connection to bingo game

Discus and support connection to bingo game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have not been able to connect with this game for three weeks or more. What is the problem? 9a0ca417-b613-4435-828c-762e5ba1792a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ClaudetteJoseph, Apr 13, 2021.

1. connection to bingo game

I have not been able to connect with this game for three weeks or more. What is the problem?

:)

ClaudetteJoseph, Apr 13, 2021
  2. UnhookedPillow9 Win User

I cant call valid bingos

Having the same problem.

W8.1x64,

Acer Iconia W700,

From the very beginning,

Valid bingos are not scored. In fact, in my case: my bingos are counted in the end of game reward; they are reported in list of all bingos to the left of the screen during a game; but they produce not a "Bingo" happy picture, but a red cross and 10s delay
    as if there was no bingos on field. Auto-bingo also does not seem to work (not sure in this point, as soon as I can't say what is normal behavior, but no "Bingo" picture also).

XBox connection is established, Facebook is not used.
  3. CrownRoyalNana Win User

Microsoft bingo

I don't have anything Apple, but the Bingo game is not connecting. I play it in my Xbox Console Connection, which I have updated. I've also did a Reset on both the Console connection and the Bingo Game. It still won't connect, even after multiple tries.
    I'm running it on Windows 10 with a Gigabit internet connection.
  4. sueminnie Win User

Unable to Sign in to Xbox from Microsoft Bingo

I am having the same problem with bingo. All other games connect successfully
  5. akasam1 Win User

fix did not last long

There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server. If the problem persists, please check the Bingo support page at http://aka.ms/msbingost
  6. WesternCircle69 Win User

the Bingo server is not conneting

Bingo server is not connecting
Thema:

connection to bingo game

1. connection to bingo game - Similar Threads - connection bingo game

2. How do I connect to MS Bingo if it refuses to open to the game? (MS 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I connect to MS Bingo if it refuses to open to the game? (MS 10): I cannot get the MS Bingo to open any more. ( It used to). How can I get it to work again? 561116dc-b45d-4feb-810f-c1df5dbcd56e
  3. 2Wire: bingo game won't connect

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: bingo game won't connect: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): bingo game won't connect I cannot connect to my Microsoft bingo game again. I had it yesterday morning with no problem. Last night or this morning I am unable to connect....
  4. Missing the bingo game. you server is not letting connect.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing the bingo game. you server is not letting connect.: Trouble connecting to your server. Please fix it! I really missing it. Thanks . 902a713c-757b-4124-959d-c346a4b28e36
  5. i can't connect to the bingo game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't connect to the bingo game: I am having problems connecting to my bingo. It keeps saying to not connected to go the Microsoft bingo support. I need help getting connected. 40ac9370-1c3d-4f4a-b556-d3ff23cf90f0
  6. Bingo keeps trying to connect or it loses connection durin a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo keeps trying to connect or it loses connection durin a game: I'm having trouble with the game losing connection during the game. Or having trouble connection issues during the beginning of the game once I LOG ON. I'm also having trouble with your...
  7. cannot connect to server for bingo loses connection during game. very frustrating.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot connect to server for bingo loses connection during game. very frustrating.: cannot connect to server, will be playing and during game it loses connection and I lose all my bingos and tickets and power balls. very frustrating de28a2df-3243-4800-a952-89e02e7d02be
  8. My game of bingo keeps saying its trying to connect, then it says try again and then freezes, ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game of bingo keeps saying its trying to connect, then it says try again and then freezes, ...: My microsoft Bingo, keeps telling me "connection in process" then it says cant connect, and then the game just freezes and I lose all my Power Bingos etc. I have an excellent internet...
  9. not able to connect to bingo. when I can connect sometimes it disconnects in middle of game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    not able to connect to bingo. when I can connect sometimes it disconnects in middle of game: constantly having connection problems on your end. 8871807d-87b3-46ca-a736-ecb30147ba83
  10. Cannot connect to Bingo game server since last night. Is the game down?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to Bingo game server since last night. Is the game down?: Hello, I have not been able to connect to the Bingo game server since last evening. I have checked the settings on my computer, and on the game software in my Microsoft account. I'm using...