Connection problems with xbox wireless controler

Discus and support Connection problems with xbox wireless controler in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi! i just bought an Xbox 1 controller with the intention of playing on my PC, but i cant find the way to connect it wireles... any help?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by fadrique156, Mar 9, 2018.

1. fadrique156
    fadrique156 Guest

Hi!

i just bought an Xbox 1 controller with the intention of playing on my PC, but i cant find the way to connect it wireles... any help?

:)

fadrique156, Mar 9, 2018
  2. Starman
    Starman Guest
    Why Can't 360 Controllers Work On Xbox One?

A friend of mine who faced the same problem told me about a workaround, if you have Windows 10. Set up streaming from the XBox One to your computer and connect the controller to your computer. If you have a wireless controller, use an adapter.

Starman, Mar 9, 2018
  3. Hey Lunch Money, Mar 9, 2018
  4. CCN_HsK Win User

Xbox controller

Your controller cannot wireless connect the console?

or your controller cannot power on?

If your controller cannot power on,

You can try to usb connect, If work, this maybe your batteries problem,

If not work too, you need get the new controller or fix it.

If you cannot wireless connect,

you can try use other controller wireless connect the console,

If can other controller wireless connect is not work too,

this is your console problem,

else, controller problem.

If you have xbox controller wireless adapter for windows,

you can try it
  5. Hey Lunch Money Win User

Controller keeps disconnecting from Xbox One

6. KALEEF Win User

anyone help me my wireless headset is stuck on port 2 and wont sync to port 1

Turn off and disconnect all controllers from the Xbox 360 and disconnect the wireless headsets from the controllers.

Connect the wireless headset to the Xbox 360 using the USB cable. Turn on the wireless headset.

Sync the headset to quadrant 1 by pressing the "Connect" button on the on the Xbox 360. Then press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset for two seconds. Do not continue to press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset, as this will change the
    quadrant to which it is connected. If the headset now works without the controllers attached, the problem must be with one of your controllers. If the headset still does not work, then the problem is with the headset.
  7. Bastion116 Win User

Odd Problem

I had a problem with this too, i learned it helps to connect your wireless controller after you connect the wireless reciever by pressing and holding the sync buttons on both the xbox and wireless controller at the same time. Just first plug in and connect
    to your wireless reciever. then turn on your wireless controllers, then quickly press both sync buttons on your xbox and controller simultaneously until it connects. other then this i have searched and not found another solution, but i hope this helps :D
  8. InnocuousRuby67 Win User

wireless controller lights

If you notice four blinking lights on the wireless controller, it means there is a connection problem between your controller and the console. Fixing the problem involves disconnecting and then re-connecting your wireless controller to your system.
Thema:

1. Connection problems with xbox wireless controler - Similar Threads - Connection problems wireless

2. Connection problem with sky hub and my x box one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problem with sky hub and my x box one: Ho I having issues connecting to my xbox one with sky broadband , lhave tried all the the normal fixes but still no joy. dbfeabac-ca59-4f29-bbe3-0a528e34ef7d
  3. Xbox app connecting problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app connecting problem: On the Xbox app, Whenever I invite someone or try and join someones party, it just says "Connecting...". Sometimes I have no problem connecting and other times It's impossible to join a party....
  4. Error 0x87DD0017 whenever I turn on my xbox, stating connection problems with my internet....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x87DD0017 whenever I turn on my xbox, stating connection problems with my internet....: I haven't used my xbox series X much recently, came back online recently and had to do update for system. Now I keep getting error 0x87DD0017 whenever I turn on my xbox, stating connection...
  5. why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem: I have an hardware problem i cant connect to wifi 8e189b8a-4a79-4bd8-83f1-9e4c7084e9fa
  6. My Series S update/network problems. Won’t connect to wireless internet, says wired is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series S update/network problems. Won’t connect to wireless internet, says wired is...: ****. This has been going on for weeks now. I’m about ready to smash it. 77f56b7e-5053-4e63-ad42-0fe98d1c17ba
  7. My Halo Infinite Limited Edition Wireless Controller has a problem to wirelessly connect to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Halo Infinite Limited Edition Wireless Controller has a problem to wirelessly connect to...: Hi there, Re the Subject above, I just got my new Halo Infinite Limited Edition controller yesterday, and upgraded its firmware with its cable without a problem. Everything worked fine until I...
  8. : im trying to connect to wireless wifi on my xbox one but it says hardware problem does...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : im trying to connect to wireless wifi on my xbox one but it says hardware problem does...: : im trying to connect to wireless wifi on my xbox one but it says hardware problem does anyone have a solution? Check the steps in this troubleshooter, XBOX one network connection solution to...
  9. i am trying to connect my wireless xbox one s controller to my windows labtop, the problem...

in XBoX on Windows
    i am trying to connect my wireless xbox one s controller to my windows labtop, the problem...: i am trying to connect my wireless xbox one s controller to my windows labtop, the problem is the computer is asking for a pin. where is it/which sheet of paper is it on?...
  10. Problem with waking console from wireless controller/console connect button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with waking console from wireless controller/console connect button: Hi, I've just bought a new Xbox One S Storm Grey console and I'm having an issue with it where I can't wake the console from the wireless controller. Even if I then turn the Xbox on by the button...