Connection problems with Smart Glass.

Discus and support Connection problems with Smart Glass. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a new computer, older xbox, the new computer does not recognize my latest gametag and will not load into smart glass. What to do? butch647... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gropher12, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Gropher12
    Gropher12 Guest

I have a new computer, older xbox, the new computer does not recognize my latest gametag and will not load into smart glass.

What to do?

butch647

:)

Gropher12, Jan 7, 2014
  2. Smart glass problems

my Xbox smartglass app is not letting me sign in

VenousCentaur79, Jan 7, 2014
  3. LachlanB23
    LachlanB23 Guest
    Smart glass problems

hi, I have a problem, where I try to connect my iPhone 5s to my box but my Xbox doesn't come up, because I accidentally hit the bin button on the Xbox so now it doesn't come up, how can I resort that? Also I tried to connect my iPad to it but it comes up
    with a moon and a cloud next to where it says Xbox, what do I do?

Connection problems with Smart Glass. [​IMG]

LachlanB23, Jan 7, 2014
  4. Loki2654 Win User

xbox one smartglass not connecting

Hey I know a common solution to this problem could be that the smart glass setting on the Xbox is turned off

in My games & apps, select Settings.

Select Preferences.

In Smart Glass Connections, select the option that best meets your needs.
  5. Pazuzu156 Win User

I still can't get smartglasses to work

Both devices need to be connected to the internet and logged in at the same time. If they are, check your network for anything interfering with the connection. Also, try running the console before you open smart glass. If you have a windows 8 computer, try
    testing the smart glass app for windows 8 to see if the problem persists.
  6. wherehashegone Win User

Xbox-One Problem

Sounds like somebody is connecting to your Xbox one via smart glass. Go into your Xbox one setting and disable the setting that allows any smart glass device to connect to your console.
  7. Blitz23 NZ Win User

Cant find the settings to connefct to Smart Glass

Pretty sure I just signed into my Smart Glass, turned on my X1 and then selected Connect to Xbox One in Smart Glass?

As long as they are on teh same network (WiFi) then it should auto connect after that.
  8. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Help. I think I might be hacked. I don't know?

You can connect to smart glass using a 3g connection
Thema:

1. Connection problems with Smart Glass. - Similar Threads - Connection problems Smart

2. Connection problem with sky hub and my x box one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problem with sky hub and my x box one: Ho I having issues connecting to my xbox one with sky broadband , lhave tried all the the normal fixes but still no joy. dbfeabac-ca59-4f29-bbe3-0a528e34ef7d
  3. Xbox app connecting problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app connecting problem: On the Xbox app, Whenever I invite someone or try and join someones party, it just says "Connecting...". Sometimes I have no problem connecting and other times It's impossible to join a party....
  4. Error 0x87DD0017 whenever I turn on my xbox, stating connection problems with my internet....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x87DD0017 whenever I turn on my xbox, stating connection problems with my internet....: I haven't used my xbox series X much recently, came back online recently and had to do update for system. Now I keep getting error 0x87DD0017 whenever I turn on my xbox, stating connection...
  5. How do I solve my problem with Ethernet cable connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I solve my problem with Ethernet cable connection?: Hi, I bought my Xbox Series S console and tried to connect to wired network, via my Ethernet cable that works fine with other devices. My previous Xbox was connected to the internet through this...
  6. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866
  7. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  8. problem connecting to 5.0ghz but my 2.4ghz works just fine

in XboX Insiders
    problem connecting to 5.0ghz but my 2.4ghz works just fine: when i connect to 5G my internet will not connect with it but when i connect to 4G my internet is fine except it feeling like its dcing every 10 seconds when im playing games whihc is also another...
  9. My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...: I connect to the internet then it acts like it wants to do the update then it stops and says that there is a problem with the update and when I click try again it does nothing and this problem has...
  10. why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem: I have an hardware problem i cant connect to wifi 8e189b8a-4a79-4bd8-83f1-9e4c7084e9fa