be switched from wireless to a wired connection, and always gives me some crap about my router or modem! Weird considering my other devices stay connected after being connected. I've spent plenty of time on the phone with Microsoft
    trying to fix multiple problems. I pay a lot for high speed internet just like everyone else, but PlayStation customers don't pay extra for service. What's the logical plan of action?
  7. CYA007 Win User

To connect or not to connect

If all the steps above don’t work. I would suggest you to contact Xbox Support and thank you for using the forum.
  8. FETTI x ALBO Win User

To connect or not to connect

I have the same problem as you, until like two or three days ago I was able to play perfectly fine but ever since the core servers went down on Xbox I’ve been having difficulty signing in, downloading games, sending messages, all of that. I know it’s not
    my Internet because I am using my phone and computer just fine within those two or three days I’m having issues with the Xbox. I’m pretty sure it’s their core servers. I’ve tried everything, factory reset it, hard reset it, unplug the cable for five minutes
    on the Xbox console, unplug my router and modem, reboot my router and modem, use wired connection, and nothing works. It has to be on their side
Thema:

connection

1. connection - Similar Threads - connection

2. Xbox having connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox having connection issues: My roommates and I have three xboxes total in our house. Two days ago they all started having the same issue. We keep getting kicked offline, and our consoles say they can't connect to the...
  3. Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?: I use Cox and this is what my settings are (i am using a 2.4 ghz network). WPA WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES), And the mode is 802.11 g/n. I dont think the card is dead because it is still pulling info just...
  4. No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call

in XBoX on Consoles
    No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call: Ive just bought an Xbox wireless headset. Ive connected it to my Windows 10 PC via bluetooth. Game audio was fine and I was impressed with them. However, I tried to play a multiplayer game and...
  5. Xbox controller only functions when connected to power

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller only functions when connected to power: I want to use an Xbox wireless controller on pc. My PC has Bluetooth 5.3 (MSI B650 Gaming Plus WIFI, Ryzen 5 7500f, RX 7800xt). I have tried two different brand new controllers and had the same...
  6. Neither of my xbox one controller will connect to my PC (USB)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Neither of my xbox one controller will connect to my PC (USB): I have two controllers that won't connect to my pc. I've tried 4 different USB cords, I've updated my controllers and I've even tried using my USB-C adapter . Both will blink when plugged in and...
  7. How can I connect my xbox 360 to my laptop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I connect my xbox 360 to my laptop?: Hi everyone, I'm trying to use my laptop as a monitor for my Xbox, but I'm running into some difficulties and could use some advice. Here's what I've tried so far: HDMI Connection: My laptop...
  8. Series S connection issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S connection issue: Every day after I get off work and come home and try to load up my Xbox it says that it is not connected to the Wi-Fi. I proceeded to type in the password for the Wi-Fi and get prompted with “...
  9. It says that it has a perfect internet connection but it doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    It says that it has a perfect internet connection but it doesn't work: For a few days I've wanted to download Fallout 4 on my Xbox so I went and turned on my Xbox to get on the Microsoft store but when I turned it on it acted like there was no internet even though...
  10. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515