Connection Problems with xlive

Discus and support Connection Problems with xlive in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; That sounds good so far HFD, be sure to test it in other games, too. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HFD Dr Instabil, May 19, 2015.

1. TheJackah
    TheJackah Guest

That sounds good so far HFD, be sure to test it in other games, too.

TheJackah, May 21, 2015
  2. calmandog
    calmandog Guest
    We're aware that some of you are having issues with Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare crashing during multiplayer following the latest title update. We’re working with our partner to correct this! Thanks for your patience, Xbox members. We’ll update you as
    soon as we know more. View more at
    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status

calmandog, May 21, 2015
  3. TheJackah
    TheJackah Guest
    Hey calmandog,

The issue at hand here isn't related to Advanced Warfare.

TheJackah, May 21, 2015
  4. Connection Problems with xlive

But before i Can finaly say that xlive is really Working as it should i will Test it over The Weekend! And My Xbox360 has still the problem,which is told me by the Xbox.com/Status Site,Social and Gaming expierence on xlive are Not fully functional ! So i
    Hope that soon These problems will be solved as we pay for xlive and every Day iam not able to play proberbly is a day i pay for a Service which is not Provided to me!

HFD Dr Instabil, May 22, 2015
  5. Brosky aP
    Brosky aP Guest
    Hey there HFD Dr Instabil!

Please know how that test goes! We'll be waiting for you to post back =)

Brosky aP, May 22, 2015
  6. Hallo,again i Have Troubles with xlive! I Open the halo:mcc Multiplayer List Start searching for a swat game for example and it will searching for a game Formverhalten But Never will find One,also im not able to see my Friends in the friends List inside
    halo! And when i try to invite a Friends to a game,through the normal Friends Channel,im only able to invite them to a Party but not able to invite them to a Game! I will noW try call of Duty and battlefield 4 if These games are Working! I Hope These problems
    will finaly be solved,as i was not able to play Since over a week,which is ridicilous as im Playing for the xlive Service and then im not able to use it probably! I will Text again after resting callof Duty and battlefield4!

HFD Dr Instabil, May 26, 2015
  7. Brosky aP
    Brosky aP Guest
    Hey again HFD Dr Instabil!

Thanks for posting back.

Please note that there is a Xbox Live Service Alert active which includes matchmaking issues. The Xbox Teams and their partners are working hard on resolving this issue.

You can find more info about the this Service Alert
    here

Please let us know if you have any more questions =)

Brosky aP, May 26, 2015
  8. TheJackah
    TheJackah Guest

Hey Brosky aP,

That service alert is only for Xbox 360 and only for Advanced Warfare.

TheJackah, May 26, 2015
  9. Brosky aP
    Brosky aP Guest
    Hey TheJackah!

Just mentioning it, as some people on the Xbox One are experiencing the same issues Connection Problems with xlive ;)

But, you're right, it might not be the issue here.

Brosky aP, May 26, 2015
  10. So I can't connect to xbox live on my xbox one at all today. I've rebooted the xbox and my router... tested the connection and works fine. The xbox live status page just says xbox 360 COD AW issues but this is clearly not the case.

AtrociousOnPC, May 26, 2015
  11. Brosky aP
    Brosky aP Guest
    Hey there AtrociousIsBack!

Could you please create a new thread explaining your issue in full detail as well as any troubleshooting steps you've taken so far.

Doing so will make it easier for everyone to assist you.

Thank you! =)

Brosky aP, May 26, 2015
  12. The Last time i posted about halo on xone not Working,i Restarted halo and then suddenly it worked without problems,and i know about the xlive Status site and it Shows me nothing about my xone but it Says that on Xbox 360 Social and Gaming are Not fully
    Working and this Status is there Since weeks and it seems nothing has been done about this! Is this because xbox360 is the Old console,so Microsoft thinks they dont need to hurry or worrie about the Functionality of the 360 !? I Hope this will be solved soon
    too,Cause i still use my 360 alot,realy alot,as there are many games i still have not finished or still want to play online like halo:reach! So solve it Microsoft,we Are Playing for that Service and it is not Working for weeks! If i pay Not Right on time i
    cant use xlive,but when xlibe doesnt work for weeks,i just have to take it! Is that how you think you should care about your long Time customers,iam already thinking about changier to Sony and i know many People who also think like that,because of the Same
    reasons! And i would be sad about it,but i dont want to be treated like that!

HFD Dr Instabil, May 27, 2015
  13. TheJackah
    TheJackah Guest

Hey HFD Dr Instabil,

The Xbox 360 issue is only related to online multiplayer of Advanced Warfare - I presume the delay in resolving this is down to the publishers or developers, being Activision and Sledgehammer Games.

TheJackah, May 27, 2015
  14. taidara
    taidara Guest
    @HFD Dr Instabil - When did these symptoms emerged for the first time? I'm asking this because I've noticed a couple of users with the same symptoms as you, which also connect with UPC Austria, and are using the same make and model of gateway as you do.
    So, please keep this in mind.

You mentioned having two consoles (Xbox One & Xbox 360) connected to the same router Internet Connection. This makes me wonder if you've manually configured your router with Port Forwarding, or DMZ, to exclusively bind either your Xbox One, or Xbox 360,
    to this configuration?

When you do the Test Multiplayer Connection test on your Xbox One, make sure you
    pull and hold both triggers and both bumpers on your controller after the Multiplayer test is finished. This will force the Xbox One to delete any existing 3074 port mapping that may be bind to your Xbox 360 console.

I would also suggest that you run your Xbox One in Energy-saving Power mode, and not Instant-on mode.

Please keep us posted!

taidara, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: