Connection Problems with xlive

Discus and support Connection Problems with xlive in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; iam able to go online but cant connect to Friends and John their Games or they Mine! So openend the Network Settings to check out what the Problem is:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HFD Dr Instabil, May 19, 2015.

1. Connection Problems with xlive

iam able to go online but cant connect to Friends and John their Games or they Mine! So openend the Network Settings to check out what the Problem is: NAT-type:Open so i test the Network and Multiplayer connections and it tells me that Problems appeared
    with Social Media and Gaming! So what is going on and how will it be solvent,all my other inet Services and Games work without a Problem,so i think this is coming from xlive,or is my Console broken!?

:)

HFD Dr Instabil, May 19, 2015
  2. scotwolf2
    scotwolf2 Guest
    Problems with Gaming on xlive

Same problem here since Sunday, only on the 360 and only for online multiplayer, I can connect to live ok and play single player, we have been trying as a group for several days now and nothing works.

We've all rebooted, reset, made sure ports open and everyone's connection is ok its the online MP where there is a problem.

Xbox one has no problems

scotwolf2, May 19, 2015
  3. Problems with Gaming on xlive

Hey, guys! I'm very sorry to see any connection issues. The alert that is up on the
    Xbox Live Status is for an issue with Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare crashing during multiplayer. If you are experiencing issues with your connection in general (not related to the service alert), please
    post back with what exactly you are running into and the following:

What Country/State/Province do you live in?

Modem brand & model number:

Router brand & model number:

How many consoles do you have connected to this router?

Wired or wireless (for each console):

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type?

Any Error Codes you encounter:

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)?

Once I have that information, we'll be able to look into what you're running into and see if we can get it sorted.

HappyG v2 - I am sorry to see you are also having issues. In order to get you individual support, please post up a new thread detailing the above information. Thanks for understanding!

Misses Quinzel, May 19, 2015
  4. Connection Problems with xlive

Same issue cept it's still happening. This issue shouldn't even be related to COD:AW(360), it's been happening a lot more frequently lately. Social menu just needs fixed. When that time comes will feel like hiests for gta, because when social menu drops
    you have to rely ingame services to connect with other peeps. With some games that's not so easy.

Hart of Hircine, May 19, 2015
  5. You could also turn off your xbox, and router/modem for a bit. Go and do something else that's fun. Eventually you'll get back turn on both xbox and modem and everthing will be fine.

Hart of Hircine, May 19, 2015
  6. TheJackah
    TheJackah Guest
    Hey HFD Dr Instabil,

Thanks for creating your own thread! Connection Problems with xlive :)

The Social and Gaming service for Xbox One has now had its service restored, the remaining issues are now with Xbox 360, which is continuing to be investigated and resolved. In addition to the Advanced Warfare issue.

To double-check, are you still facing issues accessing Xbox Live now that the service has been restored?

TheJackah, May 19, 2015
  7. I still have Issues,i now can easier go online with xlive and the xbox.com/Status Site tells me the Problem now just is with the Xbox 360 then i have to diagree!

I go online with halo:themasterchiefcollection with my xboxone, but i will not find any other Gamer no matter how long i wait,also im not able to invite One of my Friends for a private game as the Option to send a game invite is not available!

So the Social Media and Gaming Problem for Xbox One is not solved for me! I even get some of the advertisments on the store Page in a foreign Language!

I Hope this Problem will soon be solved and a Statement if this Problem is coming from xlive or my Console,so i know of i need to send it to repair,if the Console is broken!

HFD Dr Instabil, May 20, 2015
  8. TheJackah
    TheJackah Guest

Thanks for posting back, HFD Dr Instabil!

Could you please go to Settings >> Network and double check your NAT type?

Are you able to join multiplayer on other games?

TheJackah, May 20, 2015
  9. Ok yesterday i was able to join Games in the halo Master chief Collection,but today i choose a List from matchmaking and immiadetly i will be droped back to the matchmakinglist, my NAT-Type is Medium,but when i Test the Network and Multiplayer connections
    i get told everything is fine! So what is going on is my Console broken or what!? But i cant Believe that as i also Have Problems with Findling Games with my Xbox 360,so what will be done about These problems!?

HFD Dr Instabil, May 21, 2015
  10. And also still alot of the advertisment on the game Store Page is in foreign Language and not the one which is the Setting on my Xbox one !

11. TheJackah
    TheJackah Guest
    Thanks for posting back!

With regards to the advertisements, could you please take a screenshot of them with your console and post the link to the screenshot here?

On the NAT issue - please can you tell us the following information:

- Modem/Router make and model

- ISP (Internet Service Provider)

- Do you have more than one console connected to the same connection?

Look forward to hearing back from you soon. Connection Problems with xlive :)

TheJackah, May 21, 2015
  12. Modem/Router Thomson Model:TWG87OUG

PROVIDER: UPC (i life in Austria)

I have more than One console yes,but i always connect the console im Playing with,with the Ethernet!

After closing and reopening halo:mcc iam able to enter matchmaking Lists,but im not able to join a Game at all,even he is Findling Players but then he Looses them and Restkarten the searching over and over again,no matter which Playlist i choose! I will
    try to make a Screenshot and Post it here,how am i able to make a Screenshot on xboxone and how to Post it here!?

13. Connection Problems with xlive

And what do you think is my console broken do i Need to send it in for a repair at Microsoft!?

14. TheJackah
    TheJackah Guest
    To take a screenshot, either say "Xbox, take a screenshot", if you have Kinect.

Or, double tap the Home button and press Y.

Alternatively, you can take a picture with a phone or camera, and upload it to imgur.com and share the link here.

TheJackah, May 21, 2015
  15. So ok now i tied Playing call of Duty and it Works just fine! Ok so i will try and make a Screen for you!

Thema: